Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got a theory…

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:15 pm

Is it possible that the club will not announce Bale until all other signings are over the line first?
It would surely take away any gloss off of anyone else if announced after Bale.

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Re: Got a theory…

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:17 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Is it possible that the club will not announce Bale until all other signings are over the line first?

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

My theory is that he will obviously be signing No.11

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:19 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Is it possible that the club will not announce Bale until all other signings are over the line first?

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Not sure about that mate. I think if he signed soon it would be a massive bargaining tool for any future potential signings.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:19 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Brilliant !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Could be good pheory ....to go with waiting for kit announcement? Not sure how things have managed to get out of control.... now gone very quiet nothing in news nothing on here about him? Almost as if story never happened?

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:24 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Not sure about that mate. I think if he signed soon it would be a massive bargaining tool for any future potential signings.

True, just a though really.
For something as big as this could be, you would expect the club to say something. However, this is Cardiff City though. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:28 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

True, just a though really.
For something as big as this could be, you would expect the club to say something. However, this is Cardiff City though. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

True mate.
It’s hard, but it’s a case of sitting tight for a few days I think.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:41 pm

Here's my theory ,Bale is involved in a consortium to buy the club meeting dalman last week making his playing deal complicated hmmmm
Big twist

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Hope you're right, 1 more to go then bale!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Could be good pheory ....to go with waiting for kit announcement? Not sure how things have managed to get out of control.... now gone very quiet nothing in news nothing on here about him? Almost as if story never happened?

I'm quite happy it's all gone quiet. See it more like (nearly) a done deal just waiting for the right moment.

If there was more in the other deals being looked at elsewhere, I'd have expected the news to keep rolling. We are not hearing much from other UK regions or from America. Which is a good thing.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:26 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Is that at all possible?
Just a thought.

Hope you're right, 1 more to go then bale!