Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bale to LA Galaxy

Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:46 pm

so i have been told today

Re: Bake to LA Galaxy

Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:50 pm

Phew, thought it was Bale for a minute there....

Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:28 pm

Bonner wrote:so i have been told today

Bake can go anywhere he wants, on the other hand……

Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:31 pm

Good guess, or heard from someone who had a good guess
Nobody knows in here.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:51 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

No footballing benefit whatsoever for him going to mls

Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

Allan, I would put my missus on it (been try to get rid of her for years :D ) that he does not go to America. Normal league finishes on 9th October, 6 weeks of non competitive football does not make you match fit.

When you weigh in his family wishes the MLS is a non starter. :bluebird:

Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:20 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

Allan, I would put my missus on it (been try to get rid of her for years :D ) that he does not go to America. Normal league finishes on 9th October, 6 weeks of non competitive football does not make you match fit.

Only way he would be match fit is "IF" the team he went to was in playoffs they start in November but that is a risk to high to take given his willingness to be fit for WC ... maybe theres a conspiracy to derail GB coming to city lots of jealousy/envy out there .... given all the facts of what he's said what agent said going anywhere except city seem remote simply for footballing/personal reasons.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

Only way he would be match fit is "IF" the team he went to was in playoffs they start in November but that is a risk to high to take given his willingness to be fit for WC ... maybe theres a conspiracy to derail GB coming to city lots of jealousy/envy out there .... given all the facts of what he's said what agent said going anywhere except city seem remote simply for footballing/personal reasons.

And have said why as the GB story been dropped by all news outlets today? No mention anywhere not even this la galaxy one.. very odd indeed

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:01 am

Agree, very strange that all stories just vanished from all media outlets????

Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:47 am

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

And have said why as the GB story been dropped by all news outlets today? No mention anywhere not even this la galaxy one.. very odd indeed

Allan, the simple fact is that no one knows what is going on and currently anyone who says different is not being honest with themselves or us

I was told three different versions of the outcome on Thursday by people (one with exceptional links to the corridors of footballing power) and each one was different to the other; yet each was usually close to the mark in all things Cardiff City FC

Team Bale are keeping it exceptionally tight right now but a decision is expected early week or certainly by next Friday (1st July) when his Madrid contract is officially over

TheHangedMan (always worth a read) sums it up nicely for me by saying the MSL just doesn't make sense right now; but next (MLS) season in March 2023 might be a different matter

Just taking a 'watching brief' from here on in with fingers crossed tightly; it's the only sane thing to do...! ;) :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

Allan, the simple fact is that no one knows what is going on and currently anyone who says different is not being honest with themselves or us

I was told three different versions of the outcome on Thursday by people (one with exceptional links to the corridors of footballing power) and each one was different to the other; yet each was usually close to the mark in all things Cardiff City FC

Team Bale are keeping it exceptionally tight right now but a decision is expected early week or certainly by next Friday (1st July) when his Madrid contract is officially over

TheHangedMan (always worth a read) sums it up nicely for me by saying the MSL just doesn't make sense right now; but next (MLS) season in March 2023 might be a different matter

Just taking a 'watching brief' from here on in with fingers crossed tightly; it's the only sane thing to do...! ;) :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Chris think GB stories should be banned until a decision is made! :D
But I have always stated mls makes no sense at all ... but saying that if cannot have him for whole season would rather he didn't come as could have a Rambo situation when he was pulled by wenga and that I believe cost us playoff at least.. same with GB if only here until November... not sure why Dalman should not be giving GB whatever his agent wants it's not about the money its about him playing for city.... and as morison as not spoken to him about playing role it is not down to either if this fails...... tan needs to just step in and say yes to agent no strings attached not the time to play chicken with agent over this . :o :roll:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:30 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

But I have always stated mls makes no sense at all ... but saying that if cannot have him for whole season would rather he didn't come as could have a Rambo situation when he was pulled by wenga and that I believe cost us playoff at least.. same with GB if only here until November... not sure why Dalman should not be giving GB whatever his agent wants it's not about the money its about him playing for city.... and as morison as not spoken to him about playing role it is not down to either if this fails...... tan needs to just step in and say yes to agent no strings attached not the time to play chicken with agent over this . :o :ro
Tan can’t change this one.. the pull of lifestyle and mills et in MLS has won.
Disappointing by Bale,

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:42 am

Bonner wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

But I have always stated mls makes no sense at all ... but saying that if cannot have him for whole season would rather he didn't come as could have a Rambo situation when he was pulled by wenga and that I believe cost us playoff at least.. same with GB if only here until November... not sure why Dalman should not be giving GB whatever his agent wants it's not about the money its about him playing for city.... and as morison as not spoken to him about playing role it is not down to either if this fails...... tan needs to just step in and say yes to agent no strings attached not the time to play chicken with agent over this . :o :ro
Disappointing by Bale,

You keep banging on about la galaxy but there is no definitive proof of even them being mentioned on any news outlet just an mls cub....also what you say goes against everything GB as said and even his agent.... bale doesn't like the lifestyle never enduldge in it in spain so why would he in usa?

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:56 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Bonner wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nobody knows in here.

Disappointing by Bale,

You keep banging on about la galaxy but there is no definitive proof of even them being mentioned on any news outlet just an mls cub....also what you say goes against everything GB as said and even his agent.... bale doesn't like the lifestyle never enduldge in it in spain so why would he in usa?

Pure guesswork possibly, just like the bookies.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:13 am

Pure guesswork possibly, just like the bookies.

Apparently came from a GB family text so must be true? Or in other words city been led merry dance from beginning regarding GB wanting move to city.. :o

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:20 am

pembroke allan wrote:Pure guesswork possibly, just like the bookies.

Apparently came from a GB family text so must be true? Or in other words city been led merry dance from beginning regarding GB wanting move to city.. :o

Do you believe it Al?
I had it from a family member (directly) that it was city he was coming to. No ifs or buts. That was around the time of the last few Welsh matches. Things change in football.
I honestly think that nobody knows atm.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Do you believe it Al?
I had it from a family member (directly) that it was city he was coming to. No ifs or buts. That was around the time of the last few Welsh matches. Things change in football.

things can change
my info came yesterday..

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:33 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Do you believe it Al?

Well like all things said they do not match with what was said by GB or his agent ..... city is preferred destination but like all things football it's not simply signing a contract... so no cant see this being accurate. :thumbup: