UPDATED GUTTED“ 100% Gareth Bale “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:26 pm

UPDATED:

I WILL SAY ONCE AGAIN,WITHOUT A DOUBT GARETH BALE STILL WANTS TO SIGN FOR HIS HOMETOWN CARDIFF / THE DEAL IS DEPENDENT ON THE CLUB & THE AGENT GETTING THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE THEY CAN FOR EACH PARTY.

BUT ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD AT ALL / I AM BEING TOLD BALE WILL NOT BECOMING TO CARDIFF CITY.

Gutted as it looks like Bale is not coming, be very interesting to see where Bale goes?

Hopefully we can put in a last minute offer to him, I heard Tan was now involved as well as Dalman as the deal got No where under Dalman.

We did not even get to 2nd gear as Steve Morison did not even have a proper sit down discussion.
Just a 2 min passing bye conversation.

ITS 100% NOT GARETH BALES FAULT REGARDING SIGNING FOR CARDIFF CITY

Not looking good at all I’ve just been told, before yesterday’s meeting it was 100%, Now looking more like 30% :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am starting to feel sick, Bale wanted NO Wages.

A small salary would of of been put down, but Bale’s agent wanted all the sponsorships to do with Bale.

Agent wanted sponsorships etc and rightly so.

Dalman Hmmmmmmmmm?

I CAN TELL YOU NOW GARETH BALE 100% WANTS TO SIGN FOR CARDIFF CITY HIS HOMETOWN CLUB.

Get ready for local media to twist it
Attachments
1431C059-7CED-4951-A0DD-68F1B709AF67.jpeg
1431C059-7CED-4951-A0DD-68F1B709AF67.jpeg (55.85 KiB) Viewed 23914 times
C20BD9E0-1795-48BF-8662-56C4802C1732.jpeg
C20BD9E0-1795-48BF-8662-56C4802C1732.jpeg (39.87 KiB) Viewed 23922 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Bridgwater Blue » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:33 pm

Ffs, Annis can’t you get involved and sort it???
Bridgwater Blue

Postby azz_ccfc » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:37 pm

Shame Dalman and co did not leave few seasons ago. He’s just holding the club back and not allowing to progress and develop any further.

We have fresh new faces in the playing and coaching staff. Need to freshen up the whole board level as well.
azz_ccfc

Postby ccfc_4_life » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Ffs il be gutted if the board f**k this up what an opportunity we have here only really started believing it last few days let's hope it get sorted
ccfc_4_life

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:41 pm

A farce if we don't get this one over the line, but let's wait and see before reacting emotionally. Surely everybody at the club can only see benefits from this opportunity :bluescarf:
JasonFowler1991

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:A farce if we don't get this one over the line, but let's wait and see before reacting emotionally. Surely everybody at the club can only see benefits from this opportunity :bluescarf:

Deffo agree to wait and see.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Abergavenny » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 pm

What are the demands Until we know that it is hard to say if they cocked it up or the demands we were not able to deliver If it is fact he demanded no salary then for the life of me I can only imagine his demands must be very restrictive for the club
I know people think the board are fools but surely they are not this foolish
Abergavenny

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:46 pm

Just hope people remember who messed it up, and that's Dalman.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Just hope people remember who messed it up, and that's Dalman.

Let’s wait and see.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby DEANO » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Easy to blame the board .if Bale wanted it to happen it would .agents demands or not.
DEANO

Postby brynleybridle » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:51 pm

If this a huge cock up the supporters should all get together and stage a walk out on a match day and show their discuss at the way the club are treating the support they hope to get . :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
brynleybridle

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:52 pm

Need to see the devil in the detail but what I've just been told, I kind of get why the club stance on it s what it is but like anything in football things change all the time .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:53 pm

DEANO wrote:Easy to blame the board .if Bale wanted it to happen it would .agents demands or not.

Easy to blame because it’s sounding like it is their fault. I can’t see the agents demands being massive either. Bale wouldn’t have come here yesterday if he had no intention of joining.
OwainGlyndŵr123

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Exactly, if it doesn't benefit the club what's the point .
wez1927

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:54 pm

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
DEANO wrote:Easy to blame the board .if Bale wanted it to happen it would .agents demands or not.

Easy to blame because it’s sounding like it is their fault. I can’t see the agents demands being massive either. Bale wouldn’t have come here yesterday if he had no intention of joining.

You know he has a house here right?
paulh_85

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:

I meant at the training ground :lol:
OwainGlyndŵr123

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:55 pm

If this is true, and we don't really know, then who's to say it's not on the playing side where the problem lies ?

Everything seemed to be going fine yesterday then Bale meets with Morison, we're then told (on here and in Press) that Bale now just needs to decide and today people are saying it's off.

Maybe Bale said he wanted too much choice on where, when and how he plays and Morison didn't want to be tied to that ?

Let's just wait and see, I've never known a big transfer at this club go smoothly.

I just find it strange that there are no conversations going on today according to previous posts yet today is the day the club have, allegedly cocked it up :?
piledriver64

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:

I’m assuming come here means come to the training ground mate.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:

I meant at the training ground :lol:

Fair! :Lol:

I think some people will obviously use this to beat the board with... For me if no deal is agreed and he goes somewhere else I'd be very interested to hear what exactly was asked for, and what was offered.

No player is ever bigger than a club. And as nice as it would be to see bale here, that's no different in this example either.
paulh_85

Postby Bonner » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm

If Bale wanted to come here , he would.. it’s that simple..
can’t just blame the Board, maybe look a bit closer at his agent.. or maybe. Bale doesn’t really fancy it.. a lot of pressure would be on him.. he would have to work really hard.. would he be prepared to roll up his sleeves and put in performances, as expected from us fans. ..
so I do t agree that we should start throwing mud at Dalman and board.
Bonner

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:59 pm

I find it it hard believe that the board have f’d this up. If he ends up going to the MLS I’d imagine he’s going for money, the only reasons he’d be coming to us would be to be at home with his family and to play for the club he supported as a young boy. And if he 100% wanted to be with Cardiff then the MLS would be the last thing on his mind. As it goes against the fact that he wanted to be close to home.
But most people on here always try to find a way to blame the board over anything. When let’s be honest all those who proclaim to be ITK have absolutely no idea. The only person who knows what Bale is doing is himself, his agent and his close family. And maybe the clubs who have been told he’s not interested.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby DEANO » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 pm

Well said
DEANO

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 pm

piledriver64 wrote:If this is true, and we don't really know, then who's to say it's not on the playing side where the problem lies ?

Everything seemed to be going fine yesterday then Bale meets with Morison, we're then told (on here and in Press) that Bale now just needs to decide and today people are saying it's off.

Maybe Bale said he wanted too much choice on where, when and how he plays and Morison didn't want to be tied to that ?

Let's just wait and see, I've never known a big transfer at this club go smoothly.

I just find it strange that there are no conversations going on today according to previous posts yet today is the day the club have, allegedly cocked it up :?

A lot of stuff you’ve just posted I agree with, and your right the local Media and Twitter and this forum after the meetings said it was now more complicated and it has become and I’ve just been told it’s not good and their is now a lot lesser chance of signing Gareth Bale.

Football can change just like that ,Wez and I just had a chat and it’s true.

But I can only say what I’ve been told by someone close to it all.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby BLUE54 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:02 pm

If it's as is being discussed, what I can't grasp is, if he wants to come here for no salary, but wants ALL the revenue from shirt sales & sponsorships etc. why would the club want to oppose that? Because if he doesn't come here, there will be no shirts to sell or sponsorships to do anyway. So it makes all that irrelevant.
BLUE54

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:If this is true, and we don't really know, then who's to say it's not on the playing side where the problem lies ?

A lot of stuff you’ve just posted I agree with, and your right the local Media and Twitter and this forum after the meetings said it was now more complicated and it has become and I’ve just been told it’s not good and their is now a lot lesser chance of signing Gareth Bale.

So what’s the sticking point? If you and Wez have heard similar I’m sure you can share it here.
OwainGlyndŵr123

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:05 pm

BLUE54 wrote:If it's as is being discussed, what I can't grasp is, if he wants to come here for no salary, but wants ALL the revenue from shirt sales & sponsorships etc. why would the club want to oppose that? Because if he doesn't come here, there will be no shirts to sell or sponsorships to do anyway. So it makes all that irrelevant.

I assume the money driven of putting his name on shirts.. as that's where the profit is for clubs. And that's a fair request from bale in my opinion. But we have no idea what other caveats there are. Ticket sales? (What if he doesn't play) minutes on the pitch? Training time? Agent fees? Length of contract?

If it's "I want to join Cardiff" then he tells his agent to make it happen, if it's "I want to join Cardiff but I need x,y and z" then the club need to decide if it's the right thing
paulh_85

Postby mjw6150 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:08 pm

What is meant by sponsorships? If he wants money out of this then just say so or take a weekly wage.
mjw6150

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:09 pm

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So what’s the sticking point? If you and Wez have heard similar I’m sure you can share it here.

Things can change in football but I know everyone wants it to happen including me but it must benefit the club too ,got to be able to make a commercial profit from the opportunity .
wez1927

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yep, things can and do change rapidly and there could be another twist yet.

However, one thing is for sure. If Bale does go to MLS then this was a lot more to do with money than we were led to believe by many people including his Agent.

It was said he wanted to be with his family and be in the best possible condition for the World Cup.

If he goes to MLS he will be away from his family (he won't uproot them for a short contract), he's even further away from the Welsh FA organisation and he will certainly have less of a say in how, when he plays because whoever signs him will want to make money out of the transaction themselves.

This could just be part of the normal bargaining or could even be a smoke screen for Tan to swoop in and save the day publicly.

Who knows ? But until it's announced I think we all just need to hope a good solution for all parties can be achieved.
piledriver64

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:10 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yep, things can and do change rapidly and there could be another twist yet.

However, one thing is for sure. If Bale does go to MLS then this was a lot more to do with money than we were led to believe by many people including his Agent.

It was said he wanted to be with his family and be in the best possible condition for the World Cup.

If he goes to MLS he will be away from his family (he won't uproot them for a short contract), he's even further away from the Welsh FA organisation and he will certainly have less of a say in how, when he plays because whoever signs him will want to make money out of the transaction themselves.

This could just be part of the normal bargaining or could even be a smoke screen for Tan to swoop in and save the day publicly.

Who knows ? But until it's announced I think we all just need to hope a good solution for all parties can be achieved.

You could be right on tan ,I said that to annis.
wez1927

Next

Return to General Chat