People worried about relegation

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:12 am

There does seem to be a fair amount of negativity with the business that’s been done here

For the first time in god knows when we’ve been allowed a complete reset, it’s no coincidence the players ever let go are heading to lower championship teams/league one

There’s absolutely no chance we go down, we’ve still 5 loans to come in and that will see us comfortable for the season

Then who knows if we pull off the Bale and Ramsey signings with the boost that gives the clubs we could be on the promotion rollercoaster again

I’m just finding it hard to believe people are worried with the signings, I think this is the best thing that has happened to Cardiff in a very long time
Bellamys barmy army

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: People worried about relegation

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:17 am

Bellamys barmy army wrote:There does seem to be a fair amount of negativity with the business that’s been done here

For the first time in god knows when we’ve been allowed a complete reset, it’s no coincidence the players ever let go are heading to lower championship teams/league one

There’s absolutely no chance we go down, we’ve still 5 loans to come in and that will see us comfortable for the season

Then who knows if we pull off the Bale and Ramsey signings with the boost that gives the clubs we could be on the promotion rollercoaster again

I’m just finding it hard to believe people are worried with the signings, I think this is the best thing that has happened to Cardiff in a very long time

You say the players we have got rid of are going to lower opposition and that’s the reason we finished so low last season, yet the ones we have brought in have come from even lower opposition. So I can see why some people think we may be in for a relegation battle unless Bale and Ramsey come in.
OwainGlyndŵr123

Re: People worried about relegation

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:53 am

The players we had though are on the decline, slowing down whereas we are investing in players that either Morison knows or are young, hungry and on the way up. Most of their clubs gutted to see them go.

I think we are already stronger than pre January last year and that’s without more signings and loans to come in and then who knows in regards to Bale and Ramsey

I couldn’t be more confident of at least a top half finish
Bellamys barmy army

Return to General Chat