Here's a question for you

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Caerdydd12 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:49 pm

With this Bale situation bubbling like a volcano that's ready to erupt, do you think the club will keep it under wraps until the new kit is revealed and announce him the same day?

Have him doing all the posing etc, could be a double whammy if Ramsey joins us too. Ultimate marketing tools 8-) :bluebird:
Caerdydd12

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Here's a question for you

Postby ccfc_4_life » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:05 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:With this Bale situation bubbling like a volcano that's ready to erupt, do you think the club will keep it under wraps until the new kit is revealed and announce him the same day?

Have him doing all the posing etc, could be a double whammy if Ramsey joins us too. Ultimate marketing tools 8-) :bluebird:

It's possible maybe not to far away as you can see in latest photos players and staff already got the new training wear on :ayatollah:
ccfc_4_life

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:12 am

Caerdydd12 wrote:With this Bale situation bubbling like a volcano that's ready to erupt, do you think the club will keep it under wraps until the new kit is revealed and announce him the same day?

This has been my thoughts. Im thinking this Friday, double launch. Bale and new kit! :bluescarf:
JasonFowler1991

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:01 am

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

This has been my thoughts. Im thinking this Friday, double launch. Bale and new kit! :bluescarf:

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine the clamour for a shirt with BALE 11 on the back (I’m assuming that will be his number).
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:01 am

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine the clamour for a shirt with BALE 11 on the back (I’m assuming that will be his number).
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Alston&Evans » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:56 am

Number 11 is free as Josh Murphy has left!
:occasion5: :bluebird:
Alston&Evans

Return to General Chat