Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Here's a question for you

Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:49 pm

With this Bale situation bubbling like a volcano that's ready to erupt, do you think the club will keep it under wraps until the new kit is revealed and announce him the same day?

Have him doing all the posing etc, could be a double whammy if Ramsey joins us too. Ultimate marketing tools 8-) :bluebird:

Re: Here's a question for you

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:05 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:With this Bale situation bubbling like a volcano that's ready to erupt, do you think the club will keep it under wraps until the new kit is revealed and announce him the same day?

Have him doing all the posing etc, could be a double whammy if Ramsey joins us too. Ultimate marketing tools 8-) :bluebird:

It's possible maybe not to far away as you can see in latest photos players and staff already got the new training wear on :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:12 am

Caerdydd12 wrote:With this Bale situation bubbling like a volcano that's ready to erupt, do you think the club will keep it under wraps until the new kit is revealed and announce him the same day?

This has been my thoughts. Im thinking this Friday, double launch. Bale and new kit! :bluescarf:

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:01 am

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

This has been my thoughts. Im thinking this Friday, double launch. Bale and new kit! :bluescarf:

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine the clamour for a shirt with BALE 11 on the back (I’m assuming that will be his number).

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:01 am

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine the clamour for a shirt with BALE 11 on the back (I’m assuming that will be his number).

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:56 am

Number 11 is free as Josh Murphy has left!
:occasion5: :bluebird: