BREAKING: GARETH BALE / STEVE MORISON MEET AND

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: GARETH BALE / STEVE MORISON MEET AND

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:57 pm

Is the post at the top correct? Bale is going on holiday till 16th July? :lol: what?
paulh_85

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:01 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Is the post at the top correct? Bale is going on holiday till 16th July? :lol: what?

I would expect quite a few players to not be back in training due to the extended season with 4 international games in the last few weeks.

But 16th July???? He's already taking the piss. :lol:
Wayne S

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:Is the post at the top correct? Bale is going on holiday till 16th July? :lol: what?

I would expect quite a few players to not be back in training due to the extended season with 4 international games in the last few weeks.

This is the issue with "no player is bigger than the club, but it's bale"

Obviously we must sign him if we have the option. But if he is literally going to turn up when he feels like it what's that going to do for the rest of the squad?
paulh_85

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:11 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Obviously we must sign him if we have the option. But if he is literally going to turn up when he feels like it what's that going to do for the rest of the squad?

I’m imagining that this type of thing will be part of the negotiations. He doesn’t strike me as a person who’d ‘take the pi$$ mate
bluebirdoct1962

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:13 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

I’m imagining that this type of thing will be part of the negotiations. He doesn’t strike me as a person who’d ‘take the pi$$ mate

Yeah same, so hopefully that 16th July date is a mix up because that would be
paulh_85

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:17 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Yeah same, so hopefully that 16th July date is a mix up because that would be

All looks like it will be coming out pretty soon so we’ll soon find out mate.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:33 pm

Going away is not a problem giving his decision in couple of weeks is!! GB or not we cannot be expected uo wait that long it fcks up any sort of planning with other players that may come in. :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:18 am

pembroke allan wrote:Going away is not a problem giving his decision in couple of weeks is!! GB or not we cannot be expected uo wait that long it fcks up any sort of planning with other players that may come in. :roll:

Exactly.
We all want Bale to sign but nobody is bigger than the club not even him.

Personally, I don’t think he’s the type to take the piss and upset things though.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Previous

Return to General Chat