Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

‘ Tom Sang ‘

Tue May 24, 2022 6:44 am

Tom Sang struggled a bit at Cheltenham was in and out of the team and this season only played 9 games ( some as sub) at St. Johnstone If he can't get much game time up there, just not good enough for the Championship and time to move him out.

Sang is 23 years old next month, signed for Cardiff 3 yrs ago, only 12 appearances.

Sang is another player of the 10 players that were all thrown in the first team squad.

Re: ‘ Tom Sang ‘

Tue May 24, 2022 7:30 am

Agreed, Annis.

Tue May 24, 2022 8:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:Tom Sang struggled a bit at Cheltenham was in and out of the team and this season only played 9 games ( some as sub) at St. Johnstone If he can't get much game time up there, just not good enough for the Championship and time to move him out.

Sang is 23 years old next month, signed for Cardiff 3 yrs ago, only 12 appearances.

Sang is another player of the 10 players that were all thrown in the first team squad.

I agree, timme to go I think.

It's a shame because I thought he looked half decent in midfield initially but he just didn't seem to progress/improve and at 23 you'd expect him to be showing more by now if he was going to make it at this level.

Tue May 24, 2022 11:24 am

I am actually a big fan of Sang and think he has great energy. Dont think he's had many opportunities to get a run in the team but there does appear to be a clash between him and morrison over his position

Tue May 24, 2022 11:47 am

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:I am actually a big fan of Sang and think he has great energy. Dont think he's had many opportunities to get a run in the team but there does appear to be a clash between him and morrison over his position

It's hard to justify that argument when he can't get in the Cheltenham or St Johnson team.

Tue May 24, 2022 1:22 pm

Not really an argument, just my opinion

Tue May 24, 2022 2:43 pm

I thought he was half decent player

Tue May 24, 2022 6:00 pm

He's had chances and not proved himself good enough. A move to League Two would be best but as this evidence shows, he'd probably be a fringe player even there.

Tue May 24, 2022 7:03 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:Not really an argument, just my opinion

In context it means exactly the same thing really
Post a reply