Romaine Sawyers

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Romaine Sawyers

Postby llan bluebird » Sun May 22, 2022 8:31 am

Just read he is being released by WBA. I googled him (as we all do) to see how old he is and was surprised when most websites had him on £10K a week...

I am not saying we need to go after him (he is 2 years older than Ralls) but i think we have a contorted view on what average salaries are in the championship thanks to our previous management throwing big contracts at average players mindset.

Joe (Ralls) £14k a week is a lot of money, sign the extension
:bluescarf:
llan bluebird

Romaine Sawyers

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Romaine Sawyers

Postby Wayne S » Sun May 22, 2022 9:27 am

I always assumed we paid more just to get players to even consider coming west of London but I assume a few years in the Prem may have changed that a bit.

What is a decent site for wage comparisons? The last one I looked at said Jak Alnwick was on 900 quid a week at St. Mirren!!
Wayne S

Return to General Chat