Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff in talks with Oxford player

Sun May 22, 2022 7:22 am

Cardiff City are in talks with Cameron Brannagan of Oxford United, anyone heard about him?

Re: Cardiff in talks with Oxford player

Sun May 22, 2022 7:28 am

Ex Liverpool Accademy, was released and eventually signed for Oxford, been their in League 1 & 2

Midfielder aged 26
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 22, 2022 7:29 am

I hope this is true. A proper midfielder, technically very sound. I'm surprised no one has taken a punt on him sooner.

Sun May 22, 2022 9:12 am

He is under contract until 30th. June 2023!

Sun May 22, 2022 9:45 am

Igovernor wrote:He is under contract until 30th. June 2023!

League one player even if very good you can quite often get for less than 1m and on v.low wages.

Sun May 22, 2022 9:46 am

Brilliant little player for me on football manager if that helps aha

Sun May 22, 2022 10:00 am

WelshSerb wrote:Brilliant little player for me on football manager if that helps aha

Looks like a Doyle type of player if YouTube is anything to go by.

Sun May 22, 2022 10:51 am

Part ex with Gavin Whyte. Maybe.

Sun May 22, 2022 12:30 pm

He has a million quid release clause apparently. Oxford fans are resigned to losing him. Looks like Stoke, Sheffield utd, Blackpool are all also interested.

Sun May 22, 2022 6:34 pm

We're going to have to get used to a lot of new players , they all seem to have one thing in common hard workers big energy types, will make a difference watching overpaid underperformers who don't seem that committed.

Sun May 22, 2022 8:21 pm

New Day Rising wrote:We're going to have to get used to a lot of new players , they all seem to have one thing in common hard workers big energy types, will make a difference watching overpaid underperformers who don't seem that committed.

Agree think we will play more of a,pressing game next season