Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Video: ‘ Trouble today Cardiff/Luton ‘

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:35 pm

just saw a clip of a luton and Cardiff fans going at it like the bad old days anybody got anymore info

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcgQJ5Ul ... JmNzVkMjY=

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... f-23725180
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: trouble today

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:43 pm

Heard we put one of there bus windows through buy the ninian bridge, they got off and had a go.
But had that 3rd hand. :bluebird:

Re: ‘ Trouble today Cardiff/Luton ‘

Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:06 pm

I saw it go around to Billy badge stall, some younger Cardiff run back, more Cardiff came and then saw Luton fans taking a pasting.

What the f**k they doing getting of coach, never saw any windows smashed?

Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:46 pm

Oooh how hard they look!

Like an afternoon at kindergarten.

No doubt the club will put an extra quid on home tickets next season to pay for any damage.

Stupid knobheads the lot of them.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:10 pm

barnet blue wrote:I saw it go around to Billy badge stall, some younger Cardiff run back, more Cardiff came and then saw Luton fans taking a pasting.

I was running a little late and one of the Luton buses was pulling in around 2:55pm

The last offside window was smashed but (luckily) it was double-glazed and the inner one was still intact

No idea what occurred to cause it...

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Compared to 70's looks like a squabble

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:46 pm

Just seen this on Fb a Cardiff fan put this out of himself:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:46 pm

Seems like a odd direction for the Luton bus to be travelling from

Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just seen this on Fb a Cardiff fan put this out of himself:

What a muppet :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:29 pm

Large Arge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just seen this on Fb a Cardiff fan put this out of himself:

What a muppet :roll:

Was he involved? Or was he simply an unlucky bystander? :?

Not all our young supporters are wannabe Peaky Blinders... ;)

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:34 am

Sven wrote:
barnet blue wrote:I saw it go around to Billy badge stall, some younger Cardiff run back, more Cardiff came and then saw Luton fans taking a pasting.

I was running a little late and one of the Luton buses was pulling in around 2:55pm

The last offside window was smashed but (luckily) it was double-glazed and the inner one was still intact

I'll tell you.
Walking past Riverside Chinese and about 30 kids going in opposite direction away from ground, shouting 'there it is'. A minute later a coach -with some families- came to a stop about 50yds from the lights at Sloper Rd. The 'kids' - now came running back and started screaming, shouting and banging on the coach, joined by around 20 grown men - some looked in their 50's - their faces purple with rage, trying to open the coach doors while it was waiting at the lights. I walked round the corner into Sloper Rd and someone said 'they've got the doors open'. The coach didn't come through the lights and about 5 minutes later the Police came down Sloper Rd towards the coach.

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:49 am

Some clown video it all

I watched it last night and it’s clear , There we’re about 25 young Cardiff by the coach side, but only max 8 fighting against a lot of Luton fans who many were twice their age.
The longer the video went on,the more Luton fans got off the coach and a lot of older lads.
Still only max 8 young Cardiff fighting, in the end after a few of both sides hit to the the floor, Luton’s sheer numbers pushed the Cardiff youngsters back down Sloper rd.

THERE WERE NO OLDER CARDIFF INVOLVED AT ALL IN THE ACTUAL FIGHTING ( The whole video proves that).

In fact I had a message if an older Luton lad last night:

“It carried on further down the road. One Luton older lad had a few cuts but apparently when he was floored an older Cardiff lad stopped the younger ones from kicking him in the head,and told them to leave him.”

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:44 am

Cardiff and Luton

Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:04 am

Always City wrote:Cardiff and Luton

Any chance you could put another link up as I can’t get in. Cheers

Re: Video: ‘ Trouble today Cardiff/Luton ‘

Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:28 am

So 30 cardifff kids? Attacked a bus full of familys yet lads got pff.
Out of the 30 kids as 1 post says only 8 got involved?so the other 22 did what i ask.
Yrt another post says 25 to 30 attacked a bus and got run back thrn with the aid of older lads give batterd Luton.
Another version is that a bus was stuck in traffic a d was attacked by lads some in there 50s
Apparently they managed to open the doors
Can someone clear up exactley what happend as all these events are from eye witnesses?
Im sure the vesion forever blue tells us is the least true
Only 8 kids wile 22 others did nothing???

Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:39 am

The sleeping giant wrote:So 30 cardifff kids? Attacked a bus full of familys yet lads got pff.
Out of the 30 kids as 1 post says only 8 got involved?so the other 22 did what i ask.
Yrt another post says 25 to 30 attacked a bus and got run back thrn with the aid of older lads give batterd Luton.
Another version is that a bus was stuck in traffic a d was attacked by lads some in there 50s
Apparently they managed to open the doors
Can someone clear up exactley what happend as all these events are from eye witnesses?
Im sure the vesion forever blue tells us is the least true
Only 8 kids wile 22 others did nothing???

The video tells the truth 8 Cardiff youngsters battling with in the end up to 30 Luton lads / blokes.

The video does not lie.

But I am useless in putting videos on here.

Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:43 pm

Well tbere have been several diffrent version on this very post regarding thr incident
Some of which were there and seen with there own eys.
And im not quiet sure that 30 youngsters who attacked the bus let 8 of there mates take a beating
And cant see 8 kids standing up to a bus liad of decent grown lads
I was not there but i think if you take in all accounts of diffrent versions i see it as this.
Fee cardiff kids attacked a us
On the bus a mix of lads and familys.
At the lights the kads got of and thr kids backed off
After a short wile the kids were back with older lads were the scrap took place.

Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:51 pm

Smashing a bus window that may have had kids on..hard that is

Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:01 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Sven wrote:

I'll tell you.
Walking past Riverside Chinese and about 30 kids going in opposite direction away from ground, shouting 'there it is'. A minute later a coach -with some families- came to a stop about 50yds from the lights at Sloper Rd. The 'kids' - now came running back and started screaming, shouting and banging on the coach, joined by around 20 grown men - some looked in their 50's - their faces purple with rage, trying to open the coach doors while it was waiting at the lights. I walked round the corner into Sloper Rd and someone said 'they've got the doors open'. The coach didn't come through the lights and about 5 minutes later the Police came down Sloper Rd towards the coach.

So the other 20 kids and 20 grown men disappeared when the scrap started?

Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:20 pm

nubbsy wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Sven wrote:

I'll tell you.

So the other 20 kids and 20 grown men disappeared when the scrap started?

nubbsy, there's more to this than meets the eye but I'm not expanding, as it seems more than one or two from both sides are in potential bother over it and I'm not going to make it worse; but I did say a week or two ago that some of our young supporters need to be careful with their confrontational actions, as they can have consequences...

The 'bad old days' are largely gone and when they do rise again, the authorities tend to make examples of them with importunity, armed with phone footage often filmed by their so called 'mates'

I hope for the sake of those involved it goes away on this occasion and hard lessons are learned before it affects a large and important phase of their young, impressionable lives :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:43 am

Anyway whatever happened looks like they had a good go.

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:55 am

Oh dear totally embarrassing again. One bloke saying he’s in a fight for his life, he had a graze on his head. Don’t think he quiet knows what’s fight for his life entails. Bless them all hope they get the the love and attention they crave from healthy sources.