Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Joel Bagan ‘

Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:16 pm

Proper coming-of-age performance from Joel Bagan tonight. Players & staff were delighted for him in the dressing room afterwards, quipping he made them sub off the experienced Todd O’Kane.

Looks a player reborn at the minute, Bagan

Bagan a Southampton Accademy player and given his chance by Steve Morison is proving many of us wrong including myself :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: ‘ Joel Bagan ‘

Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:24 pm

Yes there seems to be a player coming through and I for one didn’t see it coming. The massive thing he had in his favour is that he can go outside or cut inside which is important when not blessed with Rae pace.

Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:13 am

SKY's MOM ... Defended and took his Goal well .

Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:15 am

Keep it up :bluescarf:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:08 am

Good on him for proving us wrong that’s what we want from the younger players. I didn’t think he was good enough start of season il admit that. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:14 am

Yep, I'll hold my hand up and admit that I was worried about him previously. I was even more worried when Doughty got injured because I didn't think Bagan was up to it on his previous performances.

But he's done what good young players do. He's gone away, worked on his game and the backroom staff have done a blinding job in building his confidence.

He was our best full back last night and I didn't think I'd say that about anyone with Drameh on the other side :o :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Proper coming-of-age performance from Joel Bagan tonight. Players & staff were delighted for him in the dressing room afterwards, quipping he made them sub off the experienced Todd O’Kane.

Bagan a Southampton Accademy player and given his chance by Steve Morison is proving many of us wrong including myself :thumbright: :thumbright:

I've had massive doubts on him and still early days but that was an outstanding performance and a great goal well taken :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done Bagan deserved man of the match and winning over the fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:34 am

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Proper coming-of-age performance from Joel Bagan tonight. Players & staff were delighted for him in the dressing room afterwards, quipping he made them sub off the experienced Todd O’Kane.

I've had massive doubts on him and still early days but that was an outstanding performance and a great goal well taken :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done Bagan deserved man of the match and winning over the fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes i gave Bagan man of the match as well :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:55 am

Looks like he has been given more freedom in his game than will MM The guy we have seen over the last few performances looks a totally different player

Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:07 pm

Been excellent last few games, Morison definitely getting the best out of him

Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:13 pm

Its a massive jump from U23 to championship, all have been thrown in. They all should have been in L2 gaining senior football experience, but have done it in a relegation battle in the championship. I think we have a few gems here.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:33 am

wez1927 wrote:Been excellent last few games, Morison definitely getting the best out of him

:thumbup: