Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I AM REALLY SORRY TO SAY IT and HATE HAVING TO SAY IT "

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

But Dave Jones is Not This SUPER MANAGER YOU ALL KEEP SAYING HE IS, Please read

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22437

Re: " I AM REALLY SORRY TO SAY IT and HATE HAVING TO SAY IT "

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

We keep saying it Annis - Jones out! Keep shouting from the rooftops and in the end someone might listen. :x

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

i agree i dont think he can take us further always had my doubts with him there we go il guess ill get ready for the abuse now :lol:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

People change their minds so much. A few wins he is God two losses and he is crap. Our fans are so very fickle.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

there is MASSIVE, MASSIVE pressure not just from the fans but mainly from the malaysians that promotion is required sooner rather than later, and Jones knows that.

I think he will either be gone by christmas or prove us all wrong and achieve promotion with the squad we have.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:10 pm

maccydee wrote:People change their minds so much. A few wins he is God two losses and he is crap. Our fans are so very fickle.

Ive NEVER ONCE IN OVER 5 YRS EVER CHANGED MY MIND ON DJ. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Annis I have always said dj is a good manager as he has worked miracles in the past and on a very tight budget but he needs to take a good lack at himself and the rest of his staff, as the last few games we have looked shocking!! players picking up injuries in training, playing bothroyd when he obviuosly inst fit, letting ross mcormack go & keepimg hudson in defence when he is our weak link!! these are just a small amount off issues!!

The gamble to bring in top quality injury prone players hasnt paid off as of yet!!! hopefully things will get better come millwall!! please let bellamy, oli and riggot be fit!!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 pm

we are 3rd in the table and people calling jonesys head? i think dave jones would have a completely different team if we had QPR money or even the money to sign a player not on loan

I will continue to back Jones.

Ipswich away with an injury hit squad. I will judge him after the next few weeks not on two games.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:People change their minds so much. A few wins he is God two losses and he is crap. Our fans are so very fickle.

Ive NEVER ONCE IN OVER 5 YRS EVER CHANGED MY MIND ON DJ. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

same here

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm

brewer918 wrote:Annis I have always said dj is a good manager as he has worked miracles in the past and on a very tight budget but he needs to take a good lack at himself and the rest of his staff, as the last few games we have looked shocking!! players picking up injuries in training, playing bothroyd when he obviuosly inst fit, letting ross mcormack go & keepimg hudson in defence when he is our weak link!! these are just a small amount off issues!!

The gamble to bring in top quality injury prone players hasnt paid off as of yet!!! hopefully things will get better come millwall!! please let bellamy, oli and riggot be fit!!

I Really Really hope it pays off, But I am No Faith in him, But thats My OPinion and I hope I am TOTALLY WRONG.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Neither have I, and even if we win our next 10 games I will come on here and say quite clearly - Jones out! :x

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Ipswich away with an injury hit squad. I will judge him after the next few weeks not on two games.

Nathan, Like at Preston Away and Ipswich home last match off the Season.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:14 pm

I SUPPORT DJ ITS THE PLAYERS WHO NEED A KICK UP THE ARSE :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yeah I know mate. Didn't count you as you have kept your opinion steady. But we do have loads whose opinion changes like the wind. Same with Mcphail. People are never in the middle about Mcphail he is either crap or amazing.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:I SUPPORT DJ ITS THE PLAYERS WHO NEED A KICK UP THE ARSE :ayatollah:

They are DJ's Players, tried and Tested by him, IF WE GET PROMOTED HE GETS THE CROWN, IF WE FAIL HE SHOULD TAKE THE EXIT OUT.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Karl wrote:I will continue to back Jones.

Karl, Totally Respect you for it.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:I SUPPORT DJ ITS THE PLAYERS WHO NEED A KICK UP THE ARSE :ayatollah:

They are DJ's Players, tried and Tested by him, IF WE GET PROMOTED HE GETS THE CROWN, IF WE FAIL HE SHOULD TAKE THE EXIT OUT.

AGREE, IF WE DONT GET PROMOTION THIS YEAR HE SHOULD GO AS DJ HAS HAD ENOUGH CHANCES, GIVE SOMEBODY ELSE A GO. BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE PLAYERS NEED TO WORK FOR HIM AND THEY SIMPLY DID NOT DO THAT TODAY.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

AGREE, IF WE DONT GET PROMOTION THIS YEAR HE SHOULD GO AS DJ HAS HAD ENOUGH CHANCES, GIVE SOMEBODY ELSE A GO. BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE PLAYERS NEED TO WORK FOR HIM AND THEY SIMPLY DID NOT DO THAT TODAY.

well said

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I Totally Agree.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 pm

maccydee wrote: But we do have loads whose opinion changes like the wind. Same with Mcphail. People are never in the middle about Mcphail he is either crap or amazing.

Mcphails crap, always was and still is.
As for DJ, Its too early to judge him this season, I'll give it 6 more games before I get off the fence...

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
brewer918 wrote:Annis I have always said dj is a good manager as he has worked miracles in the past and on a very tight budget but he needs to take a good lack at himself and the rest of his staff, as the last few games we have looked shocking!! players picking up injuries in training, playing bothroyd when he obviuosly inst fit, letting ross mcormack go & keepimg hudson in defence when he is our weak link!! these are just a small amount off issues!!

I Really Really hope it pays off, But I am No Faith in him, But thats My OPinion and I hope I am TOTALLY WRONG.

So do I :D

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So do I :D

I Really mean WHAT I SAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:35 pm

If we had lost 4 or 5 on the trot yes lets start screaming.But 2 games with all our injurys lets give the guy a chance :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 pm

earnieblue wrote:If we had lost 4 or 5 on the trot yes lets start screaming.But 2 games with all our injurys lets give the guy a chance :ayatollah:

Earnie, I do every Season, Its not just about injuries that team is 95% of last seasons team

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 pm

i will continue to support dj,the players have got to share most of the flak for that piss poor performance,however i do agree that if we are mid table at xmas it may be time for fresh face,dj regrets bringing hudson in,he got that one wrong big time,injuries have hit us very hard,i think we need to consider that to an extent.no excuse for the players wearing city colours today though

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I think he'll go if we fail this season this is the best squad he has assembled in the 5 years if we don't go up there should be no excuses

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 pm

gup-1 wrote:i will continue to support dj,the players have got to share most of the flak for that piss poor performance,however i do agree that if we are mid table at xmas it may be time for fresh face,dj regrets bringing hudson in,he got that one wrong big time,injuries have hit us very hard,i think we need to consider that to an extent.no excuse for the players wearing city colours today though

Gupi, As always I Respect Your Opinion, but They are DJ's players and their performances are his Responsibility.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But Dave Jones is Not This SUPER MANAGER YOU ALL KEEP SAYING HE IS, Please read

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... =2&t=22437

Sorry to say I think we could see this coming and I know the injured players are a big loss, let's face it they would be a big loss to any team.

But having said all that when I watched DJ pre match interview yesterday I suspected the worse. His body language just shouted out "woe is me".

The interview was just over 5 minutes and as usual contained his 3 stock questions and answers. I won't know about the injured players until we have a look at them, there are no easy games in this league and it's a lot to ask players who haven't played much since Noah was a boy to play 3 games a week.

If that was the basis of his team talk then little wonder the lads in the "black" failed to turn up today.

Forget the injured players and ask yourself if Roy Keane, Neil Warnock, Kevin Blackwell or Billy Davies would accept these performances.

DJ will and when we hear his after match commments expect the stock answers, you cannot defend like that an expect to get anything, look we'll get the lads in tomorrow and show them the video and of course this will be seen as the end of the world in our part of the world. He will pobably dump on Adam Matthews as well because he only gets a look in when the only other option is Quinn.

Never mind the injured players will be back soon, results will improve, we will maintain our position in the top 6 but the test of a manager is not how you do when the sun is shinning.

Sadly we know with our manager exactly how we do when it's raining. :evil: :evil: :evil: