Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Steve Morison confirms he is not returning '

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:28 am

STEVE MORISON:

"Wolves are not letting Ryan Giles return to Cardiff, So yet again we move on from here and look elsewhere."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Steve Morison confirms he is not returning '

Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:STEVE MORISON:

"Wolves are not letting Ryan Giles return to Cardiff, So yet again we move on from here and look elsewhere."

Annis to another championship club higher up the league, hope its not the jacks :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:37 pm

Have we not got a plan b for a winger or is a case of going with what we got.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:51 pm

Doughty is plan B

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:54 pm

BOYO 1927

A left back then no different to bagan then not an out and out winger.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:56 pm

Shame. Really could have done with him for the rest of the season.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:19 pm

montyblue wrote:BOYO 1927

A left back then no different to bagan then not an out and out winger.

He can play at left back but he is a left winger :thumbup:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:22 pm

Are we able to recall Whyte or Murphy I wouldnt think Whyte's wage for 5 months are gonna cost a huge amount.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:37 pm

Pencoed wrote:Are we able to recall Whyte or Murphy I wouldnt think Whyte's wage for 5 months are gonna cost a huge amount.

Yes we can if morison wanted them but apparanantly he thinks he does not need them :banghead:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:42 pm

GOVERNOR

Thats good news that he's more of a winger than left back i want to see wingers getting to the by line not just over the half way line

Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:03 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Pencoed wrote:Are we able to recall Whyte or Murphy I wouldnt think Whyte's wage for 5 months are gonna cost a huge amount.

Yes we can if morison wanted them but apparanantly he thinks he does not need them :banghead:

I find it strange that at least of one them hasn't been recalled. Morison said, in his latest interview, that we don't have any natural wide players to play a different formation yet he doesn't bring back our wide players. Now we've got a left winger, bring whyte back as a right winger would give us a lot more options.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Perhaps Wolves were so pissed off at the stance taken by the club over Kieffer Moore in the summer that they're getting a little bit of revenge by stopping Giles from returning?

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:14 pm

Igovernor wrote:

It anyone thinks we need Murphy back to get us out of this trouble then they are either a Jack or barking mad !!

Let Preston keep paying him half his wages for sitting on the bench please !!