‘ Joe Ralls ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Joe Ralls ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Joe Ralls :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
72A5D136-B381-4A6E-B451-CFACF6FD4BC7.jpeg
72A5D136-B381-4A6E-B451-CFACF6FD4BC7.jpeg (109.75 KiB) Viewed 7108 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

‘ Joe Ralls ‘

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ‘ Joe Ralls ‘

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:33 pm

Should have shipped him out for better when we got promoted.. a key part of our non- existent midfield.
rumpo kid

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Wow!!! What a comment.
Joe ralls is our best midfielder and has been surrounded by poor midfielders throughout alot of his career especially of late.
He has been a great servant and we really lack without him.
Surely you are on a wind up with that comment
Bambasbestbuddy22

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:48 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Should have shipped him out for better when we got promoted.. a key part of our non- existent midfield.

Perhaps past his best, and a new club for him may ignite his form. I do hope however he stays and refinds his form.

He's not been bad this year, poor, maybe, but he is still the best midfielder we have.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby mugsy » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:52 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Should have shipped him out for better when we got promoted.. a key part of our non- existent midfield.

Embarrassing :cry: :cry:
mugsy

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:19 am

It is.. and partly why this club doesn’t progress long term.. Ralls is an average 2nd Div player.

Players need to be gone toward the end of their peak to move forward, but we’ve never had a progressive non-mad owner.
rumpo kid

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:22 am

Incredible comment...10 years he has been with us always gives his all and that's all you can say....supporters like you I don't know why you bother going.

Joe ralls I hope you stay albeit on lesser wages if not will always get an applause from me if we come up against him
boyo1927

Postby AfricanBluebird » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:56 am

I like Joe Ralls

It is NOT his fault he perhaps hasn't developed as much as he should have.

We have had successive managers who bypassed the midfield and also we have recruited many midfielders who are similar to Joe.

He is our best midfielder.
AfricanBluebird

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:20 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I like Joe Ralls

We have had successive managers who bypassed the midfield and also we have recruited many midfielders who are similar to Joe.

Agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:54 am

Longevity and loyalty rare in football. Ralls is the best we have currently though I think that says more about our weaknesses than about Ralls ability. He doesn't really compare to the best of our midfielders in the sunny last twenty years. Would he get in the Dave Jones? McPhail, Whitts, Rambo, Ledley? May squeeze in for Gavin Rae. Though it has to be said he would no doubt be a better player surrounded by the names above than those we have now
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:00 am

We have to keep some consistency as we move on next season. Ralls is top of the list of players we must keep.

Great servant.
jimmy_rat

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:40 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I like Joe Ralls

And I do and well said.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:46 am

Easy to be loyal when nobody else wants you !!

Never really rated him, he’s not mobile, can’t head the ball, low assist rate and even lower goal rate.

He is a very basic Championship player and he certainly got found out in the Premiership.

Yet he still gets a free pass from many City fans unlike others.

Sorry but he doesn’t influence games enough and he’s certainly not worth the £20k+ a week that he currently earns.
piledriver64

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:56 am

Wait till next season when it's full of freebies and youth then the same cry baby's who always wanted a cull of the big earners constantly saying there shit or not good enough will be wishing for some of that drift wood back on social media :lol:

The club will strip anything they can to make a buck that's the bottom line we know this is going on but as fans we can only go with what's on the pitch I certainly won't be bitching about it even if I think there not good enough we will have what we got eitherway :bluescarf:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:08 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Wait till next season when it's full of freebies and youth then the same cry baby's who always wanted a cull of the big earners constantly saying there shit or not good enough will be wishing for some of that drift wood back on social media :lol:

The club will strip anything they can to make a buck that's the bottom line we know this is going on but as fans we can only go with what's on the pitch I certainly won't be bitching about it even if I think there not good enough we will have what we got eitherway :bluescarf:

Normally I would agree with the type of points you make about quality but what exactly does Ralls bring to the party that is so irreplaceable?
piledriver64

Postby Danny Says » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:08 am

Yes, a yesteryear statistic but let’s be honest here; if he was anything other than a reliable solid player he’d have been subject to transfer talk a long time ago. Fact is he’s a decent journeyman. His lack of pace and a right boot has held him back.
Danny Says

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:15 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Wait till next season when it's full of freebies and youth then the same cry baby's who always wanted a cull of the big earners constantly saying there shit or not good enough will be wishing for some of that drift wood back on social media :lol:

Normally I would agree with the type of points you make about quality but what exactly does Ralls bring to the party that is so irreplaceable?

Just another footballer stealing a living in my opinion all he is we got a squad of them currently but there's worse players out there. I'd rather 11 players on £500 a week who will give there all running through brick walls and coming off the field knowing they have done all they can unlike some of the shite we got but as fans what can we do. We don't have a say really as we are not paying them the unjustifiable wages.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Abergavenny » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:26 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Just another footballer stealing a living in my opinion all he is we got a squad of them currently but there's worse players out there. I'd rather 11 players on £500 a week who will give there all running through brick walls and coming off the field knowing they have done all they can unlike some of the shite we got but as fans what can we do. We don't have a say really as we are not paying them the unjustifiable wages.

If we had 11 players on only £500 pq we would be in the conference south You need more than running g through brick walls you need talent as well My boys was offered more 6 years ago for a part time contract in the conference
Abergavenny

Postby CantonStandBob » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:33 am

Quite possibly one of the dumbest comments I have seen on any football forum, not just this one.
CantonStandBob

Postby Danny Says » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 am

CantonStandBob wrote:

Quite possibly one of the dumbest comments I have seen on any football forum, not just this one.

Not really. The fact Ralls made no impression whatsoever in the PL makes the comment perfectly sensible.
Danny Says

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:32 pm

CantonStandBob wrote:

Same agree with you. Loyalty is clearly nothing to some fans. He is only one I would offer a contract at end of season
boyo1927

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:35 pm

CantonStandBob wrote:

Looks like the Jacks have infiltrated the site again. Not sure how anyone could think that , fair enough everyone has an opinion - but that is off the radar in terms of anything close to reality
ReesWestonSuperMare

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:00 pm

Some fans are unable to separate emotion and reality.. been going since 76, and I’m a Jack.. yeah

As piledriver says, he’s only been here that long because no other club was interested.
rumpo kid

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:43 pm

Legend well done Joe, 10 years is amazing these days :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:52 pm

Let's hope Bacuna is not on such a list in two years time.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Postby Danny Says » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Let's hope Bacuna is not on such a list in two years time.

Or Vaulks :shock:
Danny Says

Postby SamCCFC1927 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:12 pm

I think it be a massive mistake if the club don’t give atleast offer him a new contract need to sign him up :bluebird:
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue
SamCCFC1927

Return to General Chat