Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ This 3 million a month “

Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:50 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:What is the role of life president? Glorified season ticket holder with a nice push seat out of rain?

Yes so I cant see there being much of a monetary benefit on that.

A life presidency / Director of football / finances of players etc etc etc all signed of by the clown Tan, what a mug

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.waleso ... 819251.amp 22 million of the original 24 sam had back according to this article.

Tan agreed to pay some in money and a new deal after losing the court case, so Sam and Tan did a deal, that Sam took a deal involving our club instead of £10mill, Both signed and agreed.
Tan personally signed it.

Wez,You will hear this in the next Court case.

Wez, I know you hate to hear about the truth regarding Tan, but every time he does a deal, he never goes fully through with it and completes it, always tries another deal, but over here thats become costly as its cost our club more in lawyers/costs etc.

That whats happened with DJ, Riddler, Ole etc but in the end they all got their money, but costing us more.

Re: “ This 3 million a month “

Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:What is the role of life president? Glorified season ticket holder with a nice push seat out of rain?

Yes so I cant see there being much of a monetary benefit on that.

A life presidency / Director of football / finances of players etc etc etc all signed of by the clown Tan, what a mug

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.waleso ... 819251.amp 22 million of the original 24 sam had back according to this article.

Tan agreed to pay some in money and a new deal after losing the court case, so Sam and Tan did a deal, that Sam took a deal involving our club instead of £10mill, Both signed and agreed.
Tan personally signed it.

Wez,You will hear this in the next Court case.

Wez, I know you hate to hear about the truth regarding Tan, but every time he does a deal, he never goes fully through with it and completes it, always tries another deal, but over here thats become costly as its cost our club more in lawyers/costs etc.

That whats happened with DJ, Riddler, Ole etc but in the end they all got their money, but costing us more.

When is the court case coz if sam is suing cardiff its civil, why hasn't it happened already this has gone on for a couple of years now since the latest new broke ,we heard off you that Sam was suing cardifff but nothing about a court date .surly if he thought it would succeed would of pushed it ? .