“ This 3 million a month “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluebird 67 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:29 am

Correct me if i am wrong but when we were relegated...wasn t ther a meeting where Dalman stated Tan was losing 3m ill a month......but someone asked the question how when you received 39 mill parachute payment...and Choo admitted we were not losing 3mill a month.

If this correct why are they still touting that Tan is putting 3 mill a month in when we have had so many cutbacks since then

Can we really believe what they are saying?
Just asking
Bluebird 67

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: This 3 million a month

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:45 am

Bluebird 67 wrote:Correct me if i am wrong but when we were relegated...wasn t ther a meeting where Dalman stated Tan was losing 3m ill a month......but someone asked the question how when you received 39 mill parachute payment...and Choo admitted we were not losing 3mill a month.

If this correct why are they still touting that Tan is putting 3 mill a month in when we have had so many cutbacks since then

Just asking

No is my answer.

When we had the parachute payments that would have been used to pay the operation costs with most of it going on football wages. Now we do not have it we need to cut costs of which we are doing. If Tan is still paying this £3m as some claim then we must be very close to breaking FFP rules.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bluebird 67 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:52 am

Ian..i am sure there was something where Choo corrected Dalman...maybe Annis will know
Bluebird 67

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:03 am

I doubt he's putting 3 million in a month now but at the start of the pandemic he might of been .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:24 am

wez1927 wrote:I doubt he's putting 3 million in a month now but at the start of the pandemic he might of been .

My understanding is that Tan puts little or no personal money in currently; he's dripping in the remainder of any 'parachute' payments that were not already swallowed up

I don't say too much on the financial side of things, as to do so would breach a certain confidence and affect a close relationship (not club related) but I will say things are not great and could, subject to at least two adjudications, be about to get a lot worse

I equally won't jump on the Sam/Tan bashing (according to individuals positions) wagon and will continue to support the club as an entity and the players on the pitch during their traditional ups and downs, as I always have and without 'threat' of walking away like too many part-timers do

Real 'supporters' like us, Wez, last the pace...! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:29 am

Bluebird 67 wrote:Correct me if i am wrong but when we were relegated...wasn t ther a meeting where Dalman stated Tan was losing 3m ill a month......but someone asked the question how when you received 39 mill parachute payment...and Choo admitted we were not losing 3mill a month.

Just asking

Correct Choo said that.

Dalman slime ball backtracked and said £1mill

All the parachute payments were wasted on the looking after of our club through how badly it was run.

For 5 years we e had cut backs

But Dalman & Choo don’t

You can’t believe one word. Problem is Glen Williams keeping putting it out as if he does not they don’t Spk to him and he won’t get stories
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:30 am

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I doubt he's putting 3 million in a month now but at the start of the pandemic he might of been .

My understanding is that Tan puts little or no personal money in currently; he's dripping in the remainder of any 'parachute' payments that were not already swallowed up

I don't say too much on the financial side of things, as to do so would breach a certain confidence and affect a close relationship (not club related) but I will say things are not great and could, subject to at least two adjudications, be about to get a lot worse

I equally won't jump on the Sam/Tan bashing (according to individuals positions) wagon and will continue to support the club as an entity and the players on the pitch during their traditional ups and downs, as I always have and without 'threat' of walking away like too many part-timers do

Absolutely spot on Chris,

Tan puts nothing in and was drip feeding the parachute payments in.

Now he might have to as the payments have dried up.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Annis, I feel that should the Sam/CAS cases go against him, it will be an important point in our history, as that's a lot of money to lose in one (effective) hit

Sell or stick? That will be the question and (personally) I think it would almost certainly lean a lot more one way than the other

Interesting (and maybe worrying) times ahead...
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: “ This 3 million a month “

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:44 am

Just asking
Welcome to the forum :lol: A sticky for a newbie :lol: Another anti-Tan bring back Sam poster. Looking forward to your next few thousand posts or at least getting to 500.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Bluebird 67 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:14 pm

I am not a newbie..i posted under Kimble and before that the Chief, but having problems with passwords etc.
:bluescarf: :occasion5:
Bluebird 67

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:21 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:I am not a newbie..i posted under Kimble and before that the Chief, but having problems with passwords etc.
:bluescarf: :occasion5:

|Thanks for being honest. :thumbup:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Annis, I feel that should the Sam/CAS cases go against him, it will be an important point in our history, as that's a lot of money to lose in one (effective) hit

Sell or stick? That will be the question and (personally) I think it would almost certainly lean a lot more one way than the other

Chris,

I expect Tan to beat Isaacs easily , it’s like me suing because my shares have devalued.

I 100% expect Sam to beat Tan as Tan agreed everything once again and personally signed everything only to change his mind once again in fact just totally ignore.

As to Sala, I did expect us to lose but since their has been a court case which might help City, I hope so.

But then it should not matter as Dalman has clearly stated All the money was put aside at that time.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

I expect Tan to beat Isaacs easily , it’s like me suing because my shares have devalued.

I 100% expect Sam to beat Tan as Tan agreed everything once again and personally signed everything only to change his mind once again in fact just totally ignore.

As to Sala, I did expect us to lose but since their has been a court case which might help City, I hope so.

But then it should not matter as Dalman has clearly stated All the money was put aside at that time.

Are these cases against the club or Tan himself?
Bakedalasker

Postby goats » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

He must be tempted to sell up then surely? I don’t believe the grass is always greener, far from it, but I just don’t think he has what it takes…
goats

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Ian,

Tan is involved with them all and signs etc but Our club is the only loser because of him :cry:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:54 pm

Sven wrote:

Same here Chris too much Sam/Tan bashing lately, not going to get involved, Just supporting the club :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Agreed, Annis. I only refer to the two cases as (sadly for you and certain others) Issacs is having the proverbial laugh and should read the smallprint of any 'investment'

It may not be right or fair, but it's the nature of the beast

The other two, I cannot see how Sam cannot be awarded the moneies owed but I am also 'unsure' on the CAS case, as their remit is different to the previous one and it seems the club (City) have a case that may yet prove to be a positive

I agree the politician 100% said the money was set aside and then repeated it since Xmas. The only question on that is whether it would be invested back in to the club, if it was found in our favour?

Of that, I am not convinced :cry:
Sven

Postby CF11 Rondo » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Ian,

Tan is involved with them all and signs etc but Our club is the only loser because of him :cry:

To clarify, if we win a case does the money go directly into our finances or Tan’s? Likewise if we lose a case is Cardiff City FC paying out or Vincent Tan?
CF11 Rondo

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:08 pm

CF11 Rondo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Ian,

To clarify, if we win a case does the money go directly into our finances or Tan’s? Likewise if we lose a case is Cardiff City FC paying out or Vincent Tan?

I gather that would be Vincent Tan
From what I have been told VT signed a contract regarding money owed to Sam, and what was offered, if the details of that contract have not been adhered to, then Sam will get the money owed and VT will have to pay!
Igovernor

Postby CF11 Rondo » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:16 pm

Igovernor wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Ian,

From what I have been told VT signed a contract regarding money owed to Sam, and what was offered, if the details of that contract have not been adhered to, then Sam will get the money owed and VT will have to pay!

So what’s the issue? Why does the Sam/Tan case keep getting brought up as if the club will be affected by it?
Apparently we’ll win the Isaac’s case and money has been set aside if we lose the CAS case (which may or may not happen). And if the Sam/Tan case doesn’t involve CCFC then it doesn’t affect our finances if Tan wins or loses.
CF11 Rondo

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:20 pm

Igovernor wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Ian,

If the finance side of the agreement has been all paid and its only a life president issue then I can't see there being much of a payout .
wez1927

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris,

Ian,

If the finance side of the agreement has been all paid and its only a life president issue then I can't see there being much of a payout .

Wez my understanding is that Sam waived the £15m in return for certain conditions, not just a life presidency, but if that was the only thing in the contract and that has not been adhered to then the contract has been broken!
Igovernor

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:12 pm

Real 'supporters' like us, Wez, last the pace...! :ayatollah:[/quote]

Now he might have to as the payments have dried up.[/quote]

Interesting (and maybe worrying) times ahead...[/quote]

Chris,

But then it should not matter as Dalman has clearly stated All the money was put aside at that time.[/quote]

Are these cases against the club or Tan himself?[/quote]

Ian,

Tan is involved with them all and signs etc but Our club is the only loser because of him :cry:[/quote]

To clarify, if we win a case does the money go directly into our finances or Tan’s? Likewise if we lose a case is Cardiff City FC paying out or Vincent Tan?[/quote]
From what I have been told VT signed a contract regarding money owed to Sam, and what was offered, if the details of that contract have not been adhered to, then Sam will get the money owed and VT will have to pay![/quote]
If the finance side of the agreement has been all paid and its only a life president issue then I can't see there being much of a payout .[/quote]
Wez my understanding is that Sam waived the £15m in return for certain conditions, not just a life presidency, but if that was the only thing in the contract and that has not been adhered to then the contract has been broken![/quote]
If that's the case on contracts, then the club definitely will win the sala case as one of condition of the sala case was he had to be registered with the Premier league which he wasn't but its not as simple as that,if a contract has been broken it doesn't always mean it totally forfeited ? .I suspect that the life presidency roll for Sam and in veie of the court might not have a monetary big value as the monies in the contract were paid in full ,be interesting to see the clubs defence on it as only sams side of it has been leaked online .
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:13 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Same here Chris too much Sam/Tan bashing lately, not going to get involved, Just supporting the club :thumbup:

If that's the case on contracts, then the club definitely will win the sala case as one of condition of the sala case was he had to be registered with the Premier league which he wasn't but its not as simple as that,if a contract has been broken it doesn't always mean it totally forfeited ? .I suspect that the life presidency roll for Sam and in veie of the court might not have a monetary big value as the monies in the contract were paid in full ,be interesting to see the clubs defence on it as only sams side of it has been leaked online .
wez1927

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:14 pm

What is the role of life president? Glorified season ticket holder with a nice push seat out of rain?
boyo1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 pm

boyo1927 wrote:What is the role of life president? Glorified season ticket holder with a nice push seat out of rain?

Yes so I cant see there being much of a monetary benefit on that.
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:What is the role of life president? Glorified season ticket holder with a nice push seat out of rain?

A life presidency / Director of football / finances of players etc etc etc all signed of by the clown Tan, what a mug

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

A life presidency / Director of football / finances of players etc etc etc all signed of by the clown Tan, what a mug

Out of interest was all the payments made in the agreement to Sam as reported in the echo ? .
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.waleso ... 819251.amp 22 million of the original 24 sam had back according to this article.
wez1927

Next

Return to General Chat