Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket for Liverpool

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:21 am

long shot I know guys, but does anyone have a spare for the Liverpool game?

Re: Ticket for Liverpool

Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:48 pm

You will be ok I think, tickets are selling very well but I think there will be some left for general sale but you have to wait to see what the season ticket holders and members do first...if you are one of those I think there is an outside chance u can get one on your own name

Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:59 am

corky wrote:You will be ok I think, tickets are selling very well but I think there will be some left for general sale but you have to wait to see what the season ticket holders and members do first...if you are one of those I think there is an outside chance u can get one on your own name

Looks like the Cardiff ticketing site have now opened up two further lower tier (corner) blocks for sale, a further 718 seats showing available - with 245 tickets of the original blocks (other corner) still showing as available

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:22 am

thegoon wrote:long shot I know guys, but does anyone have a spare for the Liverpool game?

Goon, just got mine this morning. When I got mine, it looked like they hadn't even opened up the upper tier. They have now, but that suggests there are plenty left :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:42 am

cheers guys, Im neither a season ticket holder or a member this year, so ill have to bide my time by the looks of it

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:31 pm

Gutted they sold out i

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:53 pm

I do have s spare actually as my partner can't go .

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:03 am

That would be awesome, ill pm you now

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:06 am

thegoon wrote:That would be awesome, ill pm you now

Let us know if you get one mate :thumbup:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:10 am

Just PM'D NIbluebird now. Been offered 1 in the Kop, but dont fancy that when we go 2-0 up :-)

Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:29 am

thegoon wrote:Just PM'D NIbluebird now. Been offered 1 in the Kop, but dont fancy that when we go 2-0 up :-)

:ugeek:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:01 pm

I can’t meet up with NIBluebird at the Barnsley match as I’ve got an MRI scan, so anyone local (Cardiff/penarth/valleys) got a spare please let me know

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:54 pm

thegoon wrote:I can’t meet up with NIBluebird at the Barnsley match as I’ve got an MRI scan, so anyone local (Cardiff/penarth/valleys) got a spare please let me know

Put yourself on the waiting list as well. Just in case! :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:15 pm

Looking for two tickets will be going to Barnsley if anyone got two please

Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:14 am

I'm going to throw my name in as well if possible. (Not for me, I've got mine already)

Looking for 1 ticket to Liverpool please!

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 pm

Also looking for a spare ticket for a member, so if you have a spare please text me on 07485 467055 cheers :bluebird:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:20 pm

Also if you have one and want to text me it’s 07717 340875