Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ Deal virtually done ‘

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:11 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
JulesK wrote:So, you're a Mr Tan lover if you want a fee for a player who allegedly doesn't want to be here? More and more tales of woe on here every day, glad there some left who can think for themselves that without Mr Tan we would most likely be dodging HMRC again, wait a minute, no we wouldn't as we would sell Moore!.
Everyone has they own opinions and mine is a certain past owner will not be our saviour if it is his deal on the table which reading the poison being drip fed against Mr Tan on here by the same few I think it is.
As for Moore, we may or may not lose him but at least (the committee) got him in without spending the millions some previous managers did on crap.

No, you seem to be a "tan lover,follower" if you fail to slag him off, call him dictator, and mention only "the regime" when referring to him and the board.
Or, mention anything positive, no matter how minute about him[tan)
Our last 3 managers have left us with a squad that is we eak, in every department, with McCarthy decimating what pace and guille we did have, and holding on to the dtoss like bacuna!!
Hardly the boards fault there, as JE was given a free reign who he got shot of, and who he kept! He screwed us in truth.

Can you be sure it was MM who decided who to keep and who to get shot of? That's the same as me saying it was Tan.

Nobody knows.

If it was MM, then I'm amazed he was given the job in the 1st place if we knew that was going to be his style and tactic. Im sure the Regime asked what his plans were for this season, then simply told him what to do.

It was reported on here!but I guess that was a guess, pretty much like yours?? So you saying tan picked which players to sell, loan out?
But you post as if most things are facts too, so its all guesswork to pop at "the regime" ??

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:15 pm

goats wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
JulesK wrote:So, you're a Mr Tan lover if you want a fee for a player who allegedly doesn't want to be here? More and more tales of woe on here every day, glad there some left who can think for themselves that without Mr Tan we would most likely be dodging HMRC again, wait a minute, no we wouldn't as we would sell Moore!.
Everyone has they own opinions and mine is a certain past owner will not be our saviour if it is his deal on the table which reading the poison being drip fed against Mr Tan on here by the same few I think it is.
As for Moore, we may or may not lose him but at least (the committee) got him in without spending the millions some previous managers did on crap.

No, you seem to be a "tan lover,follower" if you fail to slag him off, call him dictator, and mention only "the regime" when referring to him and the board.
Our last 3 managers have left us with a squad that is we eak, in every department, with McCarthy decimating what pace and guille we did have, and holding on to the dtoss like bacuna!!
Hardly the boards fault there, as JE was given a free reign who he got shot of, and who he kept! He screwed us in truth.

Please could you tell, Me anything positive about Tan to do with Cardiff City Currently??

I bet macca could but he was a red wasnt he?

Ok, we still have a club, no ffp points deduction? I dont love tan, neither do i hate him.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:18 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Can you be sure it was MM who decided who to keep and who to get shot of? That's the same as me saying it was Tan.

Nobody knows.

If it was MM, then I'm amazed he was given the job in the 1st place if we knew that was going to be his style and tactic. Im sure the Regime asked what his plans were for this season, then simply told him what to do.

It was reported on here!but I guess that was a guess, pretty much like yours?? So you saying tan picked which players to sell, loan out?
But you post as if most things are facts too, so its all guesswork to pop at "the regime" ??

I've no problem saying mine is a guess, however it is a likely scenario. How often have managers suggested that players signed were not of their choosing?

If it works with players coming in, I have no doubt his interference also stretches to who we keep and who we sell. But then that's my own opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree.

I will have a pop at the Regime as it's my right to do so, and the way they have treated the fans, a 'pop' is the very least they should face.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 pm

Will have to change the heading of this thread before long DEAL VIRTUALLY DONE

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:41 am

Forest turn down 15 million for a mid-fielder yet we as usual are supposedly dropping the price of our only goal threat.
Why do we always sell our players cheap. Except for Zohore. WBA must have been mad.

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:53 am

Blueberry Jam wrote:Forest turn down 15 million for a mid-fielder yet we as usual are supposedly dropping the price of our only goal threat.
Why do we always sell our players cheap. Except for Zohore. WBA must have been mad.

Don’t think we have actually sold anyone cheap in recent years who we should have got a lot more money for. Have to say I can’t even think of a single example. Can you name one?

Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:01 am

Blueberry Jam wrote:Forest turn down 15 million for a mid-fielder yet we as usual are supposedly dropping the price of our only goal threat.

Moore hadn’t been sold yet mate. Don’t jump the gun :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:25 pm

CRAYFISH

IMO only we payed 5 mill for glatzel but never played to his strengths a bit like moore today

and collins has' nt ripped up the championship

and glatzel did bang in a few and to go back to germany for s.d all and is now scoring again

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:40 pm

Looks like you will only have to change the middle word of the title to
deal NOT done.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:47 am

not attacking anyone, just a genuine question, as a bit confused, the first post said the deal is virtually done, but i just read annis did post, nothing tabled for moore.

so have bournemouth not actually made an offer or ? just genuinely confused

Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:19 am

If I were in charge at City I would say to Keiffer, look stay til the end of the season, give your very best to help keep us in the championship and we will make you available at the end of the season. We will be looking to completely revamp the team in the summer, with the probability of a new manager, so he might not fit into the new manager's style of play. Yes we might lose a bit of a transfer fee, but it would be a whole lot worse if we end up in League 1.