“ This Forum is looking for “

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:34 am

Two New Moderators??
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Please inbox me if interested :thumbright:

The Cardiff City Forum is 14 years old and well established

Re: “ This Forum is looking for “

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm

Thought you was asking if anyone can play in defence at first :D :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Two New Moderators??
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Please inbox me if interested :thumbright:

The Cardiff City Forum is 14 years old and well established

Are any of the current ones leaving, Annis?

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:23 pm

Sven and Barclay are a laughing stock , banning people for posting positivity. Good riddance

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:24 pm

Me ,annis your banned :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Leggy11 wrote:Sven and Barclay are a laughing stock , banning people for posting positivity. Good riddance

Didn't know Barclay was a mod but I find both very courteous. Each to their own though

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:56 pm

Leggy11 wrote:Sven and Barclay are a laughing stock , banning people for posting positivity. Good riddance

Invented a new ID to say that :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:58 pm

i’m a long standing cardiff city fan that was banned from the forum for writing the following article:

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=225582

I was then forced to make a new account which will also be block in due course. I just want to be actively involved in the forum and i was banned for being positive by Sven who is an imbecile.

GIVE THE FORUM BACK TO THE PEOPLE

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:Me ,annis your banned :lol:

Shall I return.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:50 pm

Much as I'd like to be, I do not have the time to be a mod, and Im not sure many would take kindly to my being appointed.

The mods do a great job on here, and all the best to whoever takes on the task.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:57 pm

Sven does a brilliant job in helping keep this one of the best foruns out there and long may it continue. Indeed, one infamous character who regularly ruined the board hasn't been back since.

If he's banned you I'm sure it was for a good reason. Your previous alias only had 38 posts yet you claim to be a long term City fan and want to be an active member of this forum? So why so few posts? Then in another post you say 'give the forum back to the people? You've clearly got an agenda mate.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:31 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Much as I'd like to be, I do not have the time to be a mod, and Im not sure many would take kindly to my being appointed.

I think you would be a class mod.

No matter your viewpoints which I feel are overly negative you always post eloquently and with respect.

I vote for Barclay.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:41 pm

grangendstar -

1) if he’s banned you i’m sure it was good reason - as outlined in initial post which you could have read... i was banned for writing a positive article about my club. the fact you’d elect to defend this as opposed to asking questions is disappointing.

2) i don’t think there is a correlation between the number of posts i make and the fact that i am a long standing fan. how much i choose to partake online is my choice. I was previously a member of the 606 before coming here and have been a long standing ST holder. don’t look to belittle people on such silly things.

3) he’s preventing free speech, if what i did previously had any bad motive id understand. it’s no wonder i’m bemused. maybe read first and write second. I don’t appreciate your unwarranted response nor do I appreciate the treatment of a fan on this forum.

finally to Sven, it’s possible that a mistake has been made , perhaps you thought me to be someone i’m not? I’m trying to find reason, we all make errors but to not take ownership of it and have my account banned is brutal.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Shall I return.

No misery gutts allowed :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:39 pm

maccydee wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Much as I'd like to be, I do not have the time to be a mod, and Im not sure many would take kindly to my being appointed.

No matter your viewpoints which I feel are overly negative you always post eloquently and with respect.

I vote for Barclay.

Thank you sir...... I was a little late in replying as I was trying my damndest to find a negative and blame Tan.
..... but I couldn't

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:49 pm

Brilliant news . Maybe posters will return .without fear of being being shot to bits.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:49 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I vote for Barclay.

Thank you sir...... I was a little late in replying as I was trying my damndest to find a negative and blame Tan.
..... but I couldn't

Apparently I’m Tan’s spokeswoman. That comment was endorsed by our Fuhrer

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:53 pm

DEANO wrote:Brilliant news . Maybe posters will return .without fear of being being shot to bits.

Maybe less posts will be edited and deleted without warning from now on.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:09 pm

maccydee wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I vote for Barclay.

..... but I couldn't

No your not Neil as we have sussed out who that is.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Didn't know Barclay was a mod but I find both very courteous. Each to their own though

Barclay is not a mod, but would make an excellent one.

And Sven is an excellent mod.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:19 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I vote for Barclay.

..... but I couldn't

No your not Neil as we have sussed out who that is.

I know mate. Just messing with what some clown said to me yesterday.

You ok?

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thanks for the support, Annis. Really appreciate it from yourself (as someone who actually knows me) and others on here and via pm

I can only say I do my best and (as you know very well) when mistakes are made, I own up to to them

I'll also add publicly that Jonathan (Barclay1) is a top guy and someone I respect. There is an element of 'banter' between us but it is all taken in good stead :thumbright:

Sadly, differentiating between the Moderator and the poster is a little difficult for some; or used as a weak tool with which to curry favour with their ilk when they can't debate back :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:33 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thanks for the support, Annis. Really appreciate it from yourself (as someone who actually knows me) and others on here and via pm

I can only say I do my best and (as you know very well) when mistakes are made, I own up to to them

I'll also add publicly that Jonathan (Barclay1) is a top guy and someone I respect. There is an element of 'banter' between us but it is all taken in good stead :thumbright:

Sadly, differentiating between the Moderator and the poster is a little difficult for some; or used as a weak tool with which to curry favour with their ilk when they can't debate back :roll:

Totally agree which is why I don’t think Ian should be a mod again.

You do a fantastic job Chris.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:35 pm

A worthy endorsement, thanks Sven.

There will be the obvious few wondering about this 'Barclay' love in, but I simply voice my (strong) opinion and you know what you will get. I'm not going to change.

One thing on which we all must agree is that there is something wrong. What we will need to agree to disagree on is from where the problem arises, and who is at fault.

Sven, the fact you call me by my Sunday name makes me think that in fact you do know me which makes me feel I have to watch my P's and Q's while I'm out and about!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:54 pm

Barclay1 wrote:A worthy endorsement, thanks Sven.

There will be the obvious few wondering about this 'Barclay' love in, but I simply voice my (strong) opinion and you know what you will get. I'm not going to change.

One thing on which we all must agree is that there is something wrong. What we will need to agree to disagree on is from where the problem arises, and who is at fault.

Sven, the fact you call me by my Sunday name makes me think that in fact you do know me which makes me feel I have to watch my P's and Q's while I'm out and about!!

I think it shows you have more respect than you think you have.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:31 pm

maccydee wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:A worthy endorsement, thanks Sven.

I think it shows you have more respect than you think you have.

Its good to know and is appreciated. There will always be some who think comments are made to rile others.

I've never done that. If I make a comment, rightly or wrongly I feel it matters, is Important (to me at least) is worthy of debate and should be heard.

As I've always said read the post rather than judge the poster.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 pm

Sven is the best Mod on here by a long way (no disrespect to the others).

You can disagree with him, you can tell him you think he's wrong aslong as you do it with respect and he will have a debate and banter with you as much as the next man. I'v always found him a top bloke and had some good chats with him even when we disagree. Theres plenty of idiots on here which is why I dont post very often but Sven is definitly a positive of the board, any future mods should take a leaf out of his book.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:25 pm

Leggy11 wrote:i’m a long standing cardiff city fan that was banned from the forum for writing the following article:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=225582

I was then forced to make a new account which will also be block in due course. I just want to be actively involved in the forum and i was banned for being positive by Sven who is an imbecile.

GIVE THE FORUM BACK TO THE PEOPLE

Pans People.. with you on that brother.

The other role of the Moderator is Terminator, so their ‘great nit’ receptors are constantly on alert.. occupational hazard for them.
Just get on with it..

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:59 pm

RV Casual wrote:Sven is the best Mod on here by a long way (no disrespect to the others).

You can disagree with him, you can tell him you think he's wrong aslong as you do it with respect and he will have a debate and banter with you as much as the next man. I'v always found him a top bloke and had some good chats with him even when we disagree. Theres plenty of idiots on here which is why I dont post very often but Sven is definitly a positive of the board, any future mods should take a leaf out of his book.

Saved me writing as long an endorsement TBH, always willing to debate, I find Chris to be nothing other than straight down the line, AND one of the more polite posters. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:38 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Shall I return.

Shall we both return :?: