CROWD FOR THIS SUNDAY ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CROWD FOR THIS SUNDAY ?

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:58 pm

just wondering what sort of crowd will we draw first home game back for fans

but performances have been abysmal

If moore and giles where confirmed as playing that might help with a few more through the turnstile.
montyblue

CROWD FOR THIS SUNDAY ?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CROWD FOR SUNDAY?

Postby CF11 Rondo » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:03 pm

Around 15k or 16k I think.
CF11 Rondo

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:13 pm

CF11 Rondo wrote:Around 15k or 16k I think.

I’d say 18K. Forest will bring quite a few and we haven’t had a game at home with a crowd for a while.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:20 pm

Games on sky which will keep a few in there armchairs after a late sunday lunch
What a shame we cannot even exspect 20,000 in a 33,000 capacity stadium
montyblue

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:26 pm

South Wales should rely around and We should get 24,000 as Our Club needs their fans :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forest will bring 2,000 , they don’t care about Sky or time or day.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:37 pm

FOREVER BLUE

You might also ask the team to turn up also
our fans need you.
montyblue

Postby CF11 Rondo » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:41 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I’d say 18K. Forest will bring quite a few and we haven’t had a game at home with a crowd for a while.

Sunday and on TV will put a dent in the crowd imo.
CF11 Rondo

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:53 pm

montyblue wrote:FOREVER BLUE

You might also ask the team to turn up also :bluebird: :bluebird:
our fans need you.

Remember We Support Our Club through the Good and Bad times :thumbright: :thumbright:

I have had to fly back Palma , Barcelona to Bristol to watch two City games next week .

Flights were cancelled for Worzels, and again so I have had to re-book not missing again.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:01 pm

Forever blue

We' ll be travelling down from mid wales sunday not quite as far but there all the same.
montyblue

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:27 am

montyblue wrote:Forever blue

We' ll be travelling down from mid wales sunday not quite as far but there all the same.

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Yet fans 5-10-20 miles away make every excuse

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:

our fans need you.

Remember We Support Our Club through the Good and Bad times :thumbright: :thumbright:

I have had to fly back Palma , Barcelona to Bristol to watch two City games next week .

Flights were cancelled for Worzels, and again so I have had to re-book not missing again.

Absolutely spot on Annis. We were there for the Durban years and we’ll be there for many more too :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
bluebirdoct1962

Re: CROWD FOR THIS SUNDAY ?

Postby mugsy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:05 am

mugsy

Postby J1927 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:31 am

CF11 Rondo wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

As will two fairly negative message boards suckling the life out of any remaining enjoyment and not sure the exploits of some of our fans last Saturday will convince fence sitters much either
J1927

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 am

J1927 wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

As will two fairly negative message boards suckling the life out of any remaining enjoyment and not sure the exploits of some of our fans last Saturday will convince fence sitters much either

Mate the idiot toilet wreckers probably won't be anywhere near the stadium come 4pm Sunday. Personally I don't think that incident will have an effect but I do think that they've not helped our club in any way.
Positive or negative posts can result in me agreeing or disagreeing and sometimes I will post my thoughts, sometimes not. Either way, come 2pm sunday I'll be making the journey to CCFC full of excitement and optimism as always. The thrill of will we win? Who's in the team? How will we play? How sh!t is the ref? is always there for me, as is the discussion on the way home. CCFC losing no longer spoils my weekend as I'm a bit old in the tooth for that and other things such as grandchildren have appeared in my life. The thrill of the live game is still there though and so will I be - whether it's Championship, League 1 or whatever.
So come on, support the boys!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby J1927 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:52 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
J1927 wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Mate the idiot toilet wreckers probably won't be anywhere near the stadium come 4pm Sunday. Personally I don't think that incident will have an effect but I do think that they've not helped our club in any way.
Positive or negative posts can result in me agreeing or disagreeing and sometimes I will post my thoughts, sometimes not. Either way, come 2pm sunday I'll be making the journey to CCFC full of excitement and optimism as always. The thrill of will we win? Who's in the team? How will we play? How sh!t is the ref? is always there for me, as is the discussion on the way home. CCFC losing no longer spoils my weekend as I'm a bit old in the tooth for that and other things such as grandchildren have appeared in my life. The thrill of the live game is still there though and so will I be - whether it's Championship, League 1 or whatever.
So come on, support the boys!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Great post and agree wholeheartedly and I will be travelling from west Wales as I normally do with my boy but others may choose not to.
J1927

Postby Mulberry » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 am

Another huge dent will be the non-availability of trains from up the Valleys.

I've just checked TfW and there are NO trains from Merthyr Tydfil or Treherbert to Ninian Park station - so that probably knocks a shedload of fans from the Valleys out.

Its the Radyr round to Ninian Park section thats causing the issues for train users - no problems into Central. Personally, I don't fancy the return walk in the dark back into town with my 10 year old lad through less salubrious areas of Cardiff.

I'll certainly be considering things now - SWMBO will want the car for family visiting so thats a non-starter.

Zeelo used to be an option, but they went stupid with the prices and now seem to have jacked it in.
Mulberry

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:58 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

our fans need you.

Absolutely spot on Annis. We were there for the Durban years and we’ll be there for many more too :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Correct We were.

If it was Man United / Liverpool/ Chelsea etc on a Sunday 4pm, some how our favs would make it.

I just said I had my flight cancelled again from Palma to Bristol, so now I have to get up 5hrs earlier and catch 2 flights via Barcelona.

I have never heard so much excuses from our fans, it’s unbelievable and absolutely shocking.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:59 am

J1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
J1927 wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Great post and agree wholeheartedly and I will be travelling from west Wales as I normally do with my boy but others may choose not to.

Cheers mate. :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:01 am

J1927 wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Simple stay off the forums.

How can we be pretend to be positive, tell me what their is to say.

Why not start positive topics then, I look forward to yours.

We can say what we want on here , it’s a fans forum.

But that does not mean you stop support your team in person.

It did not put if the fans when we were bottom of the Premier they still turned up, oh hang on it was v big names.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby skiprat » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:15 pm

Yes blah blah blah crowds in general are at record high level and Sundays crowd will be much higher than crowds we used to get at thislevel despite the fact we have the worst home record in the entire league.
skiprat

Postby J1927 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
J1927 wrote:
CF11 Rondo wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Simple stay off the forums.

How can we be pretend to be positive, tell me what their is to say.

Why not start positive topics then, I look forward to yours.

We can say what we want on here , it’s a fans forum.

But that does not mean you stop support your team in person.

It did not put if the fans when we were bottom of the Premier they still turned up, oh hang on it was v big names.

New to this forum so will take up the challenge of posting positive

Not sure I said anywhere that people couldn't post their own opinions so post away - love reading your posts

As for support always at home games sometimes away when I can afford it or family commitments allow and been following since 78 so not a prem newbie

Look forward to 3 points Sunday
J1927

Return to General Chat