Sacked after just three months

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:29 pm

Claudio Ranieri: Watford sack head coach after just three months in charge amid relegation battle. Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by Watford after just three months in charge, with the club lying 19th in the Premier League.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sacked after just three months

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:Claudio Ranieri: Watford sack head coach after just three months in charge amid relegation battle. Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by Watford after just three months in charge, with the club lying 19th in the Premier League.

Feel for the guy; Watford on a hiding to nothing this season and blaming the manager is a weak option :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:57 am

No Surprise with that club :shock:
TopCat CCFC

Postby mjw6150 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 pm

Their team is exactly where it should be based on the quality of the side. A new manager won't achieve much though I will say I don't particularly rate Ranieri and think Hodgson is a good operator at that bottom half PL level.
mjw6150

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:11 am

In comes Roy The Boy ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby Pencoed » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:28 am

I think any manager who goes there knows what there getting into. It's the way the club operates its bought them 3 promotions I think a cup final. Also a couple of relegation and probably made it difficult to form any relationship between fans players and managers
Pencoed

Return to General Chat