Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Tommy Doyle ‘

Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 am

My man of the match by far v Worzels

STEVE MORISON:

"You look at Tommy and he showed why we brought him to the football club," manager Steve Morison said after the match.

"That quality, his corners, his ability to take the ball and make things happen, it’s slightly different to what we’ve got.”

"That’s the difference. That moment, he got it and… goal. That’s why we have brought him in.“

“That moment, he gave us that one bit of quality we’ve been lacking in previous weeks."

“He hasn’t been playing football this season and we need to get him match fit, that’s why I substituted him.”

"He was doing excellent. Before the game we were always thinking about (playing him for) 45, 50 minutes.”

"I just thought a couple of moments he started looking tired and jaded.“
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Tommy Doyle ‘

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 pm

I'd have rather had keep on a tired and jaded doyle than keep Pack on, I always try not to slag off players but he was unbelievable poor sat.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:28 pm

lockey1927 wrote:I'd have rather had keep on a tired and jaded doyle than keep Pack on, I always try not to slag off players but he was unbelievable poor sat.

Yes, but he was under more pressure playing at home...! ;)

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:56 pm

Sven wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:I'd have rather had keep on a tired and jaded doyle than keep Pack on, I always try not to slag off players but he was unbelievable poor sat.

Yes, but he was under more pressure playing at home...! ;)

Chris! Pmsl.