signalman

Riversideblue.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Riversideblue.

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:59 pm

signalman wrote:Can you pm please cheers

I hope its not about his TV packages as he left me high and dry a while back after his service stopped working and he became uncontactable.
Sneggyblubird

Postby papa » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:43 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

I hope its not about his TV packages as he left me high and dry a while back after his service stopped working and he became uncontactable.

sneggy should have stuck with me :D
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
papa

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:04 pm

papa wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

It was before you mate. On a good day my download speed is about 15mb which is the fastest available to me currently. Alas at that speed I even get trouble with yours. My problem with him his stopped working part way in and he quickly became uncontactable but I'm guessing he owes a few bob to quite a few hence the Houdini act.
Sneggyblubird

Postby papa » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:10 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
papa wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

It was before you mate. On a good day my download speed is about 15mb which is the fastest available to me currently. Alas at that speed I even get trouble with yours. My problem with him his stopped working part way in and he quickly became uncontactable but I'm guessing he owes a few bob to quite a few hence the Houdini act.

yes mate that download speed would cause issues. where do you live? down a coal mine :laughing6:
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
papa

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:15 pm

papa wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
papa wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

yes mate that download speed would cause issues. where do you live? down a coal mine :laughing6:

No,on top of one :mrgreen:
Sneggyblubird

Return to General Chat