VINCENT TAN / MEHMET DALMON WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VINCENT TAN / MEHMET DALMON WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

Postby piledriver64 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:52 am

Bakedalasker wrote:2 points from 18 and you are saying our form places us outside the relegations. Right.

Besides having a crap projector your calculator is not working.

Is that the right use of "your"?

Since when do we judge form on 6 games!? Judge it in Morison’s time which is, as you well know, what the poster was intimating.

Take even just half of the 8 losses on the bounce under McCarthy’s time and we’d be looking pretty safe at least.
piledriver64

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:53 am

Bakedalasker wrote:2 points from 18 and you are saying our form places us outside the relegations. Right.

Ha ha admittedly we aren’t in good form.

Thankfully others are also really poor.

I think we are on the verge of turning it round. Maybe difficult to say after Bristol but the Blackburn performance was good albeit with no end product.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:54 am

piledriver64 wrote:

Since when do we judge form on 6 games!? Judge it in Morison’s time which is, as you well know, what the poster was intimating.

Take even just half of the 8 losses on the bounce under McCarthy’s time and we’d be looking pretty safe at least.

What? Ian twisting something to suit his anti anything to do with Tan agenda? Never.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:59 am

Co-incidentally.

Malky’s last 8 games. 5 points.

Morrison’s last 8 games. 5 points.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:02 am

Last ten games.

During that time we have played three of the top five.

Malky’s last ten games.

Nine points.

That A330 is smashing your logic.
Attachments
4A2FF7DF-E327-483E-B99C-8023A3167C54.png
4A2FF7DF-E327-483E-B99C-8023A3167C54.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2152 times
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:12 am

Your vectors don't work.

Malky record from the Premier compared to Morison record from the Championship can not be compared. I would hate to be a pilot listening to you.

For the record I'm not against Morison. i feel sorry for him in what he has inherited. I don't think there is a manger out there that could do a better job with this squad. Its why we could not attack anyone.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:20 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Your vectors don't work.

Malky record from the Premier compared to Morison record from the Championship can not be compared. I would hate to be a pilot listening to you.

For the record I'm not against Morison. i feel sorry for him in what he has inherited. I don't think there is a manger out there that could do a better job with this squad. Its why we could not attack anyone.

But form can when you are relegating Cardiff (under Morison) before the season is over.

100% agree they can’t be compared. Morison is playing with someone else’s squad, Malky had that squad bought and paid for by him and Moody and we were heading one direction with form that is similar to the current form you say shows clearly we are going down.

Can’t have your cake and eat it mate (and other cliches).
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:23 am

maccydee wrote:

But form can when you are relegating Cardiff (under Morison) before the season is over.

100% agree they can’t be compared. Morison is playing with someone else’s squad, Malky had that squad bought and paid for by him and Moody and we were heading one direction with form that is similar to the current form you say shows clearly we are going down.

What?
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

I thought it was quite clear.

What do you base your opinion that we will be relegated upon?
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:52 am

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

I've made that very clear.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

Please indulge me.
maccydee

Postby goats » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:24 pm

Blue78 wrote:
goats wrote:Don’t know how people can defend Tan at the moment, sure it’s been a successful time since 2010 but only because we’ve been so shocking for 30 years before….if it wasn’t for Derby and reading points deduction we’d be going down to league 1. The guy has failed at running a football club and has only achieved a tiny bit of success by throwing money at it, usually in the wrong places. Terrible CEO’s, interfering in team selection, re branding etc….
When we did have a bit of success with malky, he blew it, same with NW by not backing him properly when we got promoted.
Time for him to move on as he can’t emulate Leicester, Burnely, Watford, Brighton, Fulham, Leeds, swansea, wolves, saints or palace by being able to sustain PL status when getting there…..

FFS what do you mean he didn’t back his managers in the PL? He did and both of those managers (and a recruitment lead under Malkay) wasted it on players that barely played or were just poor - under Warnock…Murphy, Reid, Smithies, Cunningham and Bacuna. That was north of £30m just on those.

Maybe he should have spent £100m like Fulham did and finished below us.

Nobody who ‘defends’ Tan, think that he is perfect. I can acknowledged many mistakes he has and continues to make (one being allowing his board to continuing employing crap managers who waste money) but those that have it on for him can’t see any positives or suggest any better solution.

He did the first time with malky but then blew it anyway because malky called him a chink? Is that racist really? Is a taff, Ozzie, kiwi or yank racist too? Ffs….when my wife says shall we have a chinky tonight is that racist? :lol: He just blew that out of all proportion to justify getting rid of him as malky didn’t want him meddling in the team like he likes….
As for Warnock, the players he bought, Murphy, Reid, Cunningham and bacuna…..they worked out well didn’t they, transfer committee back them? Like Fulham proved its not how much you spend but where and as much as neil is ok at championship level he doesn’t seem to be able to cut it in the PL…..Tan didn’t get rid of him though because Warnock can sweet talk him and let him get away with murder…..
got nothing against tan just think he can’t cut it in football, it’s a bit too much for him…why doesnt he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?
goats

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:27 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

Please indulge me.

I've just had a couple of hours kip. That's what your debating/argumenting/ trying to wind people up does to me.

Ok, I don't believe our youth we are relying on are up to the job, specially a relegation battle. Our seniors look like they are more interested in retiring than a battle and finally these new guys we have got back or brought in are nothing special to get us out of this.
Bakedalasker

Postby goats » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:Don’t know how people can defend Tan at the moment, sure it’s been a successful time since 2010 but only because we’ve been so shocking for 30 years before….if it wasn’t for Derby and reading points deduction we’d be going down to league 1. The guy has failed at running a football club and has only achieved a tiny bit of success by throwing money at it, usually in the wrong places. Terrible CEO’s, interfering in team selection, re branding etc….
When we did have a bit of success with malky, he blew it, same with NW by not backing him properly when we got promoted.
Time for him to move on as he can’t emulate Leicester, Burnely, Watford, Brighton, Fulham, Leeds, swansea, wolves, saints or palace by being able to sustain PL status when getting there…..

Goats,

Well said and you like I were their during the 70’s / 80’s & 90’s.

From day one Tan has not had a clue how to run our football club and he needs to go.

For the good of our club, their is an offer on the table now and to me , the position we are in he should accept.

I believe the offer is only 40 million? ,that's not even enough to but 2/3rds of the stadium . Would you sell your asset for 30 to 50% of its value ? Tan will sell when it's the right time

Derby are going for 30 million arent they? Are we worth more? Tan will never get what’s he’s blown on us back so he might aswell give up. He should look no further than his CEO’s over the years if he’s wondering why he’s 100 mill out of pocket….
goats

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

Please indulge me.

I've just had a couple of hours kip. That's what your debating/argumenting/ trying to wind people up does to me.

Ok, I don't believe our youth we are relying on are up to the job, specially a relegation battle. Our seniors look like they are more interested in retiring than a battle and finally these new guys we have got back or brought in are nothing special to get us out of this.

So all opinion based then? Nothing to back that up.

Fair enough respect your opinion and we will find out.

As for the other bit. I didn’t ask or care. But Trying to debate and having your logic blown apart is probably quite tiring for you.
maccydee

Postby Northwalesblues » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:55 pm

WTF mr Tan, what’s the Plan?
The one overriding fact is how the hell are we in this sorry state. 12 years ago Mr Tan bought a football club, a dream of anybody on this forum, it had three brilliant attractions; a City, a fan base & a stadium that were second to none, oh, and also a team and manager, capable of competing in the Premiership. He was and is a man in the “Billionaire” class i.e. obscenely wealthy, to whom all the money he’s spent on us is little more than “pocket money”, his huge cash generating businesses providing wealth that he couldn’t spend in a thousand lifetimes! Probably if you added together the wealth of all our previous owners, he’d surpass that 100’s of times over.
So what does he do then, apart from having a total lack of any football knowledge, and choosing to spend little or no time visiting his purchase, he chooses 2 highly paid people to do his bidding, to this day, accomplished “bank manager” types, with little or no football knowledge, no emotional connection with the club, who both have been allowed to spend the minimum time with the club, whilst they primarily concern themselves with their other businesses. Time and time again their combined lack of interest and time paying attention to running our club, have resulted in the many cock-ups, many of which should of and could of been prevented. By way of example, at our level and above, we should have a first team “coach”, not “manager”, because of the ineptness of our Board, our Coaches have had to “manage” and in many ways been the author of their own downfall, Malky who, in my humble opinion, one of the best, was undone by Moody, an effusing, self-confident lightweight, who would have been reigned in or not needed by a competent Board, one could go on with a litany of bad decisions that have been caused or fostered by the continuing lack of attention and ability of our board.

Using the premise that the “table never lies” 12 years on we now are perilously near to relegation, hoping to stay up by relying on clubs who don’t have mega-rich owners, being in disarray and points docked. Perhaps the plan is that in the coming seasons there will be at least three other teams that befall the same fate.

Come the end of the season, if 3 beleaguered sides ensure our championship status, what then? Without being critical we’ll have a squad that, forget comparing to Championship sides, will be mid league 1 quality! Without being disparaging with a low cost manager and without the contract end players, our squad cost will stand comparison with many league 2 sides.

Returning to “What’s the Plan Mr Tan”? Since my first match in 1963 I’ve seen good times many bad times, but I’ve never been as dismayed and confused as I’m today, for 10 years I’ve been running a leisure business in Snowdonia, 4 hours away, becoming a “plastic” and somewhat anaesthetised, however I only have one club, using this forum to keep me connected and in those 10 years I’ve never seen more pain and anger.

How or why Mr. Tan has kept those two as his “eyes and ears” for all these years beggars belief, they have been constant under achievers. Harping upon cost cutting and being a “proper” business is all well and good; today “Rome is burning”. Mr Tan spend your pocket money, get rid of the dynamic duo and save your club from the brick wall that’s just ahead.
Northwalesblues

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:26 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

Please indulge me.

As for the other bit. I didn’t ask or care. But Trying to debate and having your logic blown apart is probably quite tiring for you.

Nothing to back it up lololololol. How about 2 points from last 18?

You have not blown my logic up one bit. Perhaps in your mind you have and that's understandable because if we converted your IQ into dynamite there would not be enough there to give me a headache.
Bakedalasker

Postby piledriver64 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:32 pm

goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

FFS what do you mean he didn’t back his managers in the PL? He did and both of those managers (and a recruitment lead under Malkay) wasted it on players that barely played or were just poor - under Warnock…Murphy, Reid, Smithies, Cunningham and Bacuna. That was north of £30m just on those.

Maybe he should have spent £100m like Fulham did and finished below us.

Nobody who ‘defends’ Tan, think that he is perfect. I can acknowledged many mistakes he has and continues to make (one being allowing his board to continuing employing crap managers who waste money) but those that have it on for him can’t see any positives or suggest any better solution.

He did the first time with malky but then blew it anyway because malky called him a chink? Is that racist really? Is a taff, Ozzie, kiwi or yank racist too? Ffs….when my wife says shall we have a chinky tonight is that racist? :lol: He just blew that out of all proportion to justify getting rid of him as malky didn’t want him meddling in the team like he likes….
As for Warnock, the players he bought, Murphy, Reid, Cunningham and bacuna…..they worked out well didn’t they, transfer committee back them? Like Fulham proved its not how much you spend but where and as much as neil is ok at championship level he doesn’t seem to be able to cut it in the PL…..Tan didn’t get rid of him though because Warnock can sweet talk him and let him get away with murder…..
got nothing against tan just think he can’t cut it in football, it’s a bit too much for him…why doesnt he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?

Are you serious ?

So if you had an Asian boss and you called him a "Chink" or described him as having "slant eyes" like Mackay did would you expect to be in a job the next day ? Most reasonable people would say "no". If you believe you would then I can give you a guarantee that even if you took it to an Employment Tribunal would would be laughed out !! (in my opinion it is racist language but I'm not he person it's aimed at).

As for your genius statement "why doesn't he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?", lets think that through !! So Tan's sells 50%, that money goes to Tan where is the investment going to come from ? Or are you expecting Tan to gift that 50% money to the club out of the goodness of his own heart because of the love he gets from the supporters like you :roll: :banghead:
piledriver64

Postby Danny Says » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:41 pm

McGann is free after bizarrely being sacked by Hull after they beat two of the top 3 on the spin
Danny Says

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

Please indulge me.

You have not blown my logic up one bit. Perhaps in your mind you have and that's understandable because if we converted your IQ into dynamite there would not be enough there to give me a headache.

I’ve blown up your points argument.

So malky would have taken us down then based on that?

Come on Ian, your (sic) better than insults about my IQ you know are bollocks.
maccydee

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:17 pm

Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't. :ayatollah:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:31 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

What?

Please indulge me.

I’ve blown up your points argument.

So malky would have taken us down then based on that?

Come on Ian, your (sic) better than insults about my IQ you know are bollocks.

At the time I thought Malky was the best option but it was unattenable due the breakdown in relationships with him and Tan.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:35 pm

Is that Tan too much interfering or not getting involved at all?

Unattenable? The red line below means it’s not a real word mate. You know, as you brought up IQ and that.

Malky was the fifth biggest spending manager the previous summer. He spent £8-10 million of that on a striker he wouldn’t play and £2.5 million on a right back he wouldn’t play.

There were many better options. Sadly, Palace picked one of them and they stayed up easily.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:03 pm

Yeah I know what the wiggled red line is but as it was only you I could not be arsed to correct it.

How come we are talking about Malky in this thread.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah I know what the wiggled red line is but as it was only you I could not be arsed to correct it.

Clearly linked to the question as to why you think we are going down yet maintain we wouldn’t have in the premier league under Malky.

It’s an anti Tan thread (again) and you maintain the promotions were Malky but the relegations Tan.

I’m just using Malky to point out that hypocrisy.

You should correct it. Is it untenable or unattainable?
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah I know what the wiggled red line is but as it was only you I could not be arsed to correct it.

Clearly linked to the question as to why you think we are going down yet maintain we wouldn’t have in the premier league under Malky.

It’s an anti Tan thread (again) and you maintain the promotions were Malky but the relegations Tan.

Ok so lets get something straight. I'm not saying we are going down because of Morison but because of the quality of our squad. McCarthy said we had the quality but that became apparent we did not have it after the 8 defeats in a row. Its the squad that is the problem and even if we do survive this season we will go through it again next season because of the policy of the board.

I'll go one step further and say I don't think any manager with this squad would keep us up.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Ok so lets get something straight. I'm not saying we are going down because of Morison but because of the quality of our squad. McCarthy said we had the quality but that became apparent we did not have it after the 8 defeats in a row. Its the squad that is the problem and even if we do survive this season we will go through it again next season because of the policy of the board.

I'll go one step further and say I don't think any manager with this squad would keep us up.

Ok then, with the complete lack of quality. Over the last ten games we have a similar record to the one we had in the premier league when it was said we weren’t ever in the bottom three. We have never been in the bottom three this season.

Why is it different apart from the fact it suits your anti Tan agenda to say it is?

Taking away who the managers were and looking at simple records on paper.

Plus we are making signings. Something it was said wouldn’t happen. Two quality players in and one more seeming on the verge of returning.

You are just taking shots at the owner as per usual with f**k all to back it up with. I’ve shown that up so you resort to cheap shots about my job and IQ while making simple f*cking spelling mistakes. People wonder why so many people are chinning this board off.

Be fitting if you became a mod again.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 pm

Our Club is today near the bottom of the Championship, skint , in debt, Squad virtually worthless, crowds less , Board not interested, many court cases to come yet again after 12 years of this current Regime :cry: :cry: :oops: :banghead: :evil:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:39 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Ok then, with the complete lack of quality. Over the last ten games we have a similar record to the one we had in the premier league when it was said we weren’t ever in the bottom three. We have never been in the bottom three this season.

Why is it different apart from the fact it suits your anti Tan agenda to say it is?

Because one its the Championship and 2 we would be in the relegation spots for the fact that 2 teams have had big points deductions. In fact, if it was not for that we would be well and truly in it.
Bakedalasker

Postby Blue78 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Our Club is today near the bottom of the Championship, skint , in debt, Squad virtually worthless, crowds less , Board not interested, many court cases to come yet again after 12 years of this current Regime :cry: :cry: :oops: :banghead: :evil:

How many cases are there? Is it three? If so:

Issacs - likely to win this one surely?

Sala - club would not have done the due diligence if they had just paid the transfer fee and might have to follow this process to make a claim later on even if we have to pay Nantes. The Henderson court case should have uncovered the mess this was that was nothing to do with our club. What would the response have been if we just paid up and then found we shouldn’t have done?

Sam - no idea on this or why he would want to sue a club he claims to love apart from to try and get back control. If Sam was paid back all that he was owed and this is purely over a ceremonial title, the blame isn’t with the club. But I don’t know the detail.
Blue78

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat