VINCENT TAN / MEHMET DALMON WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VINCENT TAN / MEHMET DALMON WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

Postby goats » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Our Club is today near the bottom of the Championship, skint , in debt, Squad virtually worthless, crowds less , Board not interested, many court cases to come yet again after 12 years of this current Regime :cry: :cry: :oops: :banghead: :evil:

We could be in the bottom 3 by Saturday too….great job vinnie eh? :o
goats

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby piledriver64 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:38 pm

goats wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Our Club is today near the bottom of the Championship, skint , in debt, Squad virtually worthless, crowds less , Board not interested, many court cases to come yet again after 12 years of this current Regime :cry: :cry: :oops: :banghead: :evil:

We could be in the bottom 3 by Saturday too….great job vinnie eh? :o

Court cases against Hammam, Isaacs and the Sala appeal. Where are the others that constitute “many” ?

You even said yourself Forever Blue that we’re likely to win the Isaacs case.

The Sala case could go either way but if there was no merit in the appeal it would have been thrown out before now.

That leaves the Hammam case which none of us know enough about to say who will win that one.

Now unless you have a list of another 10-15 cases I would suggest you withdraw the “many” description as they do not exist right now.

The position on the playing side we generally agree on.

I’m not too worried about the sale of Moore as long as we have a half decent replacement lined up then I’m OK with it. Moore has hardly played and when he does he’s clearly not interested so I’d rather have someone who will play every week.

If we don’t replace him then I would be concerned and the money position would be a lot more concerning at that stage.
piledriver64

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:34 am

The media tells you this BULLSHIT as Dalman tells them to a fact.

We are in trouble one reason only how Tan has run us for 12 years a fact.

Sam is in court with Tan, because Tan personally on behalf of our club signed an agreement and then broke it, another fact.

The parachute payments have kept us going until this season, another fact.

If the club had been run properly for the last 12 years we would be debt free as promised on numerous occasions, after 12 years you can only blame one person Tan & Co.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:01 am

This thread is like ground hog day .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby maccydee » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:57 am

wez1927 wrote:This thread is like ground hog day .

Same messages word for word on multiple topics too
maccydee

Postby goats » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:53 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
goats wrote:Don’t know how people can defend Tan at the moment, sure it’s been a successful time since 2010 but only because we’ve been so shocking for 30 years before….if it wasn’t for Derby and reading points deduction we’d be going down to league 1. The guy has failed at running a football club and has only achieved a tiny bit of success by throwing money at it, usually in the wrong places. Terrible CEO’s, interfering in team selection, re branding etc….
When we did have a bit of success with malky, he blew it, same with NW by not backing him properly when we got promoted.
Time for him to move on as he can’t emulate Leicester, Burnely, Watford, Brighton, Fulham, Leeds, swansea, wolves, saints or palace by being able to sustain PL status when getting there…..

FFS what do you mean he didn’t back his managers in the PL? He did and both of those managers (and a recruitment lead under Malkay) wasted it on players that barely played or were just poor - under Warnock…Murphy, Reid, Smithies, Cunningham and Bacuna. That was north of £30m just on those.

Maybe he should have spent £100m like Fulham did and finished below us.

Nobody who ‘defends’ Tan, think that he is perfect. I can acknowledged many mistakes he has and continues to make (one being allowing his board to continuing employing crap managers who waste money) but those that have it on for him can’t see any positives or suggest any better solution.

He did the first time with malky but then blew it anyway because malky called him a chink? Is that racist really? Is a taff, Ozzie, kiwi or yank racist too? Ffs….when my wife says shall we have a chinky tonight is that racist? :lol: He just blew that out of all proportion to justify getting rid of him as malky didn’t want him meddling in the team like he likes….
As for Warnock, the players he bought, Murphy, Reid, Cunningham and bacuna…..they worked out well didn’t they, transfer committee back them? Like Fulham proved its not how much you spend but where and as much as neil is ok at championship level he doesn’t seem to be able to cut it in the PL…..Tan didn’t get rid of him though because Warnock can sweet talk him and let him get away with murder…..
got nothing against tan just think he can’t cut it in football, it’s a bit too much for him…why doesnt he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?

Are you serious ?

So if you had an Asian boss and you called him a "Chink" or described him as having "slant eyes" like Mackay did would you expect to be in a job the next day ? Most reasonable people would say "no". If you believe you would then I can give you a guarantee that even if you took it to an Employment Tribunal would would be laughed out !! (in my opinion it is racist language but I'm not he person it's aimed at).

As for your genius statement "why doesn't he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?", lets think that through !! So Tan's sells 50%, that money goes to Tan where is the investment going to come from ? Or are you expecting Tan to gift that 50% money to the club out of the goodness of his own heart because of the love he gets from the supporters like you :roll: :banghead:

You ain’t no businessman are you? How is Tan ever going to have a chance to recoup his investment? It won’t be in league 1, if we end up there he will never see a penny of it again so his shares are worth less. If he can get 25/30 million off one of his wealthy Chinese mates for some equity I’d invest that wisely in the squad as it’s the only way we might go up so he can recoup some of the alleged money he has lost ( he never seems to mention money in from sky, tickets or selling players does he? :lol: ) just the wage bill…..maybe his mate will invest a bit more like a Fulham and we’d fly this league. It wouldn’t take much in this climate.
Still, let’s wait another year or two see how things go in league 1 maybe? Club won’t be worth anything if so….
goats

Postby maccydee » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:25 pm

goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
goats wrote:Don’t know how people can defend Tan at the moment, sure it’s been a successful time since 2010 but only because we’ve been so shocking for 30 years before….if it wasn’t for Derby and reading points deduction we’d be going down to league 1. The guy has failed at running a football club and has only achieved a tiny bit of success by throwing money at it, usually in the wrong places. Terrible CEO’s, interfering in team selection, re branding etc….
When we did have a bit of success with malky, he blew it, same with NW by not backing him properly when we got promoted.
Time for him to move on as he can’t emulate Leicester, Burnely, Watford, Brighton, Fulham, Leeds, swansea, wolves, saints or palace by being able to sustain PL status when getting there…..

FFS what do you mean he didn’t back his managers in the PL? He did and both of those managers (and a recruitment lead under Malkay) wasted it on players that barely played or were just poor - under Warnock…Murphy, Reid, Smithies, Cunningham and Bacuna. That was north of £30m just on those.

Nobody who ‘defends’ Tan, think that he is perfect. I can acknowledged many mistakes he has and continues to make (one being allowing his board to continuing employing crap managers who waste money) but those that have it on for him can’t see any positives or suggest any better solution.

He did the first time with malky but then blew it anyway because malky called him a chink? Is that racist really? Is a taff, Ozzie, kiwi or yank racist too? Ffs….when my wife says shall we have a chinky tonight is that racist? :lol: He just blew that out of all proportion to justify getting rid of him as malky didn’t want him meddling in the team like he likes….
As for Warnock, the players he bought, Murphy, Reid, Cunningham and bacuna…..they worked out well didn’t they, transfer committee back them? Like Fulham proved its not how much you spend but where and as much as neil is ok at championship level he doesn’t seem to be able to cut it in the PL…..Tan didn’t get rid of him though because Warnock can sweet talk him and let him get away with murder…..
got nothing against tan just think he can’t cut it in football, it’s a bit too much for him…why doesnt he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?

Are you serious ?

So if you had an Asian boss and you called him a "Chink" or described him as having "slant eyes" like Mackay did would you expect to be in a job the next day ? Most reasonable people would say "no". If you believe you would then I can give you a guarantee that even if you took it to an Employment Tribunal would would be laughed out !! (in my opinion it is racist language but I'm not he person it's aimed at).

As for your genius statement "why doesn't he sell half his stake at least so we can invest some in the squad?", lets think that through !! So Tan's sells 50%, that money goes to Tan where is the investment going to come from ? Or are you expecting Tan to gift that 50% money to the club out of the goodness of his own heart because of the love he gets from the supporters like you :roll: :banghead:

You ain’t no businessman are you? How is Tan ever going to have a chance to recoup his investment? It won’t be in league 1, if we end up there he will never see a penny of it again so his shares are worth less. If he can get 25/30 million off one of his wealthy Chinese mates for some equity I’d invest that wisely in the squad as it’s the only way we might go up so he can recoup some of the alleged money he has lost ( he never seems to mention money in from sky, tickets or selling players does he? :lol: ) just the wage bill…..maybe his mate will invest a bit more like a Fulham and we’d fly this league. It wouldn’t take much in this climate.
Still, let’s wait another year or two see how things go in league 1 maybe? Club won’t be worth anything if so….

What a peculiar person.
maccydee

Postby goats » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

Are you serious ?

What a peculiar person.

Thanks for the compliment :bluescarf:
goats

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:46 pm

goats wrote:
maccydee wrote:
goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

Are you serious ?

You ain’t no businessman are you? How is Tan ever going to have a chance to recoup his investment? It won’t be in league 1, if we end up there he will never see a penny of it again so his shares are worth less. If he can get 25/30 million off one of his wealthy :bluescarf: :bluebird: Chinese mates for some equity I’d invest that wisely in the squad as it’s the only way we might go up so he can recoup some of the alleged money he has lost ( he never seems to mention money in from sky, tickets or selling players does :bluescarf: he? :lol: ) just the wage bill…..maybe his mate will invest a bit more like a Fulham and we’d fly this league. It wouldn’t take much in this climate.

What a peculiar person.

I can vouch for Goats,

He is an old timer like me, Blue through and through and loyal till they come :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:
maccydee wrote:
goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

Are you serious ?

You ain’t no businessman are you? How is Tan ever going to have a chance to recoup his investment? It won’t be in league 1, if we end up there he will never see a penny of it again so his shares are worth less. If he can get 25/30 million off one of his wealthy :bluescarf: :bluebird: Chinese mates for some equity I’d invest that wisely in the squad as it’s the only way we might go up so he can recoup some of the alleged money he has lost ( he never seems to mention money in from sky, tickets or selling players does :bluescarf: he? :lol: ) just the wage bill…..maybe his mate will invest a bit more like a Fulham and we’d fly this league. It wouldn’t take much in this climate.

What a peculiar person.

I can vouch for Goats,

He is an old timer like me, Blue through and through and loyal till they come :bluebird:

Fair enough mate.

To liken chink to yank though is bonkers.
maccydee

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:02 pm

As long as that Lebanese tw*t doesn't come back then whoever takes over if they do then good luck to them :bluebird:
1980s Bluebird

Postby goats » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:08 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:
maccydee wrote:
goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

Are you serious ?

What a peculiar person.

I can vouch for Goats,

Fair enough mate.

To liken chink to yank though is bonkers.

Maybe I don’t think it’s that racist though, going on about slanty eyes and stuff is though….bit sad.
goats

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:
maccydee wrote:
goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

Are you serious ?

What a peculiar person.

I can vouch for Goats,

We’re all supporters we have different views.

Why to you think vouching for someone makes his view anymore valid ?

I’ve been supporting this club since 1971, that doesn’t make me anymore or less of a fan than somebody who’s only recently started supporting their club. It just means I’ve seen more ups and downs.

I don’t agree with your views on Hammam v Tan. I have no attachment to either, unlike you, and I will have a pop at either where merited.

What I won’t stand by and ignore is re-writing history, glossing over what has happened in the past and a complete distortion of what is going on now.

Our club is not going out of business. We are not in a great position financially but we have no better alternatives. Hammam has had his time, he nearly ruined us and away from this message board he is even more divisive amongst the fans than Tan.

So how about at a time of trouble we get behind the club and show a bit of loyalty rather than trying to undermine the only option we have right now as an owner.
piledriver64

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:40 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
I’ve been supporting this club since 1971

So have I and I hope you are not the f^*ker that nick my scarf. If you are then I want it back.
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
piledriver64 wrote: :bluescarf:

So have I and I hope you are not the f^*ker that nick my scarf. If you are then I want it back.

:lol: :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
piledriver64 wrote: :bluescarf:

:lol: :lol:

Not me honest guv, but funnily enough I actually had my hat nicked off my head at the Hereford game when there were 35,000 there !! Someone needs to own up !!
piledriver64

Postby goats » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:51 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:
maccydee wrote:
goats wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
goats wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

Are you serious ?

What a peculiar person.

I can vouch for Goats,

We’re all supporters we have different views.

Why to you think vouching for someone makes his view anymore valid ?

I’ve been supporting this club since 1971, that doesn’t make me anymore or less of a fan than somebody who’s only recently started supporting their club. It just means I’ve seen more ups and downs.

I don’t agree with your views on Hammam v Tan. I have no attachment to either, unlike you, and I will have a pop at either where merited.

What I won’t stand by and ignore is re-writing history, glossing over what has happened in the past and a complete distortion of what is going on now.

Our club is not going out of business. We are not in a great position financially but we have no better alternatives. Hammam has had his time, he nearly ruined us and away from this message board he is even more divisive amongst the fans than Tan.

So how about at a time of trouble we get behind the club and show a bit of loyalty rather than trying to undermine the only option we have right now as an owner.

My view is just my opinion, people might well not agree but that the world we live in and what makes it interesting :occasion5:
As for people saying you can’t say things like that about your boss, do me a favour, the stuff I’ve heard belted out about various bosses I’ve worked for makes what malky said sound like an old womans tea party, must be some saint like people posting on here :lol:
As for Annis vouching for me, that’s a decent thing to do as he knows I’m on the level that’s all…..no time for racists anywhere in life and anyone whose knows me, including my friends from all over the globe, will know…. :thumbup:
goats

Previous

Return to General Chat