Even the Bristol City players....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:52 am

Bristol City's official Insta page shows a Bristol City player singing 'Cardiff get battered everywhere they go

This is the level we have sunk to when other professionals start taking the Mick. Looks like we're seen as an easy 3 pts 'everywhere we go'.

Next up Forest.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Even the Bristol City players....

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:14 am

Barclay1 wrote:Bristol City's official Insta page shows a Bristol City player singing 'Cardiff get battered everywhere they go

This is the level we have sunk to when other professionals start taking the Mick. Looks like we're seen as an easy 3 pts 'everywhere we go'.

Next up Forest.

Mate you usually post some interesting stuff which is good to read; not this time though imo. Means absolutely nothing.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:41 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Bristol City's official Insta page shows a Bristol City player singing 'Cardiff get battered everywhere they go

Next up Forest.

Mate you usually post some interesting stuff which is good to read; not this time though imo. Means absolutely nothing.

Then I'm pleased you think some of the stuff I put down is interesting and worth a read.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:56 am

Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Next up Forest.

Then I'm pleased you think some of the stuff I put down is interesting and worth a read.

That’s not to say I’m always in agreement though mate. You’re a good poster though and always courteous, even to those who think differently to you. :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby CF11 Rondo » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:42 pm

I bet your eyes lit up when you saw that, another thing to complain about. Do you get a free coffee with every 10th negative post?

A few years back a CCFC player came back out at Ashton Gate to sing along with Cardiff fans. Man Utd fans have been filmed singing anti Liverpool songs. After winning the FA Cup the Arsenal victory bus were singing about how shit Tottenham are. This is such a non issue it’s laughable.
CF11 Rondo

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:49 pm

CF11 Rondo wrote:I bet your eyes lit up when you saw that, another thing to complain about. Do you get a free coffee with every 10th negative post?

A few years back a CCFC player came back out at Ashton Gate to sing along with Cardiff fans. Man Utd fans have been filmed singing anti Liverpool songs. After winning the FA Cup the Arsenal victory bus were singing about how shit Tottenham are. This is such a non issue it’s laughable.

Great post and yes it happens all the time.
I remember Mark Hudson down the Bay singing - ‘you jack bastards we’re coming for you’

Another pointless and negative post used an an excuse to have a go at the club.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:50 pm

Unfortunately the singing Wurzel is correct :bluebird:
1980s Bluebird

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:51 pm

CF11 Rondo wrote:I bet your eyes lit up when you saw that, another thing to complain about. Do you get a free coffee with every 10th negative post?

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat