Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I agree with Morison.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:14 pm

Just read Morison’s post match comments and I couldn’t agree more with what he’s saying. Can any of you who are slating him really say our players put in enough effort today? Or indeed have put in enough effort for the past 3 seasons?

They’ve been a disgrace for a while now and now we’ve got a manager who shows some passion and actually cares about how this club does, you’re all crucifying him.

‘But he should keep these comments behind closed doors’. Why should he? Nothing he has said is false.

‘He picks the team and should be responsible for everything’ - he can only pick what we’ve got. This is the worst Cardiff squad I’ve seen for a long time. I think Russel Slade’s squad had more about it than this.

Since Morison was appointed we’ve actually started trying to play football again. There’s a lot of work to be done after years of dinosaur hoof ball, but Morison is willing to do it and in patches it’s shown.

We were on our way down before Morison was appointed, let’s not forget that, so give him a break.

Re: I agree with Morison.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:33 pm

I agree, it's also very hard to pick a good team from this bunch. The squad is so unbalanced. Don't play 5 at the back.. however it's the only way we have natural width because we have no wingers.

No bite in midfield or protection for the defenders who are also a shambles.

It's a hard Job at the moment and he's doing it decently well but needs more support from above. Good 2 loan signings so far but we need more to stay up

Re: I agree with Morison.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:14 pm

Qwerts wrote:I agree, it's also very hard to pick a good team from this bunch. The squad is so unbalanced. Don't play 5 at the back.. however it's the only way we have natural width because we have no wingers.

No bite in midfield or protection for the defenders who are also a shambles.

It's a hard Job at the moment and he's doing it decently well but needs more support from above. Good 2 loan signings so far but we need more to stay up

Mick McCarthy decimated the squad, he was told he had to shift players, but the choices were his! He kept bacuna, that says it all for me! The rest? Not morisons fault, as said, he has to play them! But more support in what way? We got two good loans so far, with possibly 2 more to come, they are not going to allow a manager with half a season under, to sign permanent players, that a new manager may not even want/rate etc.to me that makes a bit of sense tbh.