“ The gap is getting wider “ Yet some still stick up

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:02 pm

Teams are pulling away from Cardiff :cry:

Yet some still stick up for Tan and his muppets

Your 2021/22 #SkyBetChampionship.

JANUARY 2022

UPDATED:

‘’Derby County 21 points deducted / Fighting every week

‘Reading 6 points deducted and fighting for every point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ The gap is getting wider “

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:03 pm

Results:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ The gap is getting wider “ Yet some still stick up

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:20 pm

At this present time I think a lot of the blame has to be put on the players shoulders..
As Derby have shown, and Reading , you can’t splash the cash, it’s difficult times financially, let’s just be glad we have a club to support.
There aren’t people out there with the financial clout needed wanting to buy our club.
He hasn’t done a Rick Wright or a Sam H,
I admit I am not anti Tan, eats just my opinion.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:23 pm

I'm going for Morison, players, tan. In that order.

The buck starts and stops at the team selection. It's wrong every week.

Players selected could do better. Run yourselves dry. We all would!!!

As for Tan. Transfers out and in are all wrong. Hopefully improving with these loans though.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:36 pm

To me you need people at the top who know about football and a real director of football who understands it

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:38 pm

I also put some blame on the fans not embracing tan in the early days when the investment was there. A lot said they rather be blue in league 1 than red. There’s a danger that may happen I personally don’t think it will, but league one not so appealing now.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:42 pm

john52 wrote:To me you need people at the top who know about football and a real director of football who understands it

You mean like people who can get promotion to the premier twice in 5 years. Hmm let me think. We not entitled to premier league football there’s others teams competing as well once we were the envy of lots in the championship.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:16 pm

We all have our opinions throughout the season but there is a point, and I will say that it is upon us, when it is all hands to the pump.

A relegation battle can be the most galvanising situation for a club, players, fans and owners should they avoid the drop.

Continuous and monotonous berating of players, owners or other fans when in our situation is not helping and shows an inability to have the backs of others when in a fight.

We are obviously very much in a fight and we need the sort of togetherness only other clubs around us can dream of or we fall apart and let them get the better of us.

Let's now keep the finger pointing and holier than though opinions until the end of the season.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:27 pm

What a stupid remark about getting 2 promotions in 5 years .WHAT THE F. DID WE DO WITH THOSE 2 promotions ?

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:30 pm

john52 wrote:To me you need people at the top who know about football and a real director of football who understands it

Absolutely spot on

Sadly we don’t have any

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:34 pm

Wayne S wrote:We all have our opinions throughout the season but there is a point, and I will say that it is upon us, when it is all hands to the pump.

A relegation battle can be the most galvanising situation for a club, players, fans and owners should they avoid the drop.

Continuous and monotonous berating of players, owners or other fans when in our situation is not helping and shows an inability to have the backs of others when in a fight.

We are obviously very much in a fight and we need the sort of togetherness only other clubs around us can dream of or we fall apart and let them get the better of us.

Let's now keep the finger pointing and holier than though opinions until the end of the season.

Well said you spot on.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:35 pm

john52 wrote:What a stupid remark about getting 2 promotions in 5 years .WHAT THE F. DID WE DO WITH THOSE 2 promotions ?

Lol. You think we should have won the league?

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:39 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:I also put some blame on the fans not embracing tan in the early days when the investment was there. A lot said they rather be blue in league 1 than red. There’s a danger that may happen I personally don’t think it will, but league one not so appealing now.

I’m sorry but I’d rather watch Cardiff in league 2 in blue than watch them in the PL in red, I wouldn’t ever take success and money over identity but that’s just me

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:42 pm

I am a Cardiff City fan, as we all are. Over the years i have supported us in different ways and want different thing from my Cardiff City experience. Never during my close to 40 years have i ever cared more than two hoots about who our owner is/was.

Very few clubs love their owner/chairman and we have normally slot into that category.

The other board would probably have a fit if Mike Ashley or the Sultan of Brunei bought us, i wouldn't care.

I wish we'd go to a DoF format, but its not my money to blow. I'll spend my £400 a year on us and i am done.

I am neither a Tan lover nor hater, I don't get it. Two promotions, two relegation, maybe 3, we'll survive and i'll turn up next season whoever owns us (unless we resign Pack ;) )
Last edited by llan bluebird on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:43 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:I also put some blame on the fans not embracing tan in the early days when the investment was there. A lot said they rather be blue in league 1 than red. There’s a danger that may happen I personally don’t think it will, but league one not so appealing now.

I’m sorry but I’d rather watch Cardiff in league 2 in blue than watch them in the PL in red, I wouldn’t ever take success and money over identity but that’s just me

But WE ARE IN BLUE, SO WHATS THE ISSUE??

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:47 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Why are you using Caps? Also there is no issue, I was just stating my opinion of what the poster implied, by saying that’s it’s the fans fault for wanting the blue to return over the red, do you have a problem with peoples opinions??

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:51 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Why are you using Caps? Also there is no issue, I was just stating my opinion of what the poster implied, by saying that’s it’s the fans fault for wanting the blue to return over the red, do you have a problem with peoples opinions??

Nope I said a lot would rather be in league one than red. It just doesn’t appear to be the case now.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:53 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Nope I said a lot would rather be in league one than red. It just doesn’t appear to be the case now.

I for one am happy in blue. I did enjoy the premier league experience any where near as much as the lower leagues.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:54 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Ok, well I didn’t embrace Tan when he changed our colour and badge, in fact I hated him, but as I said, if tan said if you go back to red with the dragon badge I’ll spend money to keep you up or stay blue and possibly go down, I’ll take the relegation

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:57 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

I for one am happy in blue. I did enjoy the premier league experience any where near as much as the lower leagues.

Totally agree with you, the 2 PL seasons were not the best, back in the day, I had much more enjoyment in league 1 & 2 (Divison 2 & 3), I don’t know why

Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:26 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Totally agree with you, the 2 PL seasons were not the best, back in the day, I had much more enjoyment in league 1 & 2 (Divison 2 & 3), I don’t know why

For me it was to much prawn sandwich brigade and corporate day out, a lot of the crowd were there in all truth to watch the bigger teams and not us, also we were so out of our depth that it was impossible to get any meaningful deserved run of wins together. It was just to good a level.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:31 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Ok, well I didn’t embrace Tan when he changed our colour and badge, in fact I hated him, but as I said, if tan said if you go back to red with the dragon badge I’ll spend money to keep you up or stay blue and possibly go down, I’ll take the relegation
And so say all of us.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:25 pm

Not good enough all over
Where do you focus your attention on a team that is clearly not good enough throughout the squad?

Despite thinking he could do things better in terms of the formation and some comments he's made post-match, I actually have a lot of sympathy for Morison. The squad has been completely drained of any flair, creativity and general quality by previous regimes and he's been left to pick up the pieces. We have a defence that is consistently wide open through the middle (strange problem to have for a team with 3 CBs), a midfield that is slow and laboured, with a forward line that lacks any cutting edge.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:27 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

This is a wind up???

Embrace the stripping of our identity, sell our souls

f**k Right off again

So your saying if we all had accepted the Red which many did , we would now be doing well :lol: :lol:

But we are in this position because Tan and his muppets have not got a clue / 12 years and we are in this position through Bad management from the top
end off

You must be the joker of the year

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:30 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

And so say all of us.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I would rather be BLUE in League 2

But we are in this position because Tan and his muppets have not got a clue

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:48 pm

I’ve hated tan from the moment he turned us red regardless of our many times we’ve got promoted etc or how much money he’s spent I just can’t forgive him for it,and I think the club is where the club is now because of him and his muppets he’s got with him wasting millions upon millions but instead of him admitting it and getting a director of football in he just keeps making mistake after mistake

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:I’ve hated tan from the moment he turned us red regardless of our many times we’ve got promoted etc or how much money he’s spent I just can’t forgive him for it,and I think the club is where the club is now because of him and his :bluescarf: muppets he’s got with him wasting millions upon millions but instead of him admitting it and getting a director of :bluescarf: football in he just keeps making mistake after mistake

Sam,

Exactly some truth and proudness of true identity

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm

Most of the players we have now know they're on the way out and obviously don't give a f**k. Some might care but not enough do to make a difference. We just have to hope we somehow avoid relegation and go again with new players who care.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:00 am

llan bluebird wrote:I am a Cardiff City fan, as we all are. Over the years i have supported us in different ways and want different thing from my Cardiff City experience. Never during my close to 40 years have i ever cared more than two hoots about who our owner is/was.

Very few clubs love their owner/chairman and we have normally slot into that category.

The other board would probably have a fit if Mike Ashley or the Sultan of Brunei bought us, i wouldn't care.

I wish we'd go to a DoF format, but its not my money to blow. I'll spend my £400 a year on us and i am done.

I am neither a Tan lover nor hater, I don't get it. Two promotions, two relegation, maybe 3, we'll survive and i'll turn up next season whoever owns us (unless we resign Pack ;) )

Couldn't agree more - I am 55 years in and counting and you are spot on. Blooobirds :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:11 am

llan bluebird wrote:I am a Cardiff City fan, as we all are. Over the years i have supported us in different ways and want different thing from my Cardiff City experience. Never during my close to 40 years have i ever cared more than two hoots about who our owner is/was.

Excellent post.