Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated:Ccfc and wurzels fighting in park

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:45 pm

Ccfc and wurzels fighting in park

2 mobs met at steps

Ended up in park before OB arrived
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Ccfc and wurzels fighting in park

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Idiots :roll:

That’ll guarantee midday kickoffs and reduced allocations for the next few years now.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:17 pm

Really embarrassing and always has been.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:26 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Really embarrassing and always has been.

Petty the same fight is not shown on the pitch.I argee Morons

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:27 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Really embarrassing and always has been.

Agree; but was it 'fighting' or 'posturing'? :?

With CCTV, over zealous policing and Magistrates 'looking' to make examples of (so called) football 'hooligans', anyone who gets involved in that is duller than a 'Jack' schooled on Town Hill :roll:

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:30 pm

The ones on the left certainly outnumber the ones on the right lol

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:36 pm

Get into them fooooook them up to many do gooders arm chair nice and warm

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:41 pm

mallo wrote:Get into them fooooook them up to many do gooders arm chair nice and warm

If people want a fight they should take up Karate or Boxing. CCFC is already hindered because of our reputation due to the actions of a minority of our fans in the past. Stuff like this will just create more hassle and more restrictions for thousands/tens of thousands of our fans because a few dozen wanted a punch up on a Saturday morning.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:52 pm

Replies FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:48 pm

Oh dear.

The 80's called - they want their idiots back.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:52 pm

This is embarrassing.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:42 pm

Oh dear. Idiots.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:56 pm

Reply FB:

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:09 pm

Smashed up the toilets apparently, club will have to pay for that.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:13 pm

That boy in the blue jacket on the right hand side looks likes he’s about 10!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:14 pm

What has always been my way of thinking on this if morons want to fight hire a facility a large factory unit for example and ask theses heroes to meet via mobiles et al and once agreed see how many turn up. Have local old bill to lock them in for 30 minutes. Most would shit themselves period. All I see are overage fat twats hopping up and down making pricks of themselves.
I watched CCFC in the late 60's when all this was starting and wondered as a kid what is all this about?

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:31 pm

Phew footy is back social distancing gone.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:18 pm

Wish our players had the same fight

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:35 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:What has always been my way of thinking on this if morons want to fight hire a facility a large factory unit for example and ask theses heroes to meet via mobiles et al and once agreed see how many turn up. Have local old bill to lock them in for 30 minutes. Most would shit themselves period. All I see are overage fat twats hopping up and down making pricks of themselves.
I watched CCFC in the late 60's when all this was starting and wondered as a kid what is all this about?

Absolutely and then leave the doors locked for good - hated it in the 70s and 80s and delayed me taking by boy to some games in the 90s just cos it wasn't worth it

Sure the culprits are in the pub or. McDonald's dependant on age bigging it up and planning their books of their amazing exploits

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 pm

Not entirely sure about that Jim.. from my time following City away, there’s plenty who will go straight in.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:33 pm

J1927 wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:What has always been my way of thinking on this if morons want to fight hire a facility a large factory unit for example and ask theses heroes to meet via mobiles et al and once agreed see how many turn up. Have local old bill to lock them in for 30 minutes. Most would shit themselves period. All I see are overage fat twats hopping up and down making pricks of themselves.

Absolutely and then leave the doors locked for good - hated it in the 70s and 80s and delayed me taking by boy to some games in the 90s just cos it wasn't worth it

Sure the culprits are in the pub or. McDonald's dependant on age bigging it up and planning their books of their amazing exploits

That last bit made me giggle, you naughty boy.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:51 am

Their mummies would have been cross had it been wet and their little darlings had arrived home all muddy. Luckily, it was fairly dry underfoot on the grass.

I watched aghast from nearby walking towards T Meads and couldn’t believe my eyes. Pathetic and a waste of so much police resources.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:27 am

I have never got the whole football violence thing, even with the Jacks or Bristol. I can't stand their clubs and all that and I enjoy the hostile atmosphere of those games... but the thought of wanting to or actually physically hurting someone just because they support a different football team (most likely in the city they were born in) is quite frankly ridiculous. The knuckleheads and morons who want the trouble drag our name through the mud time and time again and we have slowly started to lose the reputation over the past decade or so. And what is worse is that its not just kids its grown men in their 50's and over still acting tough with their big bellies on display and their wives and kids at home oblivious. Its embarrassing smashing up their toilets and the only defence I see is "well they did it to us, we got them back", we really do have our fair share of morons, at a time we have no money we are now faced with a bill for fixing Bristols toilets, nice one and done by "real" fans clearly.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:14 am

J1927 wrote:

Yes these are some of the idiots who complain our crowds should be bigger but during 70/80 through their actions they kept a generation of potential supporters away from the club as parents would not take their kids I went to Rumney High and I was only one of a few in my whole year who ever went down to a game in the 80s and most cited the trouble was not worth it

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:15 am

Abergavenny wrote:
J1927 wrote:

Yes these are some of the idiots who complain our crowds should be bigger but during 70/80 through their actions they kept a generation of potential supporters away from the club as parents would not take their kids I went to Rumney High and I was only one of a few in my whole year who ever went down to a game in the 80s and most cited the trouble was not worth it

Spot on mate. There’s generations of missed fans that could be regulars, I bribe you found the answer for why we struggle for a larger support.

Another excellent post.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:21 pm

I’m 36 so didn’t see The 80s, but wasn’t it the same at every other club? Surely football as a whole was probably a bit risky for a family day out not just Cardiff. Looking at the last 15 years or so I’d say a day out at the football at Cardiff has been very much family friendly.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:02 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:
J1927 wrote:

Spot on mate. There’s generations of missed fans that could be regulars, I bribe you found the answer for why we struggle for a larger support.

Another excellent post.

Couldnt agree more, we have our own,who to a degree, bask in those days of citys "reputation " as a firm to be feared, yet wonder why any prospective big money buyer never turned up and bought us!!
Sadly, that reputation has followed the club, long after those days had gone, until 1st sam( who thrived on the rep of bad boy club) and then tan( who is polar opposite) so in my eyes, with our reputation, we have been very lucky, to find two who were prepared to have a go( one still trying imho)
This idiotic behaviour, along with kicking the toilets head in, will cost us both in money, and in the press no doubt, we will get the usual headlines!!
NICE ONE MORONS! YOU HAVE PROBABLY CREATED ANOTHER BUBBLE SCENARIO FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO SUPPORT THE CLUB! F@CKING IDIOTS, EACH AND EVER ONE OF THEM.
And anyone who supports this behaviour are idiots too.grow the f@ck up, try martial arts if you want to take your agresdion out.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:13 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:
J1927 wrote:

Another excellent post.

Couldnt agree more, we have our own,who to a degree, bask in those days of citys "reputation " as a firm to be feared, yet wonder why any prospective big money buyer never turned up and bought us!!
Sadly, that reputation has followed the club, long after those days had gone, until 1st sam( who thrived on the rep of bad boy club) and then tan( who is polar opposite) so in my eyes, with our reputation, we have been very lucky, to find two who were prepared to have a go( one still trying imho)
This idiotic behaviour, along with kicking the toilets head in, will cost us both in money, and in the press no doubt, we will get the usual headlines!!
NICE ONE MORONS! YOU HAVE PROBABLY CREATED ANOTHER BUBBLE SCENARIO FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO SUPPORT THE CLUB! F@CKING IDIOTS, EACH AND EVER ONE OF THEM.
And anyone who supports this behaviour are idiots too.grow the f@ck up, try martial arts if you want to take your agresdion out.

They wouldn’t like it when it’s even one on one. Plus their comical windmill punches won’t get them anywhere. Lol.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:15 pm

Copied from the other board from Bluetit.

LETTER FROM CARDIFF FLO, regarding Bristol City

We took 27 of our staff and senior stewards to the stadium in an effort to defuse any situations and welcome our supporters with familiar faces. The home club welcomed us, and we were there alongside their stewards in the away end.

Within 15 minutes of the opening two smoke bombs had been let off in the upper and lower concourses. Many fans decided to stay outside by the Guinness bar having a drink and a sing song, no problem at all.

The home supervisor assisted me in getting at least a dozen fans in who either had ticket issues (needing reprints) or issues with covid passes, every request I had the Bristol guy helped with.

Once the outside areas became quiet, I went into the away end with a senior member of our staff to use the toilets only to be confronted with a totally wrecked facility, unusable, unsafe, and unacceptable. I had used the same toilet 2 hours earlier when we first arrived and it was heated, clean, well lit, had soap dispensers and hand towels and plenty of urinals and cubicles for that area of the stand, to see it like this was embarrassing to be honest as we had to call the control room to get it closed off and condemned, unsafe to use.

On 18 minutes our fans were great with their applauding the life of poor Bradley Jones, a city fan who sadly lost his life aged 18 last week, it was good of our fans to do that and what we should be all about.

At half time I heard reports that more toilets had now been damaged in different areas of the stand including a ladies toilet block, where the lighting was broken, we were directing some female fans to the disabled toilets, again totally embarrassing to see.

At full time we went to inspect the damage again and it really was worse than you can imagine there were also broken seats on display and one Cardiff fans with the stewards who had been caught on camera breaking the seat, no doubt more will follow, there are state of the art cameras in their control room and others are bound to be identified, as well as the ones that threw objects onto the field.

We had to go to a de brief after the match with the Bristol safety officer, who, in all fairness, was very magnanimous in the way he spoke with us considering the mess our fans had left. For us though, it was embarrassing, and we felt ashamed of some of our so-called supporters.

We had reports of disorder outside the stadium before and after the match, unfortunately this is always likely to happen with local Derbies but in these days of camera technology it is idiotic because there is so much evidence available, whether from the police or fans them selves with their smart phones, this was the case yesterday and more arrests and club bans are bound to follow. This is something we expect to see, we don’t like it but expect some sort of disorder throughout a day like yesterday.
However, smashing up facilities, whose sole purpose is to assist our own fans, is mind blowing really.

The videos show the damage but the one where the people causing it, is the most alarming really, they were not kids, they were revelling in the fact they were destroying the toilets, laughing, and joking, no doubt half hour later busting for a piss with nowhere to go lol. 40 years ago, our fans used to smash up trains and we would be held up for ours after emergency stop cords were pulled, eventually the “specials” were stopped, so its not a new phenomenon but one I had hoped was confined to the history books.

Can we prove it was the guys on the trains that caused the damage, not really, but the ones in the video are apparently not known to our travel club?

What we do know is that the disorder outside the stadium and in the city, was not attributed to the 16 coaches, or two minibuses parked over in the industrial estate.

Repercussions could be that next time we play Bristol tougher measures will need to be put in place which will affect all of our fans including the vast majority and it also means we move further away again from removing Swansea restrictions, a step backwards. We will also be put on the radar now for all our away games, which means more stewarding, more police more scrutiny more hassle for our genuine fans.

Implications could be that the fans pay a financial cost by way of increased booking fees to cover damages caused by a minority of idiots, again this will affect the genuine majority.
Alongside the club measures and police procedures We are going to have to self-police and report or try to stop people if possible, doing this vandalism and self-destructive behaviour because it affects us all. We need to get it out that this behaviour is not acceptable and make it clear that club bans and the more severe custodial bans are being issued, we have to make sure the deterrent that the bans are designed for, are known to all our fans especially the younger element and the fact that they are being issued.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:39 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Copied from the other board from Bluetit.

LETTER FROM CARDIFF FLO, regarding Bristol City

Ffs. Didn’t even consider this would affect how restrictions for Swansea are dealt with. Hooray for more 7am starts for a game 40miles down the road :roll: