Tommy Doyle - best player on the pitch by far, or was!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby arri potta » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:35 pm

what planet is morrison on, anyway, keep it going lads, my £300+ quid for relegation is getting closer, although I'd rather stay up and see Tan and his muppets gone.
arri potta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tommy Doyle - best player on the pitch by far, or was!

Postby CF11 Rondo » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:37 pm

He’s probably lacking match fitness
CF11 Rondo

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:38 pm

I do think there are things we can be frustrated with when it comes to Morrison, but I don't think bringing Doyle off was one of them. He hasn't started a game all season, has been with us a few days, he will need the rest and I am sure it would have been the plan from the beginning to bring him off around that time.

I do look forward to seeing more of Doyle though, looks very promising.
JasonFowler1991

Postby arri potta » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:51 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:I do think there are things we can be frustrated with when it comes to Morrison, but I don't think bringing Doyle off was one of them. He hasn't started a game all season, has been with us a few days, he will need the rest and I am sure it would have been the plan from the beginning to bring him off around that time.

yeah i know but 50% fit he;s better than 8 of the other useless lot on the pitch!
arri potta

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:30 pm

arri potta wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:I do think there are things we can be frustrated with when it comes to Morrison, but I don't think bringing Doyle off was one of them. He hasn't started a game all season, has been with us a few days, he will need the rest and I am sure it would have been the plan from the beginning to bring him off around that time.

yeah i know but 50% fit he;s better than 8 of the other useless lot on the pitch!

I get it, but at that level if you're not fully fit and are overplayed you can easily damage a muscle, or another injury. We were obviously weaker without him, but I think he will be stronger, fitter and better in the coming games if managed properly.
JasonFowler1991

Postby Igovernor » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:40 pm

arri potta wrote:

I suppose you would play him and risk doing his hamstring, letting him stay on would have risked him getting injured FFs he has not played in a first team a full 90 minutes this season :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:10 am

Igovernor wrote:
arri potta wrote:

I suppose you would play him and risk doing his hamstring, letting him stay on would have risked him getting injured FFs he has not played in a first team a full 90 minutes this season :banghead:

You’re absolutely right and it’s the reason he was taken off.
It does make you wonder that some fans know literally nothing about football and how it works.
I feel your frustration with certain posters :laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby arri potta » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:55 am

Igovernor wrote:
arri potta wrote:

exactly, he hasn;t played all season and he looked better than anything we've got, he put in so much effort where as our overpaid useless lot are protected by some of our fans all season as if they are the best in the league, so much rose tinted glasses in this club its unbeliveable
arri potta

Postby arri potta » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:01 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
arri potta wrote:

You’re absolutely right and it’s the reason he was taken off.
It does make you wonder that some fans know literally nothing about football and how it works.
I feel your frustration with certain posters :laughing6:

oh here we go, the old know nothing about football argument, poor little me :banghead: nobody is correct except me and mates views. and yes if he got injured it wouldn't worry me because he put in the effort more than the lot he was playing with, in fact if he's got any sense he'd go to another club before our culture and ethics ruin him!
arri potta

Postby montyblue » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:19 pm

ARRI POTTA

It was pretty obvious he was taken off for fitness reasons
granted he was above everybody from our side and i wanted him to stay on

but undersood the reasons why
he will be fresh for Sunday's game and can put in another good shift rather than if he had played on he could have ended up on our sick list with vassell moore colwill
montyblue

Return to General Chat