Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEXT UP! UPDATED ( More signings )

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:19 pm

Two more signings coming in next week and they are both attacking players assuming all goes to plan,
Also two players going out if that pans out.
I can't see it happening but the club are expecting a bid for Moore if Traore is sold, I am not sure if Giles coming here would be part of that, apparently there is a lot going on.

Also City are defintely thinking about bringing Whyte and Murphy back, by the sound of it they want lots of bodies here.
I believe the thinking is we will lose a lot more money than their wages if we were to be relaegated.

All this info is from a reliable source, but things do change all the time as city have found in the past.
Tomorrow i am going for a 2-1 win for us, nobody told me this :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Re: NEXT UP! UPDATED ( More signings )

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:25 pm

Looks like Wolves have accepted a biD of £23M for Triore from spurs having earlier rejected a £15m bid :sad7:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:33 pm

Wolves signed a Portuguese u21 winger early this week. Who is right footed but can also play in the left

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:12 pm

Liam delap just back from injury maybe Man City can loan us him as well

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:49 pm

Murphy blows hot and cold. But he’s capable of popping up with important goals and has pace. We could use him back.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:53 pm

Being reported here past the date we can recall Whyte. Not sure how true. Gutted if so he would do a job for us.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:33 am

maccydee wrote:Being reported here past the date we can recall Whyte. Not sure how true. Gutted if so he would do a job for us.

My understanding is that he can be recalled anytime in the window!
Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:38 pm

After today's performance we need 3 centre backs.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:53 pm

dazza wrote:After today's performance we need 3 centre backs.

Two anyway :thumbup:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:02 am

dazza wrote:After today's performance we need 3 centre backs.

We need 11 goalkeepers

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:12 am

We need a. Load of togetherness we seem to be a fractured club fans players board everywhere. Which is the most upsetting.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:39 am

Reading that Vaulks and Morrison threw their shirts to the ground , by the dugout when we made the third substitution yesterday.

Shocking if true and a reflection of why we are where we are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:01 am

fred keenor wrote:Reading that Vaulks and Morrison threw their shirts to the ground , by the dugout when we made the third substitution yesterday.

Maybe thats frustration that they wanted to get on and help.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:00 pm

maccydee wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Reading that Vaulks and Morrison threw their shirts to the ground , by the dugout when we made the third substitution yesterday.

Maybe thats frustration that they wanted to get on and help.

Vaulks wouldn’t have helped - he’s have made it even worse
Morrison is no better than the other 3 central defenders