Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOAN DEALS

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:36 pm

I just read that a club cannot have more than 4 loans over a season as Giles was one does that leave us another three loans, or if giles come back does that leave us only having another two.
As it was supposed to be a season long loan, and he returns is it possible we can still bring in another three.
My head is spinning now so i am going to lie down :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Re: LOAN DEALS

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:56 pm

Igovernor wrote:I just read that a club cannot have more than 4 loans over a season as Giles was one does that leave us another three loans, or if giles come back does that leave us only having another two.
As it was supposed to be a season long loan, and he returns is it possible we can still bring in another three.
My head is spinning now so i am going to lie down :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Rog, surely if the deal was originally for the season that counts as 1. Drameh makes 2 leaving 2 if needed. That’s how I see it anyway. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:03 pm

Ndrew i firgit about delhem :banghead:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:13 pm

Igovernor wrote:Ndrew i firgit about delhem :banghead:

Mate you’re having a mare!! :laughing5:
Go and have a lie down. :old:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:30 pm

Gonna need to call up Bletchley Park to get that one figured out mate :old:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:39 pm

What you drinking mate?Sounds like good stuff!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Igovernor wrote:I just read that a club cannot have more than 4 loans over a season as Giles was one does that leave us another three loans, or if giles come back does that leave us only having another two.

I thought clubs in the EFL can name a maximum of 5 loan players in the 18 matchday squad.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:02 pm

castleblue wrote:

I thought clubs in the EFL can name a maximum of 5 loan players in the 18 matchday squad.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Here's an explanation.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... s-21148573

Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:45 pm

Seen that earlier. Its 4 from the same club. Not likely for us

Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:50 pm

luxy1970 wrote:Seen that earlier. Its 4 from the same club. Not likely for us

Yes I read that as well so we are ok there, lets get another 10 loans in :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: