Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Latest on Kieffer Moore ‘

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:13 am

Cardiff City have Not received one enquiry for Kieffer Moore this January.

Remember Moore this season has been out injured and had two lots of Covid plus is currently out again with Covid.

Re: ‘ Latest on Kieffer Moore ‘

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:32 am

Good news and hopefully he can have a better second half to the season :clap:

I think at least one of those Covid episodes was simply self-isolating?

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:44 am

If we can hang onto him this window then I'll be happy.

Sure he's not been on top form but if Giles comes back and gets put further up the field again like he was the beginning of the season then I can see a good partnership.

Drameh wing back and this new man city kid in the middle it's going to be a new look hopefully

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:50 am

Kieffer needs to get back playing and he needs to get back playing well.Big games for Cardiff and Wales coming up.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:32 am

Like I said before whether or not Moore has had his head turned or fancies a go in the PL (who could blame him?) he needs to be playing better than he has been. He also needs to be starting regularly if he has any hopes of having a starting place for Wales should we qualify for the World Cup. Staying at Cardiff and having a good 2nd half of the season will benefit both us and him so hope he gets his head clear and comes back ready to fight for us to stay up. The rumoured new additions (fingers crossed) would help out massively too.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:06 am

CantonStandBob wrote:Like I said before whether or not Moore has had his head turned or fancies a go in the PL (who could blame him?) he needs to be playing better than he has been. He also needs to be starting regularly if he has any hopes of having a starting place for Wales should we qualify for the World Cup. Staying at Cardiff and having a good 2nd half of the season will benefit both us and him so hope he gets his head clear and comes back ready to fight for us to stay up. The rumoured new additions (fingers crossed) would help out massively too.

Don’t really think Moore is a premier league player. Maybe a squad player for someone like Burnley but not much more than that.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Crayfish wrote:
CantonStandBob wrote:Like I said before whether or not Moore has had his head turned or fancies a go in the PL (who could blame him?) he needs to be playing better than he has been. He also needs to be starting regularly if he has any hopes of having a starting place for Wales should we qualify for the World Cup. Staying at Cardiff and having a good 2nd half of the season will benefit both us and him so hope he gets his head clear and comes back ready to fight for us to stay up. The rumoured new additions (fingers crossed) would help out massively too.

Don’t really think Moore is a premier league player. Maybe a squad player for someone like Burnley but not much more than that.

I agree, he would be an impact sub at best I would say. Either to keep hold of the ball to grind out a win or to get on and give an aerial threat if they were needing a late goal. Either way he wouldn't be a starter.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have Not received one enquiry for Kieffer Moore this January.

Remember Moore this season has been out injured and had two lots of Covid plus is currently out again with Covid.

What about his fitness. City are blunter than a plastic spoon without him

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:37 pm

I believe that Moore is not going anywhere :thumbup:

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:40 pm

Hopefully he's OK for Saturday now, covid free and fit again?

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:35 pm

Danny Says wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have Not received one enquiry for Kieffer Moore this January.

What about his fitness. City are blunter than a plastic spoon without him

So no different than when he is playing then.