Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff would like to see a few more players go out on l

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:16 pm

Barclay1 wrote:So the poster is more important than the post?

Am I not allowed to criticise the club? By the sounds of it, criticisms of the club whether factual or rumoured are struck down. Wasn't aware some on this board want it to be a dictatorship

I'm not going around in circles. You consistently criticise the club so that's what people expect you to do. It's that simple.

You can criticise the club all you want. But this is a public forum and people can react to your opinion however they want, whether they agree with you or not.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:58 pm

City slicker27 wrote:

Am I not allowed to criticise the club? By the sounds of it, criticisms of the club whether factual or rumoured are struck down. Wasn't aware some on this board want it to be a dictatorship

I'm not going around in circles. You consistently criticise the club so that's what people expect you to do. It's that simple.

You can criticise the club all you want. But this is a public forum and people can react to your opinion however they want, whether they agree with you or not.

Good, so on this we agree. It's a public forum and we can react to each other however we want. Which works both ways.

I may always criticise, others will always blindly follow.

As long as there is respect for views which I have always had, we can lose this poster bashing, and concentrate on argiung points raised.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:

Good, so on this we agree. It's a public forum and we can react to each other however we want. Which works both ways.

I may always criticise, others will always blindly follow.

As long as there is respect for views which I have always had, we can lose this poster bashing, and concentrate on argiung points raised.

Yes, people can react how they want and it does go both ways. Never said anything different. So I'm not sure why you're so upset with how people react to your posts when you're so open about how critical you are of the club.