Cardiff would like to see a few more players go out on loan

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:57 am

Cardiff would like to see a few more players go out on loan to free space for two new players to come in.

Steve Morison wants to add, whilst the board would like to see the wages less first.

There has been little interest in Cardiff's senior players from elsewhere so far in this window, but one suspects that if offers come in for any of the midfielders they would have to be seriously considered if the squad balance is to be addressed. To boot, Ralls, Vaulks and Pack are out of contract this summer.

Steve Morison desperately needs to strengthen and has recently said this, but with No money available he has to send some players out or sell to even bring in new loan players if the clubs loaning them out want City to share the wages.
Attachments
649BE153-7F12-4D47-944B-7856C3051350.jpeg
649BE153-7F12-4D47-944B-7856C3051350.jpeg (82.42 KiB) Viewed 7270 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff would like to see a few more players go out on l

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:07 pm

CCFC January 2022 so far:

12/01/2022: Cardiff City Sign 20 year old Cody Drameh on loan till end of season from Leeds United.

11/01/2022 James Waite aged 22 a Cardiff City Academy player has signed permanently for Newport County in a 18month deal.

06/01/2022: Forward Chanka Zimba aged 20 has today joined Northampton Town on loan for the remainder of the 2021/22 season.

06/01/22: James Connolly loaned out to League 2 Bristol Rovers till the end of the season.

04/01/ 2022: Cardiff have recalled Ryan Wintle from Blackpool & Max Watters from MK Dons.

04/01/2022 Wolves have recalled Ryan Giles .

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:28 pm

They want to see the wages come down first?

That speaks volumes for both now and next year.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:33 pm

Barclay1 wrote:They want to see the wages come down first?

Certainly for this year; but too early to say for next year, which will surely be influenced by the CAS judgement (either way)? :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:54 pm

If this 'not spending' lark is all down to the CASS and the club win, then I expect things to change next year for the good.

Personally, as you know, even if we win, I'm not convinced anything will change.

Let's see......
Barclay1

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:45 pm

Nah lets splash the cash, end up in finincial fp troubles, get lawrence in at 37k a week, and more like it?? But for the grace of god!!
bluesince62

Postby RYANBLUE » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:11 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Nah lets splash the cash, end up in finincial fp troubles, get lawrence in at 37k a week, and more like it?? But for the grace of god!!

Absolutely 100%..... you look at what’s happening to derby and where as we all want signings, we have to stay afloat.... a £15m lawsuit hanging over head isn’t some5ing to be ignored.

Crowds can return next week which will help, but we need to be having 23k upwards to start making impact in finances etc. So it’s ok people to say why are we not spending but have to be realistic too
RYANBLUE

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:34 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

I'd be grateful if you would simply read my previous posts than just have a dig because of the author.

Have I not said in previous posts that we shouldn't 'Splash the cash'?

I realise I am simply a source of humour to most, but at least do the decent thing and look at what I HAVE said.

Disappointing.
Barclay1

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Barclay1 wrote:If this 'not spending' lark is all down to the CASS and the club win, then I expect things to change next year for the good.

Personally, as you know, even if we win, I'm not convinced anything will change.

Let's see......

I understand your point :thumbup:

Yes indeed; let's see! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby City slicker27 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:44 am

Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I'd be grateful if you would simply read my previous posts than just have a dig because of the author.

I realise I am simply a source of humour to most, but at least do the decent thing and look at what I HAVE said.

Disappointing.

You don't need to read your posts though as you bang on about the same thing everytime you post.
City slicker27

Postby Danny Says » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:51 pm

City should pay to offload Vaulks in particular- I just will not understand if he is ever picked to start again.
Danny Says

Postby mjw6150 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:17 pm

I am more than happy at the club's approach. We have to become sustainable. The way to do that is by signing high potential low reputation players for small fees and by giving time to our promising young players and selling them on when good offers come in. That money is then used to sign more rough diamonds and support our academy.
mjw6150

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:21 pm

City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

You don't need to read your posts though as you bang on about the same thing everytime you post.

Fair enough then, you must be right.

Just typical of the lack of respect I receive on here by most.
Barclay1

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:28 pm

mjw6150 wrote:

I am more than happy at the club's approach. We have to become sustainable. The way to do that is by signing high potential low reputation players for small fees and by giving time to our promising young players and selling them on when good offers come in. That money is then used to sign more rough diamonds and support our academy.

If your happy then that's fine. And your opinion is valid and is due respect.

I'm certainly not happy as to call the dealings this year 'an approach' for me, personally, is comical, as it indicates our regime has a 'plan'

To call our young players 'promising' is so far away from reality, and to think good offers will ever come in for any of them, really beggars belief.

Only my opinion of course.
Barclay1

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:32 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

We don't have to agree on everything but I hope I am seen to respect you, Jonathan? :ayatollah:

I do think you 'look' for negativity (certainly on the one topic) but it's not that I don't agree with much of it, just that there's no real 'back up' to much of what you write

It's just rumour and conjecture and events of the last few days suggest that certain persons are at least 'trying' to put right the errors of early season (and beyond) even if it's a little after the horse has bolted

I think I always point out you're a good guy? :thumbright:
Sven

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:36 pm

Sven wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

We don't have to agree on everything but I hope I am seen to respect you, Jonathan? :ayatollah:

I do think you 'look' for negativity (certainly on the one topic) but it's not that I don't agree with much of it, just that there's no real 'back up' to much of what you write

It's just rumour and conjecture and events of the last few days suggest that certain persons are at least 'trying' to put right the errors of early season (and beyond) even if it's a little after the horse has bolted

Sven, indeed, that's why I said 'most', not all. :thumbright:
Barclay1

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:54 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

Sven, indeed, that's why I said 'most', not all. :thumbright:

Thanks, Jonathan; you are a good sport and (certain) others can take a lead from you... :clap: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:35 am

Sven wrote:

Certainly for this year; but too early to say for next year, which will surely be influenced by the CAS judgement (either way)? :thumbup:

Chris it seems that there are city players that are refusing to be vaccinated and therefore clubs are not willing to take them. We are also having problems getting players in as we are not going to loan unvaccinated players!
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:50 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris it seems that there are city players that are refusing to be vaccinated and therefore clubs are not willing to take them. We are also having problems getting players in as we are not going to loan unvaccinated players!

Makes sense, mate. I don't understand why such an apparent high number of players (and sports people in general are so against the vaccines but it is seemingly causing problems for them and their clubs/sports, which has a knock on effect :(
Sven

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:39 am

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Makes sense, mate. I don't understand why such an apparent high number of players (and sports people in general are so against the vaccines but it is seemingly causing problems for them and their clubs/sports, which has a knock on effect :(

For me Chris, I do understand that athletes throughout the world don’t won’t to put this substance in their bodies.
Just like they don’t have the flu vaccine because they don’t need it as their immune system can do what it’s meant to do.

It does have an effect on the football and sports world but I support their individual right to what they decide.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:26 pm

There are going to be a lot of players out of a job come seasons end!
Igovernor

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:45 pm

Igovernor wrote:There are going to be a lot of players out of a job come seasons end!

And a JAB :banghead:

Makes sense that clubs will follow big businesses in that any employee not vaccinated who get ill or have to isolate will lose wages for that period.

It’s an individuals choice but they can’t have the penny and the bun :ayatollah:
Pulisnewport

Postby City slicker27 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:10 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

You'd receive more respect if your posts weren't so predictable. You only have to see your name and you know the post will be critising the club in some way. Of course it is your choice to do that. But you can't moan about people calling you negative when everything you post is some negative swipe at the club. It really is boring.
City slicker27

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

For me Chris, I do understand that athletes throughout the world don’t won’t to put this substance in their bodies.
Just like they don’t have the flu vaccine because they don’t need it as their immune system can do what it’s meant to do.

It does have an effect on the football and sports world but I support their individual right to what they decide.

Absolutely on the latter part, Paul; and the first bit gives me some positive food for thought... :thumbup:
Sven

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:16 pm

City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

You'd receive more respect if your posts weren't so predictable. You only have to see your name and you know the post will be critising the club in some way. Of course it is your choice to do that. But you can't moan about people calling you negative when everything you post is some negative swipe at the club. It really is boring.

Thanks for responding.

I have never moaned about people calling me negative. It's fair game, it opinion.

Where you say 'you only have to see your name' is exactly what its about. In this instance, it was Implied that I had said 'let's splash the cash'. In fact in another thread, I had said that I dont think we should 'splash the cash'.

You may consider me assumptive, but it's disappointing that some assumptions are not correct, and yet, as you say 'as soon as you see my name' the reply is based on me the author not my comments.

I've always afforded respect, but rarely get it back.
Barclay1

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:06 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Spot on, the risks and uncertainties outweigh the rewards of the vaccines in young, fit people and it doesn't stop them from spreading it.

Protect the vulnerable and let people make their own mind up!
nubbsy

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:20 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Spot on, the risks and uncertainties outweigh the rewards of the vaccines in young, fit people and it doesn't stop them from spreading it.

Protect the vulnerable and let people make their own mind up!

I support the right to choose.

Although I do wonder if footballers just had statutory sick pay if they caught COVID or had to self-isolate whether that would affect their choice :roll: :lol:
piledriver64

Postby City slicker27 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:02 am

Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Disappointing.

Thanks for responding.

I have never moaned about people calling me negative. It's fair game, it opinion.

Where you say 'you only have to see your name' is exactly what its about. In this instance, it was Implied that I had said 'let's splash the cash'. In fact in another thread, I had said that I dont think we should 'splash the cash'.

You may consider me assumptive, but it's disappointing that some assumptions are not correct, and yet, as you say 'as soon as you see my name' the reply is based on me the author not my comments.

I've always afforded respect, but rarely get it back.

Well that's you're own doing, really. When you're constantly negative/criticising the club, which you do, people on here will just assume you're having a go at the club and call you out on it. It's so predictable now that people are mentioning you in posts.
City slicker27

Postby Barclay1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:31 am

So the poster is more important than the post?

Am I not allowed to criticise the club? By the sounds of it, criticisms of the club whether factual or rumoured are struck down. Wasn't aware some on this board want it to be a dictatorship
Barclay1

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:40 am

Barclay1 wrote:So the poster is more important than the post?

Am I not allowed to criticise the club? By the sounds of it, criticisms of the club whether factual or rumoured are struck down. Wasn't aware some on this board want it to be a dictatorship

Apparently Jonny, we are not allowed to have our opinions unless, we go along with the very few who believe in the Dictator.

I noticed the few posters lately sticking up for Tan, only post when its about him, Hmmmmmmmm?

Forever Blue
Admin

Next

Return to General Chat