RACIST SHEEP CHANTING WORLD DARTS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RACIST SHEEP CHANTING WORLD DARTS

Postby RV Casual » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:52 pm

New Day Rising wrote:Bloody hell a post about chanting on a football fan board,what next ?

Have you even read the thread? Im guessing not ffs so many bellends on this boards these days its no wonder half the decent posters who can actually string a sentence together have fucked off
RV Casual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:30 pm

Stop being crybabies. Making the Welsh sound like extreme woke snowflakes. Cardiff fans regularly sing it. Wales fans sing it all the time. Most Welsh especially here in the valleys love it.
But most saying it’s offensive regularly give it out to the Jacks and the English and the Royal family so stop being hypocritical Jessie’s.
Nuclearblue

Postby englishbluebird » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:35 am

Jeez Ive not been on this forum for a while, what is wrong with people.? Its like being on The guardian FB page or something. Cardiff fans sing anti-English songs. Do I get offended ,? Absolutely not . I join in actually because it is banter, as we all do with the sheep shagging chants. To say this is racist is farcical and just look attention seeking . Since the Covid landed , some City fans have gone soft in the mind. Hopefully get our spirit back in League one , without nonsense rules and everyone taking offence to everything and anything
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby Jock » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:52 am

RV Casual wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:I am a well balanced Taff a chip on both shoulders...for fucks sake get a grip who cares woke bollocks.

What do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in Tredegar..... A leisure centre !!!

How is calling out double standards 'woke bollocks', absolute troll

There may be a double standard at play but claiming Sheepshagger is racist really is woke bollox.
Jock

Postby RV Casual » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stop being crybabies. Making the Welsh sound like extreme woke snowflakes. Cardiff fans regularly sing it. Wales fans sing it all the time. Most Welsh especially here in the valleys love it.
But most saying it’s offensive regularly give it out to the Jacks and the English and the Royal family so stop being hypocritical Jessie’s.

f**k me, thats rich, your probably one of the biggest cry babys and full of shit blokes thats ever graced the board
RV Casual

Postby RV Casual » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:01 pm

Jock wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:I am a well balanced Taff a chip on both shoulders...for fucks sake get a grip who cares woke bollocks.

What do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in Tredegar..... A leisure centre !!!

How is calling out double standards 'woke bollocks', absolute troll

There may be a double standard at play but claiming Sheepshagger is racist really is woke bollox.

I agree with that but then I also think your a pretty switched on bloke and know, like I did what the OP was getting at and his post was about double standards and NOT about getting offended about being called a sheep shagger.

Iv read it back a few times and its as clear as day, he just fucked the thread title up, probably trying to be contreversial to get views and replies (he did that)

Half the people throwing out the snowflake and woke shit are either thick as shit or they havn't read the thread properly. Sadly im going for the thick as shit/pissed category and its why this forum doesent get the respect it should sadly.
RV Casual

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:06 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Stop being crybabies. Making the Welsh sound like extreme woke snowflakes. Cardiff fans regularly sing it. Wales fans sing it all the time. Most Welsh especially here in the valleys love it.

f**k me, thats rich, your probably one of the biggest cry babys and full of shit blokes thats ever graced the board

Ohh my opinions offend you. Like I give a f**k
Nuclearblue

Postby RV Casual » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Ohh my opinions offend you. Like I give a f**k

Your opinion doesnt bother me fella, I think the vast majority of people outside of your little internet bubble know your an absolute wet wipe.
RV Casual

Postby blue for you » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:09 pm

I agreed that the chant was offensive and I was called a snowflake. My aim was to point out the importance of equality. People need to understand the importance and definition of what equal means.
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Postby Jock » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:48 am

blue for you wrote:I agreed that the chant was offensive and I was called a snowflake. My aim was to point out the importance of equality. People need to understand the importance and definition of what equal means.

You are a snowflake, you’d have pooed your pants in Ninian Park inthe 70s/80s.
Jock

Postby blue for you » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:44 am

No jock I didn’t “poo” my pants at ninian park in the 70’s or the 80’s. My best memories are actually from the 70’s and 80’s so your way off the mark.
blue for you

Postby Jock » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:21 pm

blue for you wrote:No jock I didn’t “poo” my pants at ninian park in the 70’s or the 80’s. My best memories are actually from the 70’s and 80’s so your way off the mark.

In that case I apologise mate :lol: but if you’re of a similar vintage to me how can you take offence to drunk English men chanting sheep shaggers. I get the BBC are shite and far from impartial and if we’d been chanting Oh England is full of shite it would have been edited out but racist ?
Jock

Postby Sven » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:29 pm

blue for you wrote:No jock I didn’t “poo” my pants at ninian park in the 70’s or the 80’s. My best memories are actually from the 70’s and 80’s so your way off the mark.

No shrinking violets at Ninian Park in the 70's and 80's; it was an intimidating place no matter where you stood/sat; but particularly in the old (wooden) Grange End
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby blue for you » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:55 pm

No need to apologise jock but I appreciate the gesture. Sven was right about NP being an intimidating place, it was on a lot of “lads” bucket list. I think NP was one of the last grounds to get rid of crowd fencing.
I think the point I was trying to make was about equality and fair treatment. I thought that abusing someone due to their nationality was being stamped out. I’ll happily admit that I was no saint and gave /received plenty of abuse but all that changed as I grew older.
blue for you

Postby Jock » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:35 pm

blue for you wrote:No need to apologise jock but I appreciate the gesture. Sven was right about NP being an intimidating place, it was on a lot of “lads” bucket list. I think NP was one of the last grounds to get rid of crowd fencing.
I think the point I was trying to make was about equality and fair treatment. I thought that abusing someone due to their nationality was being stamped out. I’ll happily admit that I was no saint and gave /received plenty of abuse but all that changed as I grew older.

All good mate.
Jock

Postby Sven » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:44 pm

Noted our own supporters were singing the "We know what we are..." version again today in response to the Baggies taunts

The same or different to what occurred at the darts?

Just part of the game to me and no offence looking to be taken ;) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:26 pm

SVEN
I would only say that at the darts it was sheep sh.gg.ng b*stard minus the s at the end
reffering to him rather than a group and i don' t have a prob at the footie chanting but it has never been heard at the darts before
i think some of the plastic chair throwers from the footie have made it to the darts this year.
montyblue

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:48 am

I am deeply offended by everything that has been said by everyone all of the time. I am even offended by the suggestion of offence.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby nubbsy » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:08 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:I am deeply offended by everything that has been said by everyone all of the time. I am even offended by the suggestion of offence.

This post offends me.
nubbsy

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:15 pm

Touched by your father at 10 year old is quite vile as well.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby Neilmorgan10 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:55 pm

We sign that song about our selfs every game so what the problem
Neilmorgan10

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:48 am

Woke is all shite. As is Sky. No time for woke. By its own measures sky should have done something during the "anti" welsh chanting.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Postby robjohn » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 am

Thats not racist dont be pathetic its embarrising.
robjohn

Postby RV Casual » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:58 pm

Sven wrote:Noted our own supporters were singing the "We know what we are..." version again today in response to the Baggies taunts

The same or different to what occurred at the darts?

Just part of the game to me and no offence looking to be taken ;) :ayatollah:

Shocking comment you should be ahsmamed of mate.

How is an away end of fans alltogether responding the same as a single bloke getting dogs abuse whilst on his own trying nothing more than to do his job the same?

I know Gerwyn personaly, the abuse he and his family have taken is shocking, to compare it to Football is uneduacated and shows a lack od compasion to what happens in other sports.
RV Casual

Postby montyblue » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:22 pm

RV CASUAL

Totally agree 100%
It was aimed at 1 individual
and it was all coming from the english fans at the darts.
montyblue

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:27 pm

If equality ever existed, we’d still be algae in the oceans.
rumpo kid

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:37 pm

Jock wrote:
blue for you wrote:I agreed that the chant was offensive and I was called a snowflake. My aim was to point out the importance of equality. People need to understand the importance and definition of what equal means.

You need to understand people. Animal Farm sums it up in less than 100 pages.
rumpo kid

Previous

Return to General Chat