Was it all planned in your opinion?

Re: Discussion with a mate here. RE 9/11

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 pm

By Al Qaeda yes defo ;) :lol:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:By Al Qaeda yes defo ;) :lol:

:lol:

Are we talking as in a conspiracy by the US government?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

i was on the grassy knoll :D

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Nice topic for a friday evening...

Is that a serious question, mate??

I had colleagues who died in that incident....

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Planned as in US government sorry wasnt that specific in my OP.
Yeah I am serious. You must have heard about different theories of what happened?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Thats shocking to hear mate. But its a valid question.

Finding the terrorists passports intact when the vast majority of the bodies where the
planes hit were totally eviscerated is just the tip of a very scary iceberg.

Its not a question of whether it was planned, it obviously was. But by who?? And were
certain Departments of the US Government guilty of letting it happen??

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Thats shocking to hear mate. But its a valid question.

Finding the terrorists passports intact when the vast majority of the bodies where the
planes hit were totally eviscerated is just the tip of a very scary iceberg.

Its not a question of whether it was planned, it obviously was. But by who?? And were
certain Departments of the US Government guilty of letting it happen??

Jesus it will be "Did man actually land on the moon next" :lol: Everybody loves a conspiracy theory :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

i was dead against any conspiracy but then watched a docufilm, i think it was called loose change, now i dont know, terrible day either way.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:50 pm

I was in Lanzorate at the time, got back to the hotel and put the TV on and could not believe it, saw it live :shock:
It was planned for over a year at least.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I was in Lanzorate at the time, got back to the hotel and put the TV on and could not believe it, saw it live :shock:

In my opinion it was planned since 1993 when the basement of the towers was targeted, the hope was to topple both towers but they failed.

Then an american was interviewed on American tv and he basically told the public how to topple the towers and it was proved in 2001. :shock:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:58 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

In my opinion it was planned since 1993 when the basement of the towers was targeted, the hope was to topple both towers but they failed.

Then an american was interviewed on American tv and he basically told the public how to topple the towers and it was proved in 2001. :shock:

Dai, Your prob right, it took a hell of a lot of planning.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:58 pm

One of the points looked at is the contradicting quotes given by senior officials of the US government :shock:
Unfortunately something that we will never find out

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:One of the points looked at is the contradicting quotes given by senior officials of the US government :shock:
Unfortunately something that we will never find out

There are many stories and conspiracy theories with regards to the twin tower attacks, but along with JFK, Princess Diana, Marilyn Monroe and many others we will NEVER know the truth, only what they want us to hear.

At times this world is corrupt in many ways, but we decide what to believe and the government only reveal what they want you to believe.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Sincerely sorry to hear about your friends Sven Ghali, but unfortunately I believe it was an inside job by the USA gov to justify the invasion of Iraq. If anyone has never seen the fall of building 7 at ground zero, you must check it out. There is absolutely no doubt that this was a professional controlled demolition of a building. This takes weeks to prepare, so the question is, who prepared it? There's a good link below, check it out and make up your own minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetCLca2fbw

:(

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:36 pm

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?.............PRICK!!!!!!!!!

LETS ALL MAKE STORIES AND KILL OUR OWN PEOPLE .................THAT WILL GET US THER OIL..........

yOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT? IF YOU CAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR'SELF ..........HANG YOUR HEAD COS YOUR f*cking WARPED! SICK b*stard!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?.............PRICK!!!!!!!!!

LETS ALL MAKE STORIES AND KILL OUR OWN PEOPLE .................THAT WILL GET US THER OIL..........

yOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT? IF YOU CAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR'SELF ..........HANG YOUR HEAD COS YOUR f*cking WARPED! SICK b*stard!

I take it you haven't watched the clip then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetCLca2fbw

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:52 pm

NOT INTERESTED MATE THAT IS PAST AND ALL THE PERKING IT UP WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT, MAKES ME SICK....AND SAD......WTF IS HAPPENING!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:53 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?.............PRICK!!!!!!!!!

Shut up.
9/11 was a terrible event where thousands of peoples lives were ruined that day. However what you cannot to is ignore the fact that something was not right that day. I only asked an opinion. I did not say it DID happen. Most people on this forum have shared what they thought whether they believed it was 100% terrorism or corruption. Why come across like that? Why couldn't you put that opinion across without calling me a prick?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:NOT INTERESTED MATE THAT IS PAST AND ALL THE PERKING IT UP WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT, MAKES ME SICK....AND SAD......WTF IS HAPPENING!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, wether you agree or not thats what makes the debate.
Please lets keep this a sensible debate and not get personal and abusive, i understand you do not agree with some comments but please respond with a constructive reply rather than abuse, otherwise i have no option but to delete the posts.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:07 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not personal#? you ask the victims of that travesty! nobby i see your point but this is taking the piss!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:09 pm

A lot of these victims are asking questions to the US government for an investigation into these theories....

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not personal#? you ask the victims of that travesty! nobby i see your point but this is taking the piss!

As i have said each and every individual will have their own opinions on events that happened that day, not everyone will agree with one and another but that is what creates the debate. I understand that individuals will be angered and disagree with peoples opinions but lets all be constructive and reply in the appropriate manner, wether you agree or not.

If not then maybe it would be a better option to ignore the thread and carry on regardless. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm

And if i believed everything ive read and seen id be off to the moon now for my holiday...man on the moon conspiracy is enough for me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:41 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:And if i believed everything ive read and seen id be off to the moon now for my holiday...man on the moon conspiracy is enough for me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats another debate. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Same horse different jockey :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm

I don't think there was a conspiracy, well not to the level that those clips suggest. I don't believe for one minute that the Yanks blew the towers up themselves, not even they are crazy enough to do that.

Someone did hijack those planes and then fly them in to the towers along with other planes going towards other targets. Yes, I think the Yanks probably did plant the odd bit of evidence here and there to back up who they believed were responsible, but I'm not too sure they really do know for definite who did it. They just had lots of circumstantial evidence to point to the Taliban.

I reckon that at least one plane was shot down, by the Yanks, before it got to it's target though and some conspiracies point towards that. They are not going to admit to shooting a plane down though are they.

My biggest reason to doubt that the Yanks set it all up just to invade Iraq is that they didn't really need to. The biggest question regarding the invasion of Iraq was - Why didn't they find any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq like they said were there? Prior to the invasion we were told that intel suggested that Iraq had some serious shit hidden and we needed to go in because they wouldn't let our weapon inspectors look around.

If America wanted to invade Iraq simply to rob their oil, why didn't they just spin some stories of weapons spotted via satellite etc. Then go in there all guns blazing and show to the world some carefully planted "serious" weapons that they just discovered and managed to thwart an Iraqi nuke attack on the world?
Surely it would have been far easier to plant a few bits of evidence in Iraq rather than fly two planes into the twin towers in New York.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:15 am

Nathan Walker wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Planned as in US government sorry wasnt that specific in my OP.
Yeah I am serious. You must have heard about different theories of what happened?

Fair enough....and good of you to clarify. Cheers for that :)

On the subject of 'conspiracies' there have been a few...and a few 'bold' comments on this site too. However, in reality the evidence is at best inconclusive and at worst contradictory.

Without shadow of doubt the US Government has 'hidden' certain facts and/or 'manipulated' things to their own advantage and used these events to further their own agenda. Some (but not all) of the evidence simply doesn't add up and several people with a vested interest (including Government, rogue states, TV, Press etc) have manipulated evidence to suit their own needs. However, this WAS an act of pure terrorism and the only question is "How much did the Yanks know before the attack occurred??"

We'll probably never know, but the simple facts are that two planes were flown into a building full of innocent people causing thousands to die and providing the world with a 'wake up' call that needs never to be forgotten; although eventually some 'sicko' will say it didn't happen....just like the holocaust!!

PS .... the 'Ninian Sheep' guy who referred to another as a 'prick' should be barred from this site for pure ignorance :x

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 am

Lets ask Carl !!........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:25 pm

For the buildings to both collapse the way they did without toppling defies the
laws of science. Check out just the most basic demolition jobs and you'll see
just how unpredictable the work is. To take down a high-rise block of flats
it takes months of surveys and planning. Finding and measuring every void in
the building etc etc etc etc

For one of the towers to collapse perfectly in on itself was a miracle. For the
SECOND one to do exactly the same is not only a double miracle, but it would
have meant the design faults on each building were exactly the same, in
exactly the same places. For instance, the Asbestos heat protection lagging on
the steel infrastructure would have had to have been either missing, or deficient
in exactly the same places on the same floors. The mind boggles.