Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“I walked straight down the tunnel”

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:35 am

STEVE MORISON:

“I walked straight down the tunnel on Wednesday night as their was nothing to celebrate.”

“The travelling supporters were fantastic at Kenilworth Road. All 1,032 of them.”

“They were the same away at Preston.”

“They sang their hearts out in the bitter cold and got their just rewards. When the full-time whistle blew, the entire team went over to thank them for their support.”

But Steve Morison went one extra.” The Four big fist pumps and a big ayatollah to finish had them roaring in the away end at Luton.”

It's clear that Morison is bringing the fans back closer to the team and it's not before time.

When asked about his rapport with the supporters, Morison said: "They like it when I do four (fist pumps), so I did four.”

"I did four last time (at Preston), but I slipped on the second one, Thankfully they cut it out of all the videos!”

"When you win the games, you've got to enjoy yourself, the boys are buzzing in there! That's what it's all about.

"Wednesday night I walked down the tunnel when we lost because there was nothing to celebrate.

"At Luton we have got something to celebrate. The main thing now is that on Monday morning everyone comes back in with a smile on their face."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “I walked straight down the tunnel”

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:42 pm

Steve has done his homework. He realises that the City fans love nothing better than a good old fist pump :lol: . Malky, Warnock and now Morison have used it to win over the fans :bluescarf:

Re: “I walked straight down the tunnel”

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:52 pm

Best away day in a longtime. :ayatollah: