Joe ralls

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe ralls

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:28 pm

The one player who deserves a contract the most.

Hope we get him signed up we look a completely different side when he plays.

His passion doesn’t go unnoticed either. Get him a new contract sorted
BluebirdsTilIDie

Joe ralls

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Joe ralls

Postby piledriver64 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:35 pm

Got to be honest I’ve never really understood the “love in” for Ralls.

However, maybe he is one that will benefit from the change in style. He certainly played very well when he came on on Wednesday and sounds like he did the same today.

Credit where it’s due.
piledriver64

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:40 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:The one player who deserves a contract the most.

Hope we get him signed up we look a completely different side when he plays.

His passion doesn’t go unnoticed either. Get him a new contract sorted

A very consistent player and deserves a new contract, but this Committee NO chance :cry:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:43 pm

i have always loved Joe, think Warnockball stunted him as a player but still our best midfielder by far.

I think he is turning into Gunnar and "6" is where is he heading. Hope we are safe enough to ensure he extends

Our last remnant to Malky
llan bluebird

Postby wez1927 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Great game today and with the style of play changing will benefit the most
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Not the player he was, but in our predicament, probably one of the first names on the teamsheet along with Moore.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby ChippyAl » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:17 pm

Joe Ralls should definitely be offered a new contract.. There has to be some continuity in midfield next season. Ralls is good championship player and the best we have. We always play better with him in the team. I also think he will benefit from the new style of play. As we transition to we will need senior pros who have championship experience and an affinity with the club. Morison will have a hell of a job rebuilding our entire midfield with no funds if we let everybody out of contract in the summer go.

Letting Ralls go would be as big a mistake as letting Joe Bennett go (should have offered Bennett a two year deal). We’ve struggled at left back this season.
ChippyAl

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Ralls is a completely underrated player and our best midfielder by a mile

The reason he won’t be here next season if that he will get a load of contract offers from other clubs

Don’t be surprised if he a premier league player next year
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Blue78 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Of all of the out on contract players, Ralls and Morrison are the two that we absolutely must keep. Ralls is our best midfielder by a mile and I’ve felt he had been held back gor a number of years by those around him meaning he is having to do everything.

Get a couple of decent midfielders alongside him, continue with this style of play and I think we’ll come to see just how good a player kid is.
Blue78

Postby mugsy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:11 am

By far our best midfielder- would definitely offload Bacuna, Pack and Vaulks before Ralls. :ayatollah:
mugsy

Postby BluebirdRyan18 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 am

I said this weeks ago, quality player. Underrated by many
BluebirdRyan18

Postby eddiep » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:17 am

mugsy wrote:By far our best midfielder- would definitely offload Bacuna, Pack and Vaulks before Ralls. :ayatollah:

^^^^THIS^^^^
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby Sven » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:48 am

Right now, Joe Ralls is as good as we have and he is a 'shoe-in' when fit. He makes a difference more often than not

New contract should be forthcoming but the early signs are that one won't be offered at this time, although I wouldn't rule it out at some point
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Sven wrote:Right now, Joe Ralls is as good as we have and he is a 'shoe-in' when fit. He makes a difference more often than not

New contract should be forthcoming but the early signs are that one won't be offered at this time, although I wouldn't rule it out at some point

The likelihood is that his agent has already been told that he ain't going to be getting anywhere near what he's on now, if the indications from the agent are that it's not acceptable they simply won't offer him a contract.

The agent is probably already looking elsewhere, I'd be amazed is he got anywhere near that wage from any other club in the current market !!
piledriver64

Return to General Chat