Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Luton Town away?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:56 pm

Steve Morison
No votes
Alex Smithies
No votes
Perry Ng
19%
Mark McGuinness
No votes
Sean Morrison
23%
Curtis Nelson
2%
Ryan Giles
6%
Joe Ralls
15%
Marlon Pack
4%
Rubin Colwill
26%
James Collins
2%
Kieffer Moore
2%
Mark Harris (sub)
No votes
Isaak Davies (sub)
No votes
None
No votes

Total votes : 47

VOTE " MOTM v Luton Town (a) "

Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm

48 hours to vote

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Luton Town (a) "

Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:57 pm

Rubin Colwill :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:06 pm

Pack for me but mcguiness and Perry ng also played well.

Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Giles for me. Delivery.

Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Difficult one this as no stand out player over the 90. Gone for Morison for a welcome return to the team and some form with a fabulous timed run to convert a great cross :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:22 pm

A returning (to team and form) Sean Morrison for me with special mentions to Rubin Colwill and Marlon Pack :clap:

Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:46 pm

Sven wrote:A returning (to team and form) Sean Morrison for me with special mentions to Rubin Colwill and Marlon Pack :clap:

Can I have a "special mention " too please? :D

Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:36 pm

Was Kieffer Moore MORE useless today as he was on Wednesday against Hull???????? He has got to be dropped from the match squad and sold in January, 50p, will be overpriced. :lol: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Mozzarella for me.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:02 am

This is a close One ;)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:23 am

Captain Sean Morrison :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:57 am

Big Hill Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:A returning (to team and form) Sean Morrison for me with special mentions to Rubin Colwill and Marlon Pack :clap:

You're certainly 'special', fella ;)

Another pointless post to boost your number building exercise... :thumbright: :roll:

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:35 am

Sven wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:

Another pointless post to boost your number building exercise... :thumbright: :roll:

Number building exercise?! Strewth, you really are a condescending and sanctimonious sad man with a Napolean complex.

You honestly think I am adding comments to build posts??

In general, this forum is great reading for opinions and debate. Until you interject your wise words.

Take a breather and try to just be a City supporter and nothing else.

Yours I reverance,

Mr Pointless :sleepy2: :occasion5: :old: ;)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:56 am

jockinwales wrote:Was Kieffer Moore MORE useless today as he was on Wednesday against Hull???????? He has got to be dropped from the match squad and sold in January, 50p, will be overpriced. :lol: :bluescarf:

Clueless- you not Moore :roll:

Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:01 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:

Number building exercise?! Strewth, you really are a condescending and sanctimonious sad man with a Napolean complex.

You honestly think I am adding comments to build posts??

In general, this forum is great reading for opinions and debate. Until you interject your wise words.

Take a breather and try to just be a City supporter and nothing else.

Yours I reverance,

Mr Pointless :sleepy2: :occasion5: :old: ;)

Strewth, that was easy, fella...! :shock:

Lighten up, it was a light-hearted quip in response to your own comment but your second response shows you to be another who cannot take it back after dishing it out

My point was (with some humour) that a lot of your posts are pointless and unnecessary

Sanctimonious? Hardly, but you think what you like. It is of little or no consequence to me. I don't know you beyond being a poster on this (as you rightly said) great Forum and that's probably best, if that's how you react

Napoleon complex? You clearly haven't met me! Short in stature and/or confidence I am most certainly not and I have the courage of my convictions to tell it how I see it! :lol:

I'm a pretty straight talker, I react to individual comments (good, bad or indifferent) and I'll own up when I get it wrong

As a poster, can you honestly say the same...? :?