WBA V FORREST FULL STADIUM

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Full stadium nice to see what a shame cardiff city stadium is hardly quarter full and we will be luck to make more than 15,000 this season mc'carthy knocked the stuffing out of our season and all hope of doing anything awfull atmosphere in the stadium cannot get going more fun away games tbis zeason so i am afraid morrisons call for a fortress cardiff is notgoing to happen.
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WBA V FORREST FULL STADIUM

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:01 pm

montyblue wrote:Full stadium nice to see what a shame cardiff city stadium is hardly quarter full and we will be luck to make more than 15,000 this season mc'carthy knocked the stuffing out of our season and all hope of doing anything awfull atmosphere in the stadium cannot get going more fun away games tbis zeason so i am afraid morrisons call for a fortress cardiff is notgoing to happen.

Are you watching the same game as me ? The stadium is half empty and certainly nowhere near full!!
piledriver64

Re: WBA V FORREST FULL STADIUM

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Monty.. go to spec savers.
rumpo kid

Return to General Chat