STEVE MORISON: Vassell? He is still inside. He is not

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 am

STEVE MORISON:

Vassell?

He is still inside. He is not outside at the minute. He is working as hard as he can to get out on the grass. If anyone thinks he’s not they are sadly mistaken.

He had a bad setback and we are all here for him. We are all together, he is here with us everyday. He will be back on the pitch soon.

Morison
Attachments
0_301021-Stoke-City-v-Cardiff-City-Sky-Bet-Championship- (1).jpg
0_301021-Stoke-City-v-Cardiff-City-Sky-Bet-Championship- (1).jpg (25.12 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: STEVE MORISON: Vassell? He is still inside. He is no

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 pm

Inside.. on the grass.. Knox Road.
rumpo kid

Postby davids » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:57 pm

I feel extremely sorry for Vassell who has had such rotten luck with injuries and must wonder if he'll ever play football again as every time he tries to make a comeback he breaks down again immediately.

Must be heart breaking for him and whilst not blaming him at all he must be the biggest waste of money ever for a club which in recent years has made throwing away huge sums of money into an art form.
davids

Postby Abergavenny » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 am

I sometimes think how do these players pass a medical He had a very bad injury before coming to us and surely that was a warning sign
Abergavenny

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:58 am

Abergavenny wrote:I sometimes think how do these players pass a medical He had a very bad injury before coming to us and surely that was a warning sign

We must be his last port of call. Unless he sees the grass with us the his career will be over.
Bakedalasker

Return to General Chat