Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE MORISON: Vassell? He is still inside. He is not

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 am

STEVE MORISON:

Vassell?

He is still inside. He is not outside at the minute. He is working as hard as he can to get out on the grass. If anyone thinks he’s not they are sadly mistaken.

He had a bad setback and we are all here for him. We are all together, he is here with us everyday. He will be back on the pitch soon.

Morison
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: STEVE MORISON: Vassell? He is still inside. He is no

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 pm

Inside.. on the grass.. Knox Road.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:57 pm

I feel extremely sorry for Vassell who has had such rotten luck with injuries and must wonder if he'll ever play football again as every time he tries to make a comeback he breaks down again immediately.

Must be heart breaking for him and whilst not blaming him at all he must be the biggest waste of money ever for a club which in recent years has made throwing away huge sums of money into an art form.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 am

I sometimes think how do these players pass a medical He had a very bad injury before coming to us and surely that was a warning sign

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:58 am

Abergavenny wrote:I sometimes think how do these players pass a medical He had a very bad injury before coming to us and surely that was a warning sign

We must be his last port of call. Unless he sees the grass with us the his career will be over.