Fao ninnian27

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.

You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

We were never top of the championship at the end of any season under sam
Still spouting untruths
I did need back up to prove you lot are full.of hate for tan and arse lickers of sam

Yes we were and this proves you do not know what you are talking about.

Just read the post again.

I said we were top of the Championship when Sam was with us. He was booted out before the end of that season where we finished 13th. he left us at the top.

That the Truth and pure fact of the matter.

The manager and players? Surely it was THEM who were responsible for our league position, not the owner?? Or did he play too.
bluesince62

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:00 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

Still spouting untruths
I did need back up to prove you lot are full.of hate for tan and arse lickers of sam

I said we were top of the Championship when Sam was with us. He was booted out before the end of that season where we finished 13th. he left us at the top.

The manager and players? Surely it was THEM who were responsible for our league position, not the owner?? Or did he play too.

You never answer my replies to you .

As to this one the buck drips at the top and you know it .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:03 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

Give him a pair of boots and I'm sure he would have.

Yeah if we want to bring those in they did plus the tea lady if we want to get pedantic.

Why am I replying to you? My beef is not with you.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:29 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

Come on mate you have to get with the message.

When we did well under Sam, Sam was the one who got us there.

When we did well under Tan, the manager was responsible.

When we did badly under Tan, it was all Tan.
maccydee

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:34 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

Come on mate you have to get with the message.

When we did well under Sam, Sam was the one who got us there.

When we did well under Tan, the manager was responsible.

When we did badly under Tan, it was all Tan.

Sorry mate, I'm getting on a bit!! Nobody sent me the memo, lol.
bluesince62

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

Yeah if we want to bring those in they did plus the tea lady if we want to get pedantic.

No pedantism here mate, as its sam who gets the credit when we are doing well, but not tans when we do? That's pedantic surely?? The owners provide the cash, it's the manager and players that play the actual game though, its them that determine how high or low we finish, very little to do with the owner in truth.
bluesince62

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:28 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

No pedantism here mate, as its sam who gets the credit when we are doing well, but not tans when we do? That's pedantic surely?? The owners provide the cash, it's the manager and players that play the actual game though, its them that determine how high or low we finish, very little to do with the owner in truth.

For me only time spent money was the first push to the Premier. All money spent then has been covered by Parachute payments.

Our 2nd push was down to Warnock skill set. We went into that season hardly spending anything as what we did spend was going to be covered by the future parachute payments.

In life the owner take the credit and the buck. You know the song "its not were you start but where you finish".
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:51 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

That’s because Tan has actually been against Malky and slaughtered him, Dalman and Tan said Warnock wasted £100mill and blamed him for us in debt lol , do the actual most successful managers they have slaughtered publicly.

We could go on and on , Tans managers that he actually chose was Slade, Trollope , Harris and McCarthy.

Plus remember Tan is clueless regarding football and hopefully you are finally honest on this.

I honestly believe and have been told that because we are worse than skint, Steve Morison got the job, plus the overwhelming outcry by our fans wanting him,got him the job :thumbright:

We are so in debt not because of other people, but because of how Tan and Committee have run our club in the last 12 years, they have the final say on everything and you know that .

We are near the bottom of the Championship because we are skint and tried to throw every kid in to the first team squad , even Steve Morison is honest about that.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

That’s because Tan has actually been against Malky and slaughtered him, Dalman and Tan said Warnock wasted £100mill and blamed him for us in debt lol , do the actual most successful managers they have slaughtered publicly.

We could go on and on , Tans managers that he actually chose was Slade, Trollope , Harris and McCarthy.

Plus remember Tan is clueless regarding football and hopefully you are finally honest on this.

I honestly believe and have been told that because we are worse than skint, Steve Morison got the job, plus the overwhelming outcry by our fans wanting him,got him the job :thumbright:

We are so in debt not because of other people, but because of how Tan and Committee have run our club in the last 12 years, they have the final say on everything and you know that .

We are near the bottom of the Championship because we are skint and tried to throw every kid in to the first team squad , even Steve Morison is honest about that.

Where was that said about Warnock being blamed for wasting 100 million? Never seen that and it simply doesn’t add up if they did say it.

I can see that Malky and Ole wasted 100 million but Warnock never had close to that to spend.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:10 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still spouting untruths

Where was that said about Warnock being blamed for wasting 100 million? Never seen that and it simply doesn’t add up if they did say it.

I can see that Malky and Ole wasted 100 million but Warnock never had close to that to spend.

Chairman’s Dalmans words to the fans about 4-5 moths ago when he was rude to Vince etc and was quite arrogant.
Dalman and Choo called a meeting with about 8 of our fans with less than 24 hrs notice.

"Ultimately decisions are made in Kuala Lumpur. The Board consults, advises and executes," said Dalman.
“Warnock wasted £100mill on players and that’s why their is no money now.”

Plus Dalman also told the media the same.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:45 pm

What a tw*t Dalman is.

Warnock spent nowhere near that.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:12 pm

maccydee wrote:What a tw*t Dalman is.

Neil,

For me Dalman is No good at all and is a bad advisor to Tan and I don’t believe a word he says.

Dalman 100% convinced Tan to bring in Ole , who did waste over £130mill.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Neil,

For me Dalman is No good at all and is a bad advisor to Tan and I don’t believe a word he says.

So if you don't believe a word Dalman says, why believe what he said about warnock wasting 100m? I get you believe he is a LIAR etc, but why take what he said as being true on this? Not having a pop, it just doesn't make sense to say you dont believe a word he says, then quote it as if you believe him on it.we all know warnock didnt spend that amount of money!!
bluesince62

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Done a quick check
Looks like warnock signed or loaned
31 players without counting sala
8 of those signings cost £40 million
The others were undisclosed or free or bosman

Thats not counting wages or signing on fees for the free signings or bosman signings
Or the length of contracts
But over the 2 years warnock was with us
Some players went out on loan
And some came in like harry arter and camarasa niasse on high fees and wages
And the likes of bamba holliet etheridge were on high wages
Add that lot up
And maybe dalman was not to far off the truth
Hmmmm???
troobloo3339

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:26 pm

Might aswell name them all
Bamba.holliet.richardson.chamach.mcgregor.halford.miete.camp.etheredge.mendez
Paterson.damour.danny ward.tomlin.bogle.bryson.feltscher.maddine.wildschut.jamie ward
Traore.murphy.cunningham.feeney.smithies.ried.camarasa.arter.bacuna.niasse.bogle vassel
Hope ive not missed any

Thats 32 not 31 i nearly missed vassell
troobloo3339

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:06 pm

And i missed glatzl thats 33 now
He was a good deal ??
troobloo3339

Postby maccydee » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:11 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Done a quick check

Thats not counting wages or signing on fees for the free signings or bosman signings
Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

That’s hardly wasting money though is it?

We get players playing for us for that.

Wasting money is what happened with Cornelius. Signings who barely played. There were others but he’s the main one.
maccydee

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:17 pm

maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Wasting money is what happened with Cornelius. Signings who barely played. There were others but he’s the main one.

Maddine ried glatzl vassel bogle there is a lot in those 33 who never played and were got rid of very quickly
Aswell
One mans waste is another mans gain
Just look at contracts warnock gave out that we are still stuck with
troobloo3339

Postby maccydee » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:46 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Maddine ried glatzl vassel bogle there is a lot in those 33 who never played and were got rid of very quickly
Aswell

Reid I will call you on as we got more than we spent on him and he actually played ok in the prem.

Madine helped us get promoted.

Vassel injured which couldn’t be foreseen.

Bogle fair enough. Glatzel too probably.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:06 am

maccydee wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Aswell

Reid I will call you on as we got more than we spent on him and he actually played ok in the prem.

Acorn with out doubt. Watch him at Forest Green and he look clumsy. Against Man City when he came on as a sub he had a wonderful chance to collect the ball on the half way line after one of their players slipped. He would have been away on goal with only the keeper to beat. He was so slow to act that their player recovered and killed the chance before it started.

Can't say Madine did much help to get us promoted.

Vassell, how many injuries do you give him.

Bogel perhaps the most disappointed for me. He did score a few goals but the rest of his game was not there.

Glatzel well I wonder how he would get on now with this new style.
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:02 am

Warnock saved us from relegation on peanuts , got us promoted, brought the fans together and crowds and merchandise increased.
Way way more than he spent.
We still were getting his parachute payments last season.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:05 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil,

So if you don't believe a word Dalman says, why believe what he said about warnock wasting 100m? I get you believe he is a LIAR etc, but why take what he said as being true on this? Not having a pop, it just doesn't make sense to say you dont believe a word he says, then quote it as if you believe him on it.we all know warnock didnt spend that amount of money!!

He’s back :lol: :lol:

I never said one that I believed Dalman not once? V
Show me please??

I just stated what Dalman said, not my words.

I am a Warnock fan.

As to kids coming through I have always MAINTAINED I want them to come through , but not just thrown in to save money even if not good enough.
I want players like Rubin Colwill to come through, best thing ever :bluebird: :bluebird:
But many of these other players are not good enough and are not even Our Accademy players.

Where do I say I believe Dalman?????
I don’t believe Warnock did, I am just saying what came out from our committee once again.

Could you show me where I ever believe Dalman????

ANSWER AND DONT DISAPPEAR AGAIN

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:27 am

maccydee wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Aswell

Mac 40% never played ?
troobloo3339

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:32 am

The point ststed warnock never spent 100 million
Is what im answering to
33 players in some bought some loaned signing on fees for free and bosman deals and wages
Wont be far off £100 million
troobloo3339

Postby maccydee » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:41 am

troobloo3339 wrote:The point ststed warnock never spent 100 million
Is what im answering to
33 players in some bought some loaned signing on fees for free and bosman deals and wages

No he didn’t. Not when you include players sold.

You can’t add whatever you want to make the sums work to suit your argument. Transfer fees fair enough and even signing on fees for the very good free transfers Warnock got in but wages simply can’t be added unless Warnock wrote the contract or went outside his budget which I doubt he did.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:56 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Aswell

Acorn with out doubt. Watch him at Forest Green and he look clumsy. Against Man City when he came on as a sub he had a wonderful chance to collect the ball on the half way line after one of their players slipped. He would have been away on goal with only the keeper to beat. He was so slow to act that their player recovered and killed the chance before it started.

Bogel perhaps the most disappointed for me. He did score a few goals but the rest of his game was not there.

Assist v Sheff Utd which meant less pressure last couple of games. That point helped massively.

Plus put a rocket up Zahore’s arse which also helped.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:04 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Aswell

Assist v Sheff Utd which meant less pressure last couple of games. That point helped massively.

It would have bee a massive help if he had scored that penalty against Wolves.
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:32 pm

maccydee wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:The point ststed warnock never spent 100 million
Is what im answering to

No he didn’t. Not when you include players sold.

You can’t add whatever you want to make the sums work to suit your argument. Transfer fees fair enough and even signing on fees for the very good free transfers Warnock got in but wages simply can’t be added unless Warnock wrote the contract or went outside his budget which I doubt he did.

Well said Neil :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Add that lot up
Hmmmm???

Aswell

It would have bee a massive help if he had scored that penalty against Wolves.

100% would have and I think we would have had a different Madine then.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil,

He’s back :lol: :lol:

I never said one that I believed Dalman not once? V
Show me please??

I just stated what Dalman said, not my words.

I am a Warnock fan.

As to kids coming through I have always MAINTAINED I want them to come through , but not just thrown in to save money even if not good enough.
I want players like Rubin Colwill to come through, best thing ever :bluebird: :bluebird:
But many of these other players are not good enough and are not even Our Accademy players.

Where do I say I believe Dalman?????
I don’t believe Warnock did, I am just saying what came out from our committee once again.

Could you show me where I ever believe Dalman????

ANSWER AND DONT DISAPPEAR AGAIN

Still waiting and please finally actually answer everything :thumbright: :thumbright:

You keep constantly come on. Anything i say, but then disappear every-time I reply and never answer my questions???

8 out of 10 of your posts are stalking me :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat