Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mick:”If we perform like that against other teams,We will wi

Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:41 am

Cardiff manager Mick McCarthy:

"It leaves me on the back end of a real horrible run of results. If football is true to its usual stuff, we know what happens - but I can't do anything about that.

"We've come back in off a bad defeat against Swansea, we've certainly had a better performance and I'll be doing exactly the same for Middlesbrough until I'm told differently.

"If we perform like that against other teams then we'll win games, but I'm afraid Fulham were too good and too strong for us."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mick:”If we perform like that against other teams,We wil

Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:42 am

So why haven’t we then Mick???

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:53 am

Which other teams?????

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:35 am

More bullshit, your time is up MM!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Leaving two fullbacks on the bench against the jacks was the final nail in the coffin.

Absolutely clueless.

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:59 pm

BlueDredd wrote:Leaving two fullbacks on the bench against the jacks was the final nail in the coffin.

Absolutely clueless.

Agreed but he is right, if he picks yesterdays team from now on if he's not sacked we will start winning some games, we are a mid table team massively underperforming! (If he picks the sensible team without five dodgy centre halves)

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:Leaving two fullbacks on the bench against the jacks was the final nail in the coffin.

Absolutely clueless.

Agreed but he is right, if he picks yesterdays team from now on if he's not sacked we will start winning some games, we are a mid table team massively underperforming! (If he picks the sensible team without five dodgy centre halves)

Agree with this.

Id go with a slightly more attacking side. Moore with Colwill behind and Evans and Giles either side. Then 2 holders only. Same back 4 as last night.