Sean Morrison
Ciaron Brown
Keenan Patten
Kieron Evans
Mark Harris
James Collins

Re: " CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Good side. Probably the best he can do. I do worry that we’ll lose and Mick will revert to 5 centre backs

Re: CITY'S YOUNGSTERS START: " CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Good luck.

A tough test against Fulham. But at least the team is more balanced.

Give it a go. Bluebirds!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:50 pm

Mick turns to Bowen, Colwill and Bagan as the three start
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Funny isn’t it been screaming out for this sort of line up and today is not a day I would use it

Today I would want 5 at the back lol

Bit obviously actual wing backs over CBs

jimmy_rat wrote:Good luck.

A tough test against Fulham. But at least the team is more balanced.

Give it a go. Bluebirds!

With you on that...! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:54 pm

To be fair I actually like that line up. In an ideal world we wouldn’t have Ng and Vaulks starting though. And an actual winger instead of Colwill, but I know it’s impossible as we don’t have another one.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Looks like mick going for a win win situation? If we win it's a bold selection if lose told you so attitude.... tbh all to late doubt this is right game to go hung ho .

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:03 pm

It’s the sort of line up most of us wants,hard game but who knows.Bench has no obvious game changers tho.
2-3 to the Bloobirds :bluescarf: Bagan to score at anytime :thumbup:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:06 pm

Can someone please confirm Bacuna is not even in the squad.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:07 pm

Should have picked this team v Jack’s

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:10 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Funny isn’t it been screaming out for this sort of line up and today is not a day I would use it

Today I would want 5 at the back lol

Bit obviously actual wing backs over CBs

We should never play 5 at the back because we will still concede a shed full

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:15 pm

Looks like a 4,4,2 or 4,3,3 I think NG and Bagan will feel more comfortable as fullbacks as opposed to wingbacks.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:22 pm

Back to the kids then. What option have we got on the bench.

Sad thing is, the ONLY players we can add to this matchday squad are Nelson, Ralls, Sang and Bacuna.

We need another six playears of quality to add to this squad. We knew this last year.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 pm

It’s farcical that dinosaur Mick goes 4-4-2 v Reading and should have won yet then gifted swansea 3 points by not putting out a competitive team but now with his job on the line he goes 4-4-2 again, drops some of the dross and brings in some youngsters.
HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT LAST GAME and for that he should have been sacked instantly and I’ll never forgive him.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Can someone please confirm Bacuna is not even in the squad.

No went off injured on Sunday so presume he out because of it....

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Not fair to the players in the lions den against a top team. Worry we will be well beaten. No thought or reasoning why you do this. Shows MM will be sacked. Has MM any idea of the team he wants?

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Grandstand wrote:Not fair to the players in the lions den against a top team. Worry we will be well beaten. No thought or reasoning why you do this. Shows MM will be sacked. Has MM any idea of the team he wants?

Well it's going ok at halftime and much improved so shows it can be done without playing 7 defenders.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Grandstand wrote:Not fair to the players in the lions den against a top team. Worry we will be well beaten. No thought or reasoning why you do this. Shows MM will be sacked. Has MM any idea of the team he wants?

Well it's going ok at halftime and much improved so shows it can be done without playing 7 defenders.

Don’t be daft. You don’t play a total different team. A manager should know the team he wants at the start of the season.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm

The only positive, with a new Manager who believed in the players and played football we should be ok to avoid relegation. Get rid of MM and get a top Director of Football to appoint a new manager. Please don’t let the board do it.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Grandstand wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Don’t be daft. You don’t play a total different team. A manager should know the team he wants at the start of the season.

Mick knew the players he wanted to play but when facing the chop he thought why not do something different? :mrgreen:
But we did play better a bit like reading team it shows it does make a difference not playing 7 defenders :thumbup: