Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales Ticketing

Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Anyone know how easy it is to get in with a seniors ticket for wales games? I know the turnstiles have different lights for each ticket but can’t remember seeing many stewards checking. I’m 21 & a student with red wall, but the jump from paying £5 at u16 to immediately £25 for 17+ is a bit steep. Beggars belief they dont have an u21 or student ticket at say £10/£15. Think they’d certainly sell out then. Money’s a bit tight atm so i cant really afford to be forking out £50 for both games so just wondering if anyone had experience of this, cheers.

Re: Wales Ticketing

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:08 pm

ajbr14 wrote:Anyone know how easy it is to get in with a seniors ticket for wales games? I know the turnstiles have different lights for each ticket but can’t remember seeing many stewards checking. I’m 21 & a student with red wall, but the jump from paying £5 at u16 to immediately £25 for 17+ is a bit steep. Beggars belief they dont have an u21 or student ticket at say £10/£15. Think they’d certainly sell out then. Money’s a bit tight atm so i cant really afford to be forking out £50 for both games so just wondering if anyone had experience of this, cheers.

Agree with your dilemma and I have no doubt it has/will be done

Have contacted the FAW with your concerns? I think your comments on U-21 and Student pricing are valid :thumbup:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:10 pm

My son has red wall membership and when he doesn't want to go to games i have had mates who have used his junior ticket with no problem at all.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Bluesince72 wrote:My son has red wall membership and when he doesn't want to go to games i have had mates who have used his junior ticket with no problem at all.

Could try buying ticket as under 16 if dont look old? I bought mine even though not 65 until later this month it allowed me to do so yesterday