Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Marco Silva / Mick McCarthy “

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:49 am

Fulham manager Marco Silva:

"I had short conversation with them at the end of the (QPR) match, congratulations for the result, commitment, attitude.

"OK, this is what we should do when something goes wrong, adversity, mistakes from ourselves, or someone else, because against Coventry it was ourselves and the referee which changed completely the direction of the game with that penalty.

"But we should react in a different way, and we did this afternoon, and I was pleased to see it.

"Going home with that good feeling of winning a derby for our fans as well, pleased to see the smiles on their faces at the end of the match."

Cardiff City manager Mick McCarthy:

“Until anybody tells me different, I will be in preparing for the Fulham game and the Boro game.”

"I have never had too many problems with players not playing for me. If they are not then I would be disappointed, but I can't see that.

"When does the pressure get too much for me? I keep doing the job and trying to get results. I will continue that until anybody tells me different."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Marco Silva / Mick McCarthy “

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:52 am

WE THE FANS ARE TELLING YOU THAT YOU NEED TO GO :banghead:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:12 am

He's clinging on like a rat to an oily rag. It's not worked, it never really has worked to any great degree, and he wont change. So take your cheque and fook orf back to the 1970's school of football tactics.

At least when Neil did it - it worked in terms of results.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Usually the opposition manager says pre match that they know it's going to be a tough game against Cardiff, they play to their strengths, they present a different type of problem blah blah blah.

But it seems like by not mentioning any of this, the Fulham manager knows he would have difficulty keeping a straight face if he had to come out with such nonsense.