“ Let’s hope this does not happen “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:35 am

Another CCFC Club record looming?

1 goal scored in 6 games isn't entirely unheard of - 6 without scoring is a club record achieved by Alan Durban in 1985.

We have scored 1 goal in 7 games twice, 1 goal in 8 and 1 goal in 9 in 1953.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Let’s hope this does not happen “

Postby JJ1927 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:Another CCFC Club record looming?

1 goal scored in 6 games isn't entirely unheard of - 6 without scoring is a club record achieved by Alan Durban in 1985.

Wasn't around in 53 but for those of us who were watching in 85, and there weren't many of us, who can forget the Durban days!
JJ1927

Postby Sven » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:33 am

JJ1927 wrote:

Wasn't around in 53 but for those of us who were watching in 85, and there weren't many of us, who can forget the Durban days!

I was there and it was surreal; particularly after his relative success at Stoke City

Did he ever manage again? :?:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sven » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:37 am

Sven wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:

I was there and it was surreal; particularly after his relative success at Stoke City

Did he ever manage again? :?:

Seems he had a brief 'caretaker' spell back at Stoke City (horrid club and fans) after leaving us but no further managerial roles
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat